Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Wandering Bounty Hunter....(( The True Inumisha))

Started by Anonymous, February 28, 2008, 08:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The sun hadn't seemed all that friendly today, maybe it was just all in his head...after all he had been traveling for quite some time and on foot too. Vidar walked into the bustling town, happy to finally have reached an area of civilization...a place where he might find a hot meal and a warm bed to sleep in for a change...rather than a moth eaten sleeping bag...that provided very little protection from bugs. His face twisted at the disgusting thought,  his  silver wolf ears twitching. He hated bugs...  hated...with a huge passion. Something so slimy and hideous looking could not be trusted...it had to have some kind of alternate motive. A light cool wind slapped against his face, damn it felt good. He stopped in the middle of the crowded streets...just enjoying the feel of the wind rushing through his green hair. He was snapped back to reality when some one bumped in to him, nearly knocking him off his feet. His wolf like eyes flashed in the man's direction glaring softly.

"Why don't you go day dream some where else, jerk."

The right corner of Vidar's lip curled into a slight snarl. "I didn't realize it was a crime to stand in the street." The fur on his tail had bristled up, from the underlying tone of anger in his voice. The man huffed at him and kept on walking. Vidar didn't want any trouble...after all he was pretty tired from walking for the better part of the day, he just wanted to get a nice warm meal and cold drink into his belly.  He turned back around and resumed walking, there had to be some where he could eat...and maybe he could find some work in this town as well. He could always use some more money.

Anonymous

Running from the forest on the other side of town, Inumisha raced into town. Blood flowed from her mouth and cuts were all over her face. Her long silver-white hair trailed behind her and her siver-white dog ears were attent on infront of her. Pushing through people, Inumisha runs run into Vidar  and collapses on him.

Anonymous

The sudden dead wait of the girl slamming into him, sent Vidar crashing to the ground. He shook his head, he really must have been tired...usually he would have heard the girl coming and had time to step out of the way. He pushed himself up placing his hands on the girl's arms. The first thing he noticed about her were her dog like ears, some people might mistake dog like ears for wolf ears...but not him...he was after all a Ulrician...they were closely related to wolves...more closely so than humans. She didn't look anything like them...nor did she smell like one. The smell of blood flooded his nostrils , his eyes widening as he saw the blood on her mouth. "Holy crap! Are you ok?" He gently brushed her hair back from her face. Reaching into his satchel, Vidar pulled out a long leather clad bottle. He quickly unscrewed the cap and held it up to her mouth. "Here, drink this."

Anonymous

She looked at him in a half awake stared. Obediantly, she drank. Pursing her lips on the bottle, she took her first sip. Immediatly repeld from its awkward taste, she tried to push away, but was to weak. She sat in his arms for a moment, half conciouse. "why are u helping me..." she asked weakly.

Anonymous

He looked at her...a bit perplexed by both her question and her reaction to the water. "Not much for the taste of water huh?" Vidar then screwed the cap back on placing the bottle back into his satchel. He stood up slowly still holding the girl in his arms. "What do you mean? Helping some one that's hurt is the right thing to do." He looked around. "There's got be a lodging place around her some where." After spotting one he pushed his way through the crowd that had gathered around and entered into the building holding the girl close to him. The desk man looked up over his glasses that had slid down his long hawk like nose.  "I need a room please."  The man stared blankly at Vidar and the weakened girl in his arms. Vidar's patience was fading quickly. "Now!"

The man jumped nodding tossing a key to him. "Room 21. I expect payment once you get situated." His voice had a leathery sound to it.

"Of course thanks." Vidar quickly hurried up the stairs as the man watched.

Anonymous

As the two enterd the room Inumisha repeated her question. "Why are u helping me..... " She looked to her side as she was placed on a bed in the room. "you could be in danger...."

Anonymous

Vidar laid the girl on the bed cleaning the blood from her mouth and face. "Helping one in need is the right thing to do. And what makes you think I would be in danger?"  He looked over her, checking to see if he could spot any other cuts or wounds on her body. "What's your name?"

Anonymous

" where u followed at all.....My name is Inumisha Shinamaru." She sat up quickly, a little too quickly. A sharp pain rippled through her body, and she hunched over in pain. Inumisha tried to stand up, but faild and fell back onto the bed. Frowning, she took her hand and brushed hair back with her claws. Sighing, Inumisha placed both her hands above her heart and muttered a spell that heal all her internal wounds.
Getting up once more, she staggerd over to the door and nearly fell over. Her hand rested on the doorknob "ill be right back, i need to find out if u were followed."

Anonymous

Vidar placed his hand on her arm gently pulling her back from the door, helping her back onto the bed. It was apparent that shed knew magic...there was no mistake about that, he didn't care..all that mattered was the she needed to rest. "You don't need to do anything else but rest." He smiled softly as he used a wet rag to wipe her forehead. "If there was anyone sniffing around I would have heard them already." He ran a finger along his right wolf ear. "These aren't just for looks you know." He softly chuckled at his own joke. "Well, Inumisha Shinamaru...that's a nice name. I'm Vidar." His tail twitched happily a slight yawn escaping his mouth. "Now...if you don't mind...could you tell me what happened?"

Anonymous

Inumisha, still alittle disorented, began to explain. "Well, i was attacked by a demon named Nimari....again.... He's been after me since i was young.....he killed both my parents and took my place as heir to the throne..... hes after me now because im the only one who will beable to stop him... i had a run in with a couple of his goons....." She looked at him. "Then i ran into u" Smiling, she got up again. "I dont need rest, see" she twirld around. "im fine"
The ripple of pain returned and nearly made her topple over. Vidar quickly hurried over and helped her back to the bed. "Maby i do need a little rest..." Inumisha smiled, "thank you...." She stared into his eyes.

Anonymous

"Its what I'm here for." He said with a smile gently placing her head on the pillow.  He was thinking carefully about what she had just told him, demons. Such an ugly lot, always causing trouble and acting like they are better than everyone else. This Nimari might not have a bounty on his head...but he sure as heck didn't sound like some one who should be breathing free air. "A demon huh, sounds like quite a nasty mess." He ran his fingers through his hair lightly scratching his wolf ears, causing them to twitch. He flashed her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, no one's going to harm you as long as I'm around."

Anonymous

Inumisha smiled up at him. As she closed her eyes, her left ear twitched twice. She quickly sat up, and listened to the noise. Her eyes were wide with worry. "Do you here that?" Inumishas ear twitched again. "i think its one of those demons..." She then turned and faced the door.

Anonymous

Inumisha smiled up at him. As she closed her eyes, her left ear twitched twice. She quickly sat up, and listened to the noise. Her eyes were wide with worry. "Do you here that?" Inumishas ear twitched again. "i think its one of those demons..." She then turned and faced the door.

Anonymous

Vidar faced the door, listening carefully with his ears. He looked back at Inumisha, giving her a reasuring smile. "Just stay there." He whispered softly, as he quietly walked over standing on the side of the wall that the door swings towards. He slowly pulled his gun out of its holster holding it up ready to use it if he needed to.

Anonymous

The door swung open, reveiling a large demon. Inumisha jumped into the air and turned into a small demon dog, then quickly hid under the bed.
"Ahhh..." The demon said. "There you are princess."
Still hiding under the bed, Inumisha cried. "Go away" The demon came towards the bed.

Anonymous

Vidar kicked the door closed, an act he hoped would startle the demon and cause it to turn its attention away from it's target.  He pointed his gun directly at the demon, the right corner of his lip curling up into a smile. The fur on his tail had bristled up and his ears were now laying back on his head. "I don't remember inviting you in." With a quick flex of his right pointer finger he fired a shot at the demon from his gun.

Anonymous

The large demon smirked. "Such a feble attack." The gunshot wound spit out the bullet then heald itself. Its attention was now fully on you as the other demon came into the room. " Brother, deal with the princess, and ill get this wretch."
 Inumisha still hid under the bed not knowing weather to help Vidar or flee. Due to the fact that she was injured, her first instincts were to flee. Then the demon after Vidar jumped at him, and the one after her flipped over the bed.
Inumisha, without thinking, jumped and attacked the demon.

Anonymous

Vidar smirked as the demon that had lunged at him crashed to the floor. He spun his gun around on his finger before sliding it back into its holster. "You demons are always the same, thinking that you're better than every one else." Vidar looked over at Inumisha, impressed that even in her weakened state she was willing to fight. "Need any help?" He had, for the moment, forgotten about the second demon who slowly began to rise from the floor behind him.

Anonymous

Inumisha (still in dog demon form) bit down on the demons arm. [no.] She thought hoping he would understand her thoughts.
The demon flailed his arm around trying to shake her loose. "Get off me you mangey mutt!" He grabbed Inumisha with his other hand and threw her at the wall. As she flew at the wall, Inumisha transformed into her normal form, jumped off the wall back at the demon, then turned into her full demon form. "You shall leave this place immediatly!" Inumisha yelled as she hit the demon with the seath of her sword. The demon quickly swatted at her as of she were a fly.
The other demon arose behind Vidar and drew his sword."So..." He said."Why are you helping her? One day she could destroy us all. We're just preventing it from happeing by taking her to Nimari"

Anonymous

Vidar glanced over his shoulder at the other demon, a slight smirk forming on his face. "I just can't resist helping a pretty lady." He slowly turned around to face the demon, although Vidar was trained in sword fighting....he didn't happen to have one on him. He never really saw the point in attaining one when he could just use his trusty pistol. However it was rather apparent to him, that his bullets wouldn't work all that well against them. He casually glanced around the room, looking for anything that he might be able to use against the demon's sword. The only thing that caught his attention was a large metal plate fastened to the wall. Given the dust out line on it, there seemed to have once been something attached to it. A mirror perhaps, or something more valuable and there for worth stealing.

Vidar returned his eyes to the demon, this guy wasn't going to just leave..and now that he knew that he was here..it seemed to reason that killing Vidar was in the demon's plans. After all he had shot the thing, if some one had shot him...Vidar would probably want blood in return as well. Vidar held his arms out stretched to the sides. "Well, you can see that I have no sword. My only weapon has proven useless against you. And yet I get the feeling that my being unarmed does not concern you." His ears and tail twitched lightly, the fur on them still slightly bristled. "Why don't you go a head and take your shot then, no use dragging this out anymore." He smirked watching the demon closely, when it made his move...he would be ready to react. He wasn't going to out with out a fight.