Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Wandering Bounty Hunter....(( The True Inumisha))

Started by Anonymous, February 28, 2008, 08:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

As Inumisha was swatted aside, she changed back to half-demon form.Then, laying o the floor,she heard Vidars statement.
She didn't think herself at all pretty... Soon, Inumisha started laughing. She lifted herself off the ground. Inumisha was no longer in half-demon form. Her fangs were longer, as well as her claws. She was now in Full-fledged demon form. She was going to definatly rip this demon to shreds...Even if they kicked her ass last time in this form. "Im gonna rip you apart" She said in an evil tone.
"Try it" The demon mocked. Then he lunged for her, and all she did was stand there.

Anonymous

Vidar all though quite surprised by this sudden display of power in Inumisha, made his move while the demon facing him was distracted. He spun around ripping the metal plate from the wall in a display of impressive strength. He then spun back around slamming the metal plate as hard as he can into the side of the demon's skull. Watching it collapse to the floor. He then turned around and stared at Inumisha in a sense of awe.

Anonymous

Inumisha lunged at the demon as well. Laughing evily, Inumisha grabbed the demons arm, then ripped it off. The demon wailed in pain as blood sqwirted from its arm.
Smirking, she landed next to Vidar. Tossing the arm aside she said. "Do you have an extra gun?"

Anonymous

Vidar, mindlessly, shakes his head. "No sorry I don't, and I don't really like any one but me using the one that I do have." He pulled his gun out of its holster. "Why some one you want me to shoot?"

Anonymous

"Yes," Inumisha said placing her hands on the gun."Shoot the demon." She knew his last attempt failed, but she wanted him to try again. Except this time with a little help.
Saying a spell, a spirit of a demon dog that looked like a wolf appeared. Then it dissapeard into the gun.

Anonymous

Vidar looked at her and watched as the wolf like creature dissipated into his gun. "Ok then, seems like you know something that I don't." He took careful aim at the demon, pouring all of his concentration into this shot, regardless of whether it worked or not...he didn't want to miss. He wrapped his finger around the trigger, taking a deep breath before giving it a squeeze.

Anonymous

The demons eyes widened in horror, knowing what Inumisha did. "The power of the white wolf..." It cried.
Inumisha smirked. Yelling something in japanese. Then smirked. Inumisha called out a demon to hold the other demon, preventing him from moving then the gun was shot.

Anonymous

Vidar let out a cry as the force from the powered blast from his gun caused him to stumble back several feet. His eyes widened as he watched the projectile slice its way through the air towards the apparently frigethened demon.

Anonymous

The demon wailed in pain as it was struken. It stumbled a bit then began to dicintegrate from the inside out. The demon still cried in pain. The other demon holding the demon began to dissapear.
Smirking, Inumisha said, "That gun will change whenever you want it to."

Anonymous

Vidar...stood his eyes widened, he was completely shock by what had just happened. He quickly regained his composure spinning his gun on his fingers before placing it back in the holster. "Damn, what the hell did you do?" He walked over to where the demons had been, kneeling down he ran his hand along the scorched wooden floor. He looked back at her over his shoulder. "And just who were they anyway?"

Anonymous

Inumisha smiled. "I helped. I used the power of the half demon." She walked over and fixed the bed. "Those are Nimaris minone. Thays stopp at nothing to get what they are told to get..."

Anonymous

Vidar closed the door and then walked over picking up a chair that had been over turned during the struggle. He slowly sat down lightly scratching the base of his tail. His eyes slowly fell upon the girl. "If you don't mind, could you tell me just what is going on here. In as much detail as possible." He smiled softly at her. He couldn't help but keep thinking about how cute she was....and how powerful she was. "It would be nice to know just what it is that I have gotten myself into here."

Anonymous

Inumisha smiled halfly. "Are you sure you want to hear this?" She said brushing off the bed, then getting ready to lay on it. "It is really long...." Laying on the bed with her arms behind her head, she looked at him. Whispering a spell, Inumisha clothes began to melt and change without her having to get undressed.

Anonymous

Vidar's cheeks blushed and he looked away. Nodding as he did so. "Yes I'm sure, I've got plenty of time. Besides, seeing as I have now gotten involved in this..." He tried to think of a better word to use, but they escaped him. "...Problem of your's, I'd really like to know everything about it. Its the only way I'll be able to know how to help you to the best of my abilities."

Anonymous

Inumisha laughed when she looked over to Vidar. 'Is he blushing?' Inumisha thought. Inu then yawned, trying to show that she was tired. "How about this," Inumisha sat up and smiled at him. Her hair lightly found rest around her thin body. "Let me get some sleep. Then I'll tell you. If you dont mind that is. And if you agree, I have a small request." She still smiled as the room grew darker, the sun had begun to set, and no one turned the light yet.

Anonymous

Vidar stared at her, it sounded like a fair deal...after all he was pretty tired himself. He couldn't keep from gulping softly when she made the mention of a request...his mind raced as he wondered what it might be..it also caused him to blush more. He quickly hid this fact though standing up, walking over to the mirror. "Ok, sure. That sounds like a fair deal. Just don't go trying to weasel out of it in the morning."  He reached into a closet pulling out a set of spare covers and a pillow. He quickly made a make shift sleeping area on the floor and settled down.

Anonymous

Inumisha smiled. "You dont have to sleep on the floor." Inumisha scooted over on the bed. "My request, is that you not leave the room. ^. .^" Inumisha glanced at him smiling. "Of course I wont weasle my way out of it. I promise." Inumisha layed down and roled over on her side, and faced toward the wall. "If you dont want to sleep on the bed thats fine."

Anonymous

Vidar was both relived and disappointed at hearing her request...but he understood her reasons. It took every ounce of his will power to refrain from leaping off the floor and into the bed with Inumisha, but that wouldn't have been gentlemanly. Even if he was crazy about girls...he want to come off as a girl chaser. "No that's ok, that would not be the gentleman thing to do. Besides I'm quite use to sleeping on the floor. And worry not I will not leave the room at all." He rolled over under the cover and began to slowly drift off to sleep. "Night."

Anonymous

Inumisha smiled, even though Vidar couldn't see. "Very well." She closed her eyes and gently drifted to sleep.

Anonymous

He wrapped himself up tightly in the blankets letting out a long loud yawn, before sleep finally gripped him. It pulled him into its slumber, flashing dreams through his mind's eye, His tail slowed down to a slight sway and then stopped all together. His ears, however, remained alert....Vidar looked to be in a deep slumber, and he probally was...but what one wouldn't know was that his ears would alert him of the slightest sign of danger.