Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

drow peoples wanted

Started by Anonymous, March 05, 2005, 06:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

me has a group of drow coming into the dread army plot if anyone's interested in playing one of them.  I have five male warriors, one male wizard, one male weaponsmith, and a priestess that I was originally planned to NPC but thought would be cool to have as player characters.  They are all members of my character, Kerath"s old crime network.  Before he was sacrificed for murdering his mother, the queen of his city ( the city is politically different from most, without warring houses and ruled by one royal family.  Other than that, though, it's mostly like all the others ), Kerath founded a secret network of spies and assasins, making him (short of the queen) the most powerful singal being in the city.  All eight characters are from his past and are at the least 550 years old.  Other than that, you can be free to make them look and act like anything you wish.

if anyone wants to play one of these drow, tell me here, then post on the "home once again" thread in the dark mage village.

Rhindeer

I'll take the priestess! XD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous