Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

X save me from my nightmareX

Started by Anonymous, August 13, 2007, 10:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The auctionneer was knocked to the ground by the boy releasing his hold on the girl he was about to punch the boy but suddenly paled as the man stepped out of the shadows.

Hotaru hung on to the old man as he struggled to get free of him just then the auctioneer went white as a ghost. Dark blue orbs looked up to see the man step out of the shadows perhaps it was a friend of the auctioneer whoever he was he still stared defintily at him. He was suddenly grabbed by the wrist and tugged off the man. " Hey why you'd do that for" he asked the girl.

Anonymous

[OOC What's with the separate post?]

“What do you want to get killed?� Dalisme said irritably, she was in no mood to be argued with.
     Her arm stung, she felt dizzy and she was annoyed with the current situation. Still leaning on Fara she walked across to the auctioneer, shoved past him and stood in front of the other man.
     â€œLook, I’m no mood for another fight so who you after?â€? she snapped
   She pointed to the slave boy. “Him? Or this idiot?â€? she said, indicating the auctioneer.
     â€œOr maybe you have a problem with me?â€? she added.

Anonymous

((--OC: Yeah, what gives with the separate post?--))

Jonah's dark eyes motioned towards the slave auctioneer. He then approached him and lifted him up by the neck.

"Now listen, and listen carefully," he said in a dangerous tone, his dark eyes seeming like bottomless pits. "I've got a problem with scum like you that benefit off of treating human beings like pets that can be sold, bought, or killed off at any time. I've also got a problem with that scum chasing people trying to ensure his "pet's" freedom. People like you sicken me. And so..." He then hefted his scythe off his back and held its bloodstained blade dangerously close to the auctioneer's head. "...give me one good reason why I should spare your worthless life."

Anonymous

Quote from: "MiatheRabbit"[OOC What's with the separate post?]

“What do you want to get killed?� Dalisme said irritably, she was in no mood to be argued with.
     Her arm stung, she felt dizzy and she was annoyed with the current situation. Still leaning on Fara she walked across to the auctioneer, shoved past him and stood in front of the other man.
     â€œLook, I’m no mood for another fight so who you after?â€? she snapped
   She pointed to the slave boy. “Him? Or this idiot?â€? she said, indicating the auctioneer.
     â€œOr maybe you have a problem with me?â€? she added.

(oc: I accidently made it seperate.

Anonymous

Seeing she wasn’t needed and that the boy she had just risked her neck to save was in no immediate danger, she lead Fara away from the three men and tried to pull herself up onto Fara’s back. Her left arm had other ideas however and it throbbed as she kept trying to pull herself up but couldn’t manage it.
    “I hope no one is watching,â€? she thought. She hated seeming weak and she certainly felt it at that moment.  

[OOC, just an ickle post O.O]

Anonymous

The auctioneer didn't answer his face lost all color he tried to speak but no words came out he was looking death in the face.

Hotaru looked at the man with midnight blue eyes " Listen mister you not gonna get a decent reply from him so why don't you just kill him"

oc: sry for the short post I couldn't think of anything else.

Anonymous

Jonah gave a menacing glare at the boy. "You don't tell me what to do," he growled. Then, the slightest sign of a smile formed on his lips. "...but since it's obvious this vermin won't give me a reason...for once, I'll take that advice."

He then turned to the auctioneer, his dark eyes ever so penetrating, but his smile extending, only slightly. "Time for you to repent in Hell," he said. He then brought his scythe back, then pierced its blade right through the auctioneer's heart. The stench of blood was thick in the air as the man hung almost lifelessly. Jonah dislodged the scythe out of the auctioneer, spilling blood onto the ground.

Then, a high-pitched whistling sound pierced the air. Jonah's hand (the one that was still holding the man by the neck) began to glow with tiny embers, and they reached the now-dead man. Then, almost instantly, the embers became a raging inferno that consumed the dead man completely. The flames ate at the body as Jonah let it fall to the ground. Then, the inferno disappeared almost as quickly as it came.

As for the auctioneer, there was nothing left but ashes.

Anonymous

Dalisme whistled, “Sure glad you aren’t mad at me…� she said.
The man’s actions had perhaps been a tad extreme but then again, Dalisme had to admit, the guy had style.

The slave boy seemed happy enough, he had been encouraging the scythe happy guy and he had every right to be, he was free.

It was then Dalisme noticed the collar around the boy’s neck. Well he certainly didn’t need that anymore. She moved across to the boy drawing her dagger and cut it off in one deft slice before throwing it lazily to the ground.

Anonymous

Jonah glanced at the woman who spoke. "Who said I was mad? I was irritated, that's all." He then swung his scythe back onto its place on his back, not bothering to clean the blood off the blade. He then watched with disinterest as the woman cut the collar that was around the boy's neck. He then looked around and saw people staring in fear of what they just witnessed; he couldn't afford to stick around for long.

"We should get out of here before a crowd gathers. If you want to come with me, be my guest. If not, then that's fine with me as well. It's up to you." And with that, he made for the alleyways.

Anonymous

Dalisme pulled on Fara’s reign to make her lower herself and climbed up.

She turned to boy and said “Don’t get caught again,� which was her equivalent of ‘smell ya later’.

She turned her grey mare sharply and rode off into the distance.

[OOC It's lame but I had to move her somehow O.O]