Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Finally Coming Around

Started by Goldie, February 22, 2005, 02:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldie

It had taken all the courage he had to finally enter the castle grounds after the humiliation he had faced in his first attempt to raise an army to fight against magic.  His pride had been hurt too deeply for him to have come to the castle right after abandoning his small network in the jungle.  But now, after nursing his pride for as long as his self-pity had sustained him he had come crawling back to his home and decided to join an army that was already created.

In a way he had grown up a little bit.  It wasn't reasonable to try and start and army from nothing.  People needed motivation, and most motivation came from money which was something that he didn't have, nor did he have that when he had attempted his little army business.

He had been foolish and was ready to admit that fullheartedly.

Pulling his small gelding to a slow trot, Tobrecan came closer and closer to the gates of Connlaoth Castle and toward his dream!  Finally he would be able to join an organization that would fight against magic and all of its evils!  Like a great Connlaothian citizen he was ready to defend this beautiful world against the pollutions that were constantly springing up left and right, contaminating the world order and destroying all that is good.

"Hello!" he cried up to the guard, pulling the horse to a stop.  This was it...he was finally here!

Anonymous

Ice stared at Phoenix.
"Are yo toatlly mad! I mean, i always knew you where rather touched in the head but really!"
Ice paused and took a braeth.
"I'm sorry, i forgot, this is a totally normal sitiuation for you. Phoenix, i take pride in my calm apperance so let me tell you a little story." The pale blue eyes snapped as the slim tanned girl flicked her wavy white grey hair over a shoulder.
"We, my friend Phoenix, are in a kingdom that despises magic as you despise spiders. They hate it, and when they find it, they crush, much like you do to a spider. We are passing through as qiuckly as possible with our heads bowed low. We are there fore not going to shift and see what that castle looks like. If you haven't noticed im a wolf with..." Phoenix cut her of.
"I know! Your a wolf with were blood in you and it's easier for me 'cause im a shifter straight through and don't have the constraints of one form." The spiky red head with the purple eytes told Ice.
"if you want to be a sissy, just say it. Although, i do know that you love a challenge you stupid wolf." With that Phoenic took of at a run as a shaggy black dog, Ice behind her, white tail streaming, a canine smile bearing her carnivorous teth. They reached the main gates in time  to see the man on the gelding hail the  guards on the walls of Connlaoth Castle...

Anonymous

The guard, one of pair posted on each side of the gate, looked at the newcomer on the horse and tightened his grip on the pistol at his belt. It never hurt to keep a good grip on the thing in case things went wrong. "State your business," he said levelly.

When the two... dogs, he assumed they were dogs since they came so close to the castle, approached he raised an eyebrow. "Are those your dogs?"