Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

One night in the Fae's Hollow Inn ~open~

Started by Anonymous, December 06, 2007, 06:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

((OOC: I apologize for the lateness of my reply))

Pollux got to his feet so he could bow, "Pollux Meiyaru, it's a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for all your help. I will not forget it!" His last name was a noble one. The Meiyaru family owned a publishing house in town. He gave a bright smile although behind it, he seemed a bit awkward. His attention is brought away from the present conversation to his cat Moon growling at the other cat in the room. Pollux looked at the other cat and got to its level.

"Hello, kittie. What's that in your mouth? Did you catch a mouse? You know you could get sick if you don't know where it's from." Moon hissed slightly as she hunched under the stool Pollux was sitting on. Pollux looked back at his beloved pet, "Are you jealous, Moon? I'm not paying attention to you." Moon looked away and put her ears back in response. He didn't seem to notice exactly was in the other cat's mouth...

Anonymous

Chii squirmed just lightly, her body twitching just a little as her head - and arm - hurt immensely. A little whimper escaped the downed pixie, and her arm squirmed in the big cat's jaws, piercing her skin, causing a little blood to ooze its way from her wounds there. "Waaah..." she murmured, and opened her eyes. "Lemme go you big, mean'ol KITTEH!" and with that, the little pixie grew. Grew about four feet, actually, the very confused cat looking... well, confused! Had his meal gotten bigger?! YES! Bigger than he! And NOW there was a naked pixie-woman in the bar! Egads!

Glowering at the cat, the bleeding giantess of a pixie bent over and stared the cat right in the face. "Ohhh, now you aint so tough! Now you're just a big, fat kittycat!" she cried, and stood, winding up and giving the cat a firm boot up the rear, to send him tumbling into a wall. It was about then that she realized that... She was oh-so-nakey.