Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Plotting!

Started by Anonymous, February 26, 2005, 09:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I would like to get Ziarre into a nice plot!

Name: Ziarre
Species: Teleporter
Height: 5' 11"
Skin tone: Creamy tan [Spanish and British nationality]
Weight: 175 [all muscle]
Hair: Curly, dark brown and down past her shoulder blades
Eyes: Dark brown
Personality: She wont hurt you unless you do something to her. But she'll take joy in the shed of blood and the suffering of others. She has a rather vicious personality, very sadistic. She hates everyone - except for a select few. She holds anger as a very close friend of her's and is a rather troubled individual. She struggles constantly with self-consciousness and her species instincts. Despite her tough outlook and hate and 'I don't give a damn' attitude she is only 15. Her life hasn't been easy and has two different enemies who both would rather see her killed. So she is more than messed up but if you manage to get close to her and liked she's affectionate and even mature. She'll even let down her barriers around you.

I would like to get her into a plot because she is my favorite character. =) She's really fun to rp. So... yes. And I have really no idea what kind - any is good for me. Her sidekick who is just a minor character is Toviel. Here are some of his basics.

Name: Toviel
Species: Human
Height: 6'
Weight: 195
Hair: Shaggy short blond
Eyes: Bright green
Personality: Devious and goofy
Other: Under the protection of Ziarre.

Anonymous

Well, I'm new here, although I've been Rping for about four years.  My last site died unfortunately *tear* but I'm recreating my favorite chars here.  They're like family *huggles*  Ok, so enough with the intro, you say you want to plot eh?
I have started my favortite char, Kage Ookami, who is an experianced thief, and a shapeshifter.  I'm thinking I'd like to have her make a big entrance, and being a lead in some sort of plot sounds like a start.  I'm not completely clear on all the relationships between kingdoms and such around here, but if you wouldn't mind helping me brush up a bit?  So starting a war seems a bit extreme, but how about creating some kind of, hmm, not army, but cult-like gang.  Some sort of group that starts trouble and trains outcasts to become theives and assasins.  If your interested or have other ideas/suggestions I'd love to here them.  Any kind of evil bussiness and I'm in.