Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dare you Trust the Music of the Night?

Started by Anonymous, March 02, 2005, 03:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Waelin was never one to just pass out as soon as his head hit the pillow, and was awake when William thought to open his jacket. His sensitive ears could even pick up on the sounds of him unbuttoning it, though the sound that came after (that of the zipper) was foreign to him, and his sky blue eyes opened as he puzzled over it. But then there was an extended period of silence, where there should have been the ruffling of falling fabric.
Finally, it bothered Waelin enough to make him sit up in bed and crawl back to the edge of the platform to look back down at William.

Those innocent eyes widened considerably as they took in the carnage that was William's torso. "Gods!" He couldn't help but utter the cry before flinging himself off the platform, landing with bent knees on the ground. He hadn't bothered to put his pants back on, though the white, long-sleeved shirt was long enough to cover down to about his knees. Which was good...
Waelin quickly ran up to William, wanting to at least make sure none of the wounds were fresh and potentially life-threatening. Both slender hands were placed without thought on his stomach as blue eyes scanned worriedly over the strange scars. But then, he wasn't one to judge; he was a walking statue, for cripes sake.
Finally, those large eyes turned up to William. "Are you ok?? What happened? You're all torn up William! You should have said something...I can get you some new clothes..." He rushed, looking back down at William's scarred chest.

Anonymous

A shiver ran up William's spine as Waelin yelled out.  His head shot over and up to Waelin in shock.  He hadn’t realized he was standing so blatantly out in the open.  But before William could react, Waelin was all ready praying and then rushed over to him.  All William, could do was watch in complete surprise, his body not responding to his mind telling him to quickly close his shirt.  And right when he was able to, Waelin touched him.  William froze again, a small gasp escaping him as he stood there like a statue, unable to move.  The skin was sealed.  Scar tissue could be felt, but other than appearance, it all felt human, and quite soft for such a skinny, yet muscular person.  Willam's stomach sucked in as Waelin toughed it gently and his hands dropped the edges of his coat and they fell, still holding open.  His hands slowly lowered, still trembling as William watched what Waelin was doing.  Waelin's eyes then met his and his hands froze again and he couldn’t speak.  Waelin's word were rushed and filled with so much worry.  After Waelin looked back down, Williams hands fell completely to his sides and another tear rolled down his cheek as he closed his eyes and sighed, his muscles relaxing.  His head was lowered and he still couldn’t move.  All he could do was let Waelin touch.  William was caught in plain sight, like a deer in the headlights.  What would happen now??  What he was so afraid to let Waelin see, Waelin just saw...  He felt horrible...  The feeling was like his heart was racing and his stomach turned...a nauseating feeling...like he was making himself sick by worrying so much.

Anonymous

Waelin ran finger tips over the scars closest to his reach, just to make sure. They felt strange to him, but then, he didn't normally rub on someone's scars either. But it looked like nothing was new...
Thank the gods for that, he had been worried William was really hurt!
But then, Will was really hurt...
Again his worried gaze was turned up toward the face of his new friend. "Will...?" He spoke softly, then noticed the tear. A small frown pulled on his fair face. Why was William crying? Was there something wrong that he didn't know about...?
"William?" He spoke even softer, leaning forward a bit and taking one of William's trembling hands with his own gently.
"Are you ok? Will, please say something. Why are you crying?" He said it all gently, trying to coax William into speaking, his worry unable to fade until he knew what was bothering William.
Creamy white wings flickered behind him as he awaited an answer, still staring up into William's face with innocent eyes.

Anonymous

William stayed where he was, his eyes opening after Waelin took is hand.  He made eye contact with Waelin, unsure of what to do.  Waelin was still there...  And worried too...  Why??  Why would Waelin not be appalled by what he saw?  William couldn’t believe it.  With his free hand, William finally moved, reaching up and wiping the tear that fell.  Waelin held his skinless hand as the other was used to wipe the tear.  Strange...  That hand...it was bare...  There was nothing covering the metal bones like his chest.  Just was hidden in William's sleeve?  William's arms were still hidden by the coat's sleeves.  His hand then clasped Waelin's, and he finally spoke.  "I-I'm all right..." he tried to reassure Waelin, though it wasn’t really convincing.  His free hand then came over and cupped Waelin's cheek.  "You...are not afraid...?" he asked warily.  "I am sorry...I did not mean for you to see this..." his hand slid from Waelin's cheek and closed his coat as his other hand was still held.  He held that hand on his chest, holding his coat closed as he thought about Waelin's behavior.

Anonymous

Waelin watched William's face intently, hoping for a clue as the silence dragged on. All that transpired was the whiping away of that stray tear. It never occurred to him that a machine shouldn't be able to cry. But then, he didn't look at William like a machine, even as he held that naked metal hand in his own. And the thought of what may be wrong with the rest of that arm also did not cross his mind. It was irrelevant. And perhaps that was also why Waelin could not understand William's pain.

Finally, his hand was held back, and a new spring of hope bubbled up. Finally William spoke, but it was not convincing, and the light frown stayed upon Waelin's lips. That wasn't true...and he was about to tell him so too, but was interrupted before he could start. His cheek was gently cupped and he blinked at Will, listening. The frown then deepened. "No, of course not! Why would I be afraid?" But Will continued, and it finally clicked. The scars...he didn't want anybody to see the scars...
Waelin withdrew his hand from Will's stomach as the coat was held closed, but did not release his friend's hand. What was he supposed to say now? Waelin tilted his head, still frowning slightly, and continued to stare up at Will's face. What was he supposed to say...?

Finally, Waelin looked down, at the old rug under his feet. "I understand...it was your secret, something you didn't want anybody to know about. I do understand, I really do...I have a secret like that as well." He paused for a moment, then raised his head, a small smile back on his usually cheerful features. He gave William's hand a squeaze. "Don't worry, it doesn't bother me at all! I was just afraid some of them were fresh and that you were hurt. I'll make sure nobody else gets to hurt you, ok? I'll sic my dragons on them and make them leave, and you won't get anymore scars."
It sounded childish, and he realized this, but he didn't know how to say it any other way. He'd make sure William would be safe. He was his friend now, and you never let a friend get hurt by other people. He calmed a bit, but still refused to let go of William's hand. He wanted him to feel better...
"Do you want me to get you a shirt to sleep in, or some pants or something? You'll fit into Father's clothes much better than me, and I can't imagine that coat will be very comfortable to sleep in." He didn't want Will to be awkward around him because of those scars...they didn't bother him at all...
And if worst came to worst, he could always let Will in on his own secret...

Anonymous

William was now totally impressed by Waelin now.  Waelin wouldn’t leave him alone...  He wouldn't let William keep to himself...  And William was moved by this.  A soft smile finally came back on his face and Waelin continued to reassure him.  He couldn’t help but smile more as Waelin went on.  "You would do that?" he spoke in reply to being protected by the small gargoyle, amused by Waelin's innocence, but also happy that he would say such a thing.  It really made him feel better.  And then clothes.  "Oh...N-no, its all right.  I can sleep in these... I don't mind."  William let go of his hand and forced himself to take off that coat.  The coat had finally come of and William folded it over and set it on the chair's back.  His arms and back were now completely revealed.  He moved slowly, still nervous being bare like this in front of Waelin, but he would deal with it.  His back was the same way.  A long area near the base of his spine was transparent as well, showing off his metal spinal chord.  His arms were scarred as well, but that left one...it was...  That bare hand led up to a bare wrist and half way up the arms, black scorched metal plated itself between the bare metal and the rest of the flesh leading up to his elbow.  What was that??  It seemed to be stopping his flesh from finishing his arm. Like a metal viral scab.  What could have attacked him like that??  The metal of his wrist was scratched, leaving deep grooves like something with immense jaws bit him.  He turned back to Waelin and stood there before him, almost as if awaiting his reaction.  His body was very slender and tone, not too muscular.  In some ways it almost even looked fragile.  It was almost like it asked why it was tortured so.  Afraid of pain...

Anonymous

Waelin grinned a bit brighter now, his usual personality resurfacing. "Of course I would! They'll protect me and anybody else that I ask them to. And what better protector can you have than a dragon??" In his opinion, there was no greater bodyguard. It was finally time for Waelin to let go of Will, and he did so, stepping back a bit as his friend went to take off the jacket. Wow...was he sure...? He could get him a shirt or something...if he was still nervous about the scars...
Waelin waited, skipping back and forth from one foot to the other. This was very nearly suspensful...

Blue eyes scanned over his back and arms, surprised at the continuing damage. He had to quell his intrigue over all the metal he could see beneath transparent skin, like glass. He was angry at himself for thinking some parts of it actually rather beautiful. They were scars, there was nothing pretty about them!
And then he really got a good look at the left arm. He bit his lip to keep from gasping. It was like something had skinned his arm down from the elbow. And what was with the black stuff? It was like a big gnarly scab of some sort. What could have possibly attacked Will like that? The damage was so much worse than he had originally thought...
He was frowning lightly as he looked over the scars with yet more worry, but when his gaze finally returned to Will's face, he smiled lightly. "The only thing that bothers me is that somebody would be cruel enough to do that to you." He said softly, still not at all turned away by the strangeness of William's fragile body.
He held out his small hand again.
"Come on, let's get some rest, okay?" His smile was soft but true.

Anonymous

"I already told you that I would buy YOU new clothes." he smiled a little again.  He gently placed his hand on Waelin's head and rubbed lightly.  "I couldn’t have you go out of your way to buy me clothes." He said, overly kind.  William was so selfless, it was sad.  He would put just about anyone before him.  William then gave his metal hand to Waelin and nodded his head sadly, though smiling still.  Even though he said no, William WOULD like a shirt to sleep in, but he wouldn’t take it.  "You don’t have to worry about me...I haven't died yet..." he tried to reassure him, but that didn’t sound real comforting.  God...he was too nice...

Anonymous

Waelin just rolled his eyes, but was grinning. Yeah yeah, clothes for him...but he was bound and determined to make Will comfortable. Even if he had to make him uncomfortable to do it.
And he had just the plan...
He blinked at Will's last words, then smiled softly. "I won't let you die, don't worry." He then took that metal hand with his, and quickly led him back over to the wooden ladder. He scurried up first, again forgetting about his pantlessness. He was wearing an undergarment, thankfully. That could have been bad...
And there were many more chances for it to turn bad yet.

While William was coming up, Waelin was digging around a small, squat set of drawers hurriedly. He yanked out a shirt practically identical to his own, only it was black. He then threw it among his blankets and sat on it just as William peeked over the edge. He grinned, and pointed to the pile of blankets right in front of Will. "You can sleep there tonight." He announced, his own bed just a few feet over. He waited for William to get up all the way, and then to sit on what was usually his sister's bed.
Welp, time for action!

Waelin grabbed up the shirt, stuck it in his teeth, and scuttled over to William. With a pounce he latched onto the poor man, and took to pulling off the raggid remains of the black tee he had been wearing. And he was surprisingly quick at it too.
He then took the long-sleeved, button-up from his mouth and took to wrestling William into it, and then bouncing away.
It was done in about 15 seconds flat, and Waelin stood proudly over William, grinning. "If you can't do it the easy way, then there's always a hard way. And don't even think of taking it off, or I'll just put it back on again!" He waved his finger at Will threateningly, though nothing with him was ever threatening because he was just too small and cute. But he did try, at least.

Anonymous

William followed up the ladder obediently, and when his eyes came across Waelin's bottom, something inside him said it was rude and his eyes shied away for the rest of the way up.  William peeked over the edge after Waelin had gotten settled and smiled in return, finishing his climb and sitting on the bed beside Waelin's.  "All right" he replied.  Before William knew it, he was attacked by the cute Waelin and blinked in confusion at the playing.  With no intention to fight back at all, William was suddenly stripped of his rags and a new shirt was fitted on him.  After all the assaulting had finished, William stared at Waelin in complete and innocent surprise, his hand reaching up to pull at the collar when Waelin spoke.  His hand froze.  "Heh..." he smiled sheepishly at Waelin's intimidation.  "Okay, Okay." He submitted softly, raising his hands in surrender, amused by little Waelin.  His mood was happier now that Waelin had cheered him up.  "I wont try anything." He assured Waelin.  But then William's smile became more like a smirk as his hands reached for his shirt once more.  For some reason, he had this uncontrollable urge to 'tease' Waelin.  Something told him it was all right and that it was a good kind of fun.  So he did.  He reached for his shirt and began unbuttoning it as he grinned at Waelin.  "But...for some reason, I want to see you try that again." He said cheerfully, waiting to see if Waelin could stop him when he was fully prepared.

Anonymous

Waelin continued to stand over William, though not by much, and tapped his clawed foot against the ground, arms crossed still. "Well good!" He announced as Will submitted. But that submission apparently did not last long, and his friend's smile became a smirk.
Wait...uh oh...
The little gargoyle blinked as William began to take off the shirt. "T-try it again...?" For some reason, this made him blush a bit. But, stubborn as always, Waelin drew himself up and puffed out his chest. "Fine. Maybe I will."
And then, without warning, he threw himself on William again, determined to put those buttons back in order before his nimble fingers could be stopped.
He rose to the challenge, and was determined to beat it. Of course, if he had only stopped to realize what might happen with their horse play, he wouldn't have attempted it.
But sudden challenge calls for sudden action, and he didn't have a chance to think things threw.
And he might very well regret it.

Anonymous

William fell back on the bed as Waelin plopped on top of him and fiddled with the buttons.  William's equally nimble fingers worked their way down the shirt just ahead of Waelin re buttoning them.  He laughed softly as Waelin sat upon him, his fingers at a faster pace than Waelin's, and soon coming back to the top to unbuttoned what was re buttoned.  William fidgeted slightly, to make it an effort for little Waelin, to see what he would do.  "This is fun." He said softly through laughs, having never done something like this before.  He fussed about, letting his hands get in the way of Waelin's working fingers in between his unbuttoning.  Wow, Waelin was pretty good at this.  He then poked at Waelin's tummy a few times to distract him innocently, and he wondered how he knew some oh the things he knew.  

For some reason, he knew that poking him would bring about a distracting reaction.  William then began to die down, letting Waelin finally win the battle, and sighed, letting out the last of his laughs.  And then, without thinking, he placed his hands on Waelin's hips and then sat up, causing him to be sat up with him.  This would cause Waelin to slide down where he straddled William's stomach, and now land in William's upright lap.  Waelin was now up against him and William smiled.  "I've never done that before.  I liked it." William said timidly in his soft voice, still obliviously holding Waelin in his lap.  He looked at Waelin sweetly and innocently smiled a little, not even thinking anything was wrong with what he did.

Anonymous

Perched atop Will, Waelin furiously tried buttoning the shirt despite his victim's attempts at interrupting him. He grinned as Will's fingers got in the way, and as a retort Waelin gently bit the intruding hands. He was still losing though! Sticking his tongue out of the side of his mouth, Waelin made perhaps one of the cutest concentration faces ever in history. It just made you want to pinch his cheeks...
A high-pitched squeak escaped as his tender little stomach was poked, and he squeaked again despite himself as it was poked again. "Heeeey, cheater!!" Waelin accused with a giggle, trying to shield his sensitive tummy with his thick little tail.

In the end, Waelin won, but only because Will let him. "Aww, you're not supposed to let me win. I wasn't doing that badly...was I?" He whined, but couldn't help the childish grin on his face, pointy little canines flashing. A surprised look came over that smooth facade, eyebrows arched over wide blue eyes as Will took his slender hips in his hands and then sat up, causing Waelin to find himself firmly planted in Will's lap. His slender arms lay against Will's chest where they had been during the button race, and he stared nervously up at Will, another blush quickly blossoming on his pale cheeks. Darnit! Stop blushing!!!
"Um..heheh. Neither have I. But it was fun, I agree..." Waelin responded, trying to keep from pressing against Will lest a certain something be noticed missing.
"Uh...are you ready to go to bed now...?" He asked, trying to move the conversation along and get out of this potentially disasterous situation as quickly as possible. A watery grin was all that made it to his young face as he attempted not to look too terribly distraught.
Which he obviously was.

Anonymous

William was oblivious to the missing hardware, but he DID notice the blush.  He smiled at Waelin still, his innocent hands holding the boy in his lap.  What was an awkward feeling for Waelin was something happy and new for William.  He felt a warm tingle travel down his hands with Waelin against him.  It was tremendously relaxing. A feeling William dad never felt before.  Nobody had ever warmed up to him I the least.  The sensation that traveled through him was unbelievable.  

Bed?  William thought about it for a moment.  His mind was completely distracted by the overwhelming calm that resonated.  He craved this feeling.  He took a while to answer Waelin, not wanting to put any more distance between them.  But how would he be able to say that??  He didn’t want to scare Waelin.  But wait, Waelin had been so nice to him and he was soo understanding too.  Maybe he wouldn't mind in the least!  "Um...  Y-yeah...but... " he paused, his smile becoming noticeably more wary.  "I..." his hands began to tremble on Waelin's hips. "I...um...  c-can I h-hug you...??" he asked, feeling VERY nervious.

Anonymous

Waelin felt himself becoming more and more nervous as William thought about what he had said. This was one of those positions he usually tried very hard to avoid...
Still, he didn't want to just jump off of Will's lap. That would have been rude.
And even through all his nervousness, he could sense that Will was enjoying the contact.
Gah gah gah...

The poor little gargoyle blinked rapidly at Will's request. Oh no! What should he say?? He supposed it was possible to hug him without pressing his lower half into him anymore than necessary...
And Will seemed to want to so badly...
Gah...
"U-um...alright."
He managed a small grin, and leaned forward, putting his arms around Will's neck and hugging him close, though he kept his little bum planted firmly where it was.
Aw man, please let this turn out alright...!

Anonymous

William smiled happily when Waelin agreed, feeling very relieved and excited. As soon as Waelin's little arms were around his neck, he embraced Waelin firmly, pulling him close. He was enjoying it so much the he couldn’t control himself and literally pulled Waelin tight against him, of course sliding little Waelin's crotch into his own. He had no reaction to it though. It wasn’t something he really knew about. "Thank you..." he whispered softly, nuzzling Waelin's cheek with his. Was this warmth? It felt soo good! William took a soft breath and exhaled slowly as he rubbed Waelin's back just under the wings. "You're warm..." he nuzzled closer, not wanting to let go. And he was soo gentle with little Waelin too. Though he clung to the little gargoyle, he made sure not to harm him in the least, keeping the boy safe in his synthetic arms.

Anonymous

Waelin squeaked as he was pulled in tight against William. Ah, oh no!!
The poor little gargoyle closed his eyes, waiting for William to call him on his little secret.
There was nothing. Did Will not notice it?? Was that possible...??
Blushing hard, Waelin said nothing, and just let his new friend hug him close.
"U-um, you-you're welcome..." He mumbled, shivering and hunching alittle as Will softly rubbed against his cheek.
Gah, gah, gah...this couldn't end well...
Could it...?

Little Waelin just blushed alittle harder at Will's next words. "Oh, uh...hehe...thanks...." He supposed it was true...especially with him blushing as hard as he was!
He could practically feel the heat leaving his cheeks!

Anonymous

William felt little Waelin's body shiver and held him closer for warmth. He smiled softly at Waelin's words and continued to embrace him for a little longer before finally releasing him. He let go slowly, letting his fingers trail softly across Waelin's back as he pulled away to look at him sweetly. He was grateful and wanted to express it somehow. His hands still on Waelin's sides gently, he pondered. As he though, he gazed into Waelin's eyes, getting lost in them almost, finding his concentration level dropping drastically. Why couldn’t he think straight?? Strange. "I...want to do something for you..." he finally spoke. "Something...special..." he said softly, not even having a clue what it would be. "You are...very special to me..." he admitted innocently. William was just too sweet. He had no idea where he was going with this. All he knew was that he had to do something great for Waelin. Something extremely special and valuable.