Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Wandering Bounty Hunter....(( The True Inumisha))

Started by Anonymous, February 28, 2008, 08:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Inumishas ears were also alert. She soon fell asleep, and when she did she began to dream of wonderous things. And for some reason, Vidar.
((Meh, bad post...Sorry))

Anonymous

The morning came so fast it almost seemed like something was out of place. But as Vidar's eyes fluttered open, he wrote it off to having just been extremely tired...and there for to sleeping like a baby. He sat up stretching out his arms, yawning softly. His tail twitched sharply and then lightly wrapped itself around his waist for a breif moment. He stood up and walked across the room, into the wash room. He poured some water into the bowl and quickly washed his face with it. The cold water felt good against his face, and it helped to wake him up rather quickly.

Anonymous

Inumisha was still alseep. She really didnt like the whole waking up part of every day. Though eventualy, she did wake up. Her golden yellow eyes gleamed in the sunlight. Her hair was a little nappy, and her clothes were badly wrinkled.
Inumishas arms went into the air as she streched. " Ohayoo gonsai masu." She greeted softly.

Anonymous

Vidar blinked blankly at her as he walked back into the main room, patting his face softly with a towel. "What...is that like good morning in demon or something?" He had never heard a language like that before, so to him it must be demon...or something else. He walked over picking his light weight armor off the dresser strapping it back onto his body. He then picked his shirt up off the ground and slid it back on, putting his belt with his gun and holster back on next. Vidar ran his fingers through his green wet hair. It always did feel softer when it was clean. He glanced back over at her. "Well...seems I owe the both of us some breakfast...and you owe me a story."

Anonymous

"Actually... Its Japanese." Inumisha smiled. Trying to hint at where she was from. Inumisha finished streching, then brushed her hair back. "Well, I presume I do dont I?" She then said. But you dont have to buy breakfast if you dont want to." She had a kindhearted look on her face. Inumisha muttered a spell, which again began to somewhat melt her clothes into her new outfit. Which was a normal female kimono.
Putting her hair back, Inumisha asked. "Well, where do you want me to start?"

Anonymous

Vidar looked confused at her comment, Japanese? He hand never heard of such a language...it just sounds like gibberish to him. Either way he shrugged it off. "I don't mind paying." He said softly and briefly left the room. After speaking with a hotel personal...and requesting that breakfast be brought up to the room, he returned shutting the door behind him. Pulling up a chair, which he casually wiped the dust off of, he sat down looking at Inumisha. "Please, start at the beginning." He sniffed softly as his ears and tail twitched.

He wanted to hear every possible detail, it was the only sure fire way to find out just what was going on. If he had gotten himself into a royal war, or something like that...he wanted to know. Perhaps he might learn of some criminal who has a price on their head...he was after all a bounty hunter. And he could always use some more money, so he could buy himself another set of clothes. And of course some materials to fashion more bullets for his gun...and maybe even a secondary weapon...for when he ran out of ammo...or when his gun proved useless. Yeah that would differently be nice.

Anonymous

(your going to be doing alot of reading, just to warn you)
"Well, I am sorry to say that this story starts when I was born..." Inumisha began, as she got comfortable on the bed. "So well be here a while." She smiled at him, then began to tell him everything.
" Everthing started when I was born. A prophesy was written about me. It said that I was to be the strongest half-demon in the world. No one would beable to beat me. Not even preists, preistesses, or other demons. My mother and father concented to the prophesy. Causing their young friend Nimari, to freak. My father dissapeard by the time I was 5. Nimaris father soon proposed to my mother, who denied the proposal. He bagan to kill and steal souls, so my mother killed him. Nimari was pissed, and vowed to raise me as his child, to turn me evil. When I was 8, my mother and I were ambushed by Nimari, who was 15 at the time. He killed my mother that day." Inumisha got quiet. Then she spoke again. "Right after she was murderd, I enrolled at a magyk school. I learned alot of things there. Like defencive magyk and magyk that can kill. But that didnt stop Nimari from finding me. Right after he stole the throne, he used a spell to make me forget my royalty, and allowed him to control me." Inumisha opend her kimono abit to show him the scar. "Not long after that, I met my father. He reminded me of my royal blood, causing a huge outbreak of rebellion against Nimaris rule. But now, my father is dead as well, and well... here we are." She smiled.

Anonymous

Vidar handed her a plate of food taking his and eating it slowly as he thought about what she had just told him. "I see...so you studied Magic then?" He nodded slowly as he licked his lips. "So then this demon...Nimari...is out to kill you then. Out of revenge for everything that has happened to his family." Vidar gently sat down his now empty plate on the floor. "How can this be resolved?"

Anonymous

"Thats one reason he wants me dead. He is also after me because he learned a ritual to steal my power for himself." She then looked at him sadly. "I actually have to die inorder for him to have my power. But yes, this can be resolved. I'd have to kill Nimari, so I can take my throne back." Inumisha ate her food. She was so wishing for some sake now.

Anonymous

Vidar's tail flicked as he scratched his nose. "Hmmm...well then it sounds like I'll just have to help you reclaim you're throne then. After all this guy sounds like he's a wanted person...and I am a bounty hunter." He burped softly, blushing right afterward. "Forgive me." He smiled walking over to the window gazing out at the bustling town. "So until we begin our epic quest..what shall we do for the time being?"

Anonymous

Inumisha smiled. "I dont know, what where you thinking?" She finished eating, and gatherd up the dishes and set them on the counter. She streched again, except this time, her shoulder poped.
Her face turned red and she went back to sit down. She waved her hand and a bottle of rice wine appeard in her and, a long with two sazuka cups. "Want some?" She asked.

Anonymous

Vidar shook his head. "No Thanks, I don't drink this early in the morning." He scratched the back of his neck. "I didn't really have anything in mind, but there has to be something fun to do in this place."  He sat down on the floor placing his right hand, in a fist, under his chin. His tail lightly flopped from side to side as he tried to think of something that might be fun to do.

Anonymous

Inumisha nodded in agreement. There had to be somthing for them to do. She got up and set one of the cups down and filled the other. Taking a sip of the warm liquid, Inumisha sat back down on the edge of the bed facing Vidar. With the cup in one hand and her other hand on the bed, Inu crossed her leggs and thought.

Anonymous

Vidar looked at Inumisha, suddenly jumping to his feet. "Well I have no idea of anything we can really do...but I refuse to sit in this room all day." He was starting to get itchy...he had never liked being idle for long amounts of time. His personality demanded fresh air and the ability to explore his surroundings, it was after all the main reason he had become a bounty hunter. Vidar held out his hand to her, looking intently at her with a smirk on his face. "Come, princess Inumisha. Let us go out and take a stroll through this town."

Anonymous

Inumisha took the outstreched han egerly. She always liked to explore, and since she was in a new town she thought it would be fun. She finished her drink, and got up. Taking his arm, she asked, "What do you have planned?" Then she smiled.

Anonymous

Vidar smiled softly leading her out of the room. "I have absoultly no idea." They walked out of the hotel and onto the bustling streets of the town. "Perhaps if we take a stroll something will meet our fancy." He said leading her down the street, watching all the people that they walked past.

OOC: Sorry for the lame post...Having some trouble coming up with anything better at the moment.

Anonymous

((its okay ^. .^ i have had some to))
As the two left, Inumisha thought. 'I wonder how we're going to pay for the damages to the room...' This weighed heavily in her mind. 'Maby we should stay two more nights to clean up and to explor more.'
When they got outside, Inumisha had to cover her eyes. "Its bright out here..." Her eyes adjusted to the light. "Hey...." Inumisha looked at Vidar, her eyes and hair shimmering in the sunlight. "Think we could stay a couple more days?"

Anonymous

Vidar looked back at her as they walked through the streets. "I don't see why not...I am kind of tired of traveling...at least for the time being." He stopped upon noticing a wagon that had some writing on the side of it. 'Traveling Circus' He smiled lightly walking up to the wagon. Two men dressed like clowns were standing in front of the wagon, about to begin a juggling act. "Hmm, this could be interesting." He smiled and watched as the two clowns began tossing bottles back and forth to each other...each time the bottles got a little bit higher up in the air. Vidar laughed, his ears and tail twitching with excitement. "I haven't seen one of these, since I was a kid."

Anonymous

Inumisha looked at the two clowns. Abit unerved, she said. "What is it?" Inumisha had never seen people like this before. Except at the kabuki theatre, even then, they didnt look as ridiculouse as this. She looked at Vidar curiously.
"Such a beautiful young woman." An old voice said from behind them causeing Inumisha to jump and hide behind Vidar. "Do you wish to come see us perform?" The man was old, and was short.

Anonymous

Vidar looked at her, "They are clowns....from the circus. Don't tell me you've never been to a circus?" The sudden comment by the old man slightly startled him...though he didn't really allow it to show...he was after all in the presence of a woman. He quickly smiled at the old man. "Why yes, Sir..we'd love to come see the show."  The old man smiled.

"Wonderful, I'm sure the both of you will have a splendid time." He handed Vidar two tickets, and directions to the performance location. "See you soon." He said turning and walking away.

Vidar looked back at Inumisha and smiled at her, a bright light of joy dancing in his eyes. "This is going to be great, you're going to love it!"