Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The truth game! [an in-character game! Dun dun DUN!]

Started by Rhindeer, November 09, 2007, 01:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hikaru.dream

Hikaru: Um. Hm.... I don't know what taste is what spice.... And I don't eat spiced things to much. Well, then... Cinnamon!!

Taiga: Basil....

Etona: Mmm.... Ginger is the absolute best!
But wait, pepper is enjoyable as well......

Cloud: Salt.
(Taiga: that's not a spice.
Cloud: Who cares? It still flavors food.
Taiga: .........     )

What makes you go crazy?

Anonymous

Caniley: People looking at me like I'm crazy.
Lokan: A happy rich person. They should all be crying. And poor. And maybe de- -stuffs in ranting box calmly-
Hauze - You. Her. Him. People. You should all just go die.
Sybrant: Rebels.
Felix: -points at Patrick-
Ada: -starts laughing because she knows where this is going-
Patrick: points at Felix-  
Dianne: Effing men. `specially stupid, full of themselves, cocky, mortal, prince charming men.
Timothy: Girls.
Draconis: Disrespect. Because after all, I will rule the world one day, and you can't have disrespect.

-shakes head at her stupid people- They make me crazy. XD

What is your favorite drink, why, and would you share it with your fuck buddy/lover/girlfriend/boyfriend?

Anonymous

Griever:Devil mead-100% alcohol that will floor a man in a heartbeat.Too bad it taste like crap..."*grabs head for a moment* "...And I feel sorry for the bitch that would try and take it from me..."

Israfil:Drinking is for the corrupt and weak-minded, but there are times....

If you had the powers of the mightiest god, what would you do with them?

Anonymous

Merica Dind: I t'would make puppies talk and flowers walk, with the appropriate theme music of course.

If you were a rich girl...?

Anonymous

Faile:  I already am, it wouldn't fo anything!!
George:  Get with the rich people's, but I'm not a girl.
Beck:  I would, save children?  *snickers behind back at lie*
Rosie:  I would... I would... Is this a trick question? *Screams and hides*
Joy:  I would set up a company promoting people to be nicer to the Earth, she is everybody's mother and we should treat her with respect.  *Ducks from flying shoe at lame speech.*

If you were cursed by a witch, why would you be cursed, and what type of curse do you think you would get?

Anonymous

Olut:  They'd probably make me nice...  Just because I'm so bad!

Merica:  Because I try to go against my heritage, a witch would curse me to be evil.

Dak:  Lord no!  They'd curse me to be bacon, because I'm a pig!

What would you do on a boat full of seamen? XD

Anonymous

Faile:  I would show them how they really sail.
Beck:  I would be too busy getting seasick.
Joy: Preach to them about Nature.
Rosie:  Hide in a room
George:  WHy would I be on a boat with seamen?  I would beat them up, however if they were women, well that's a different story.

If you could have anybody in the world as your spouse, who would it be, and why?????

hikaru.dream

Hikaru: S-spouse? Er.... Well that's.... er..... of course.... no.... um....ah, well Taiga... actually I'm... happy... I'd be happy... if well I could marry someone I liked...

Taiga: .......
      .............I absolutely refuse to answer that.

Etona: Hikaru vv
          Just joking ^^;

Cloud: Well, well.
          Etona. Because she's good at picking on Taiga! lol

You were playing a game, and just when you got to the best part..... your batteries ran out! What would be your next move?

Anonymous

Fool: Whats a battery? (joking) I'd either sulk for a few hours before using my skills in illusion to make it seem like the game was still playing

What would you do if i was mooning you in a public street

Anonymous

Fiona: I'd fob you. Wait, I'd fob you anyway.
Johnathen: Tell the local authorities I guess.
Dave: Convert you to a skeleton then (censored).
Darkness: Easy, drive you insane.
Serigala: Why would you want to do that? I'd look away.

How do you REALLY feel about your parents?...How does that make you feel

Anonymous

Rafaella: Ha. The last time I saw my parents they were looking at me with a sort of incredibly-sad-uncontrollably-angry-disappointed-notunderstanding-look in their eyes, because my two sisters died and I had not been able to keep them from doing so. What do I feel about my parents? I wanna run away as fast as possible. How does that make me feel? I guess... hunted? Haunted? xD I feel like a strawberry covered in sweet cream, running off for the hand that is about to put it in the mouth that belongs to the body on which the hand is also attached. Wait. Does that make sense at all? Lemme try again.
I feel like a legged and feeted (/footed? xD) strawberry covered in sweet cream, running off for the hand that is about to put it in the mouth that belongs to the body on which the hand is also attached.
Never mind (A)

If someone ever poured liquid chocolate over you, what would you do? [I am not obsessed by food, I am NOT obsessed by food, I AM NOT OBSESSED WITH FOOD!] [Maybe a little.]

Rhindeer

Niamh: *BLUSH* I...I'd wash it off...>_> It'd get all gross and sticky. And attrack flies and Nexuses. *blushblush*

Demaht: *wicked grin* Heh heh, I'd find Tzak an' make 'im lick it aaaall off. Slowly. >:3

Vahni: *__* Pinch m'self ta be sure I weren't dreamin'. Then eat it! An' not share. MY chocolate.

Aki: *sigh* Chocolate's poisonous to canines. How embarrassing.

Hazel: I DIDN'T POISON IT! Dx ...Er, I mean. Eh heh, ahem. I'd see if I can't wipe it off and get enough to make a cake outta it. What? I'm clean, it's totally sanitary, I swear.

Have you ever been attracted to someone of the same gender as you?
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Tzak: No, we weren't allowed to even be attracted to anything.

Nexus: Weeeeeell...yeah, many times!

Carthax: There have been a few males who I have had...interesting feelings for. *Cough*

Zek: You know...things don't go IN that kinda hole. I mean if it's chicks whatever right? Men shouldn't put things where things don't belong.

Pal: Men and women can BOTH be pretty neat! Some women can be like Goddessly beautiful and some men can be Godly beautiful! If I like the way they look and the motion of the ocean then Imma sail that sea with my ship. If y'get my meaning. Er, to answer the question, yeh!

Fenris: FANTASTIC!

Akabu: That would be mildly disturbing considering most of the males I know are either puny humans or other Daemons and their practically family.

Rift: My brothers are kinda cute, but I'm gonna focus more on the new sister of the family. Break her in a little.

Would you rather watch a bloody horror movie or a romantic comedy?

Rhindeer

Niamh: Bloody horror movie with romance and comedy? :3 Hmm...I dunno, I like action-adventure better.

Erus: I can eat it?

Demaht: >:3 I rather like the movie Wishmaster. 'Cept fer the endin'. But that djinn's hawt. *fans self*

Vahni: *cough*romanticcomedy*cough* Blood makes me queasy...*wince*

Zenith: Hey, if it has a good torture scene in it, I'm not complaining either way.

Hazel: Romantic comedy. >_> They're cute, shut up.

Kyran: Romantic comedy if it's with men. All men. And a lotta bow chika wow wow and bum shots. 8D

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Fiona: Don't tell me you've stooped to that level. *mutters* Stupid wannabe Village Idiots.

Johnathan: I know this one, I know this one... To get to the other side?

Dave: I was chasing it.

Image of darkness: You'de better get that chicken away from Dave.

Serigala: Was it not supposed to?

Randver: So that's what I felt. It was very hot, my guess is it was running away from something.

When did you last humiliate yourself?

Anonymous

Thalius:  Coupla nights ago. Got chased out of the room before I had a chance to get my pants back on.  Succubi don't like it when you play with THEIR toys.  -_-;;

Lysael: It happens so frequently around Jovan, I'm not going to bother recounting what happened when.  *facepalms*

Seyristith: Last month.  The griffin...and the river. *shudders* We don't speak of it. D:<

What's the strangest thing you've ever done?

Anonymous

Vidar: *looking around* I..well...I once crossed from one end of a room to the other by swinging along the rafters...What!? There was a bug on the floor...I don't think its fair to be judged like that. *crosses arms and walks off*

Quick some one has just stolen all your money..what do you do!?

hikaru.dream

Hikaru: R-run after it of course! And get it back!! And I refuse not to call that someone an it. And I will get it back believe me. Seriously.

Taiga: I wouldn't be so stupid to let them take it in the first place. At least the certain someone wouldn't take it whole.

Etona: Steal my money? Mmm... quite a silly person that would be that, wouldn't it. I suppose I could leave a little of them leftover.

Cloud: See if they're any good of a swordsman.

Salestorm: I don't need the money but it gives me a good excuse to grind the pieces. On the other hand, I'd probably do it anyway if they got that close.

Whoops, forgot the question.

What kind of person appears in your wildest dreams?

Anonymous

Demya: My sister (does not have erotic dreams)
Vyne: That damn good-for-nothing sister of mine. (does not have erotic dreams)
Fiona: *shudders* lots and lots of jesters
Image of Darkness: Inumisha
Johnathan: Do I have to answer? It would have to be my sister *blushes*
Randver: this one woman, I don't know her name but she aroused such a passion.
Vivian: My mother, she was so cruel. *whimpers* I can still see the things she did to me.
Dave: Hehehe, wouldn't you like to know.
Serigala: *blushes* I don't know really. I suppose the worst one I had was tearing my father's limbs off and eating them.

A man slaps you on the arse...hard what do you do?

Anonymous

Eli: Easy- Either run away or tear him to a million shreds.

You have one wish. What do you wish for?

Tags: