Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*waves a little flag* Looking for a partner?

Started by Anonymous, September 18, 2007, 06:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Arugh...took me long enough, but I finally got a chance to come over here and post.  Go me!

I'm looking for partners, or small groups, for my characters to interact with. Anyone have an opening?

I've got Sen, the Carpathian slave merchant, Sidhe'na, the diplomat of an original race, Chrysta, the utterly mundane human healer, and Estara, the bratty daughter of a noble family who's been left mostly unfinished. I have plenty of ideas for Essie, but I'd like to tailor some of her details to whichever family she ends up in.

And, on a kind of random side note, I know arranged marriage threads are pretty common on certain other boards-does anyone play them here? I have a germ of an idea, and I'm not sure where to take it. ^_^

Anonymous

Yes, actually. I plan to start a story rp with three of my charachters: Rain (my human sage charachter), Nemo (her friend, a living spell shapeshifter), and Marda ( a Red Panda-Anthro jill-of-many-trades)
It would be cool to get an employer for them (they're mercenaries), or another in the group... or even just good roleplay with one or all (or any combination of) the three ladies.

Alternatively, my charachter Charion, a warlock-turned-redeemed is also open and ready to roll.

Alternately alternatively, I could just make a charachter ^^ I'm up for anything.

Anonymous

Ohhh...I can definitely see Chrysta growing bored with pastoral village life and taking up with a bunch of mercenaries (and sending her family into fits of apoplexy).

And getting along /stunningly/ with Rain. </ sarcasm>  ;)

Sendoa or Sidhe'na might have an interesting go 'round with Chirion, but I can't quite get my brain to spit out a how or why.

Anonymous

On the merc group...
I'm sure that the three of them would be glad to travel some with Chrysta, I'm sure. Rain, being the leader, might not like it, but who's she to stop a person from simply following them everywhere? I wonder if Chrysta would feel uncomfortable around Marda... she is, after all, a devout of a dark goddess and a widely renowned killer, even if she is rather friendly to everyone. As for Nemo... I have no idea how that would go. The three of them are a strange bunch... very outlandish and traumatizing to Pastor Dan and Mother Layna (heehee) I'm sure. If her parents found out she ran off with a serial killer (aka Marda), an impious bitch (Enter, Rain), and a living spell (ala Nemo), they'd have conniptions! Muahaha!

You know... Essie might have a long lost uncle, or something like that: It would be neat to find some of Chirion's family: He actually is out of touch with his family, and he'd likely seek them out to reconcile himself to them, or at the very least save them from some catastrophe, or save her from a bandit or something... could be neat.

With your siren-ish charachter, Chirion might have killed a few of those people in his days as a warlock, and might want to do something to make all that up, or try like hell to do so. Or, alternatively, the two might chance-encounter. I have an idea of some way they'd meet like that. Another possibility.

The slaver... I can see Chirion not liking her too much. He wouldn't attack her, I don't think, she's not really evil, just kinda devious... Could be a fun interaction... He's scaring away customers! (hee) Perhaps, again, he'd killed someone in her family or something like that. Thats how most of his interactions with people will start, it seems like.