Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Wandering Bounty Hunter....(( The True Inumisha))

Started by Anonymous, February 28, 2008, 08:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Vidar smirked as she walked back over to him. "Impressive." He smiled and glanced back over  at the caretaker, who was still stunned by the whole event. He offered her his arm as he turned away from the scene. "Come on, we don't want to be late to the circus."

Anonymous

Inumisha nodded and took his arm. "Indeed." Inumisha apparently impressed everyone. Even herself, so now, she wanted to relax. "Whats it going to be like? This...Circus."

Anonymous

Vidar smiled softly as they headed to the outskirts of town, where the performance tent had been erected. "Oh its going to be marvelous, full of joy and wonderful things that people usually only get to see so very few times."   He chuckled softly recalling the moments in his childhood when he had gotten to witness such marvelous things. "They usually have clowns, and acrobats..lion tamers, even elephants. All doing things to make you smile, laugh and even slightly worry you..all in the name of fun. A nice, relaxing way to forget all of your troubles and to just enjoy the moment in time."

He smiled and nodded to the man standing in front of the tent entrance, as he handed him their tickets. And with an equally gracious smile, the man tossed back the flap extending his arm outwards, beckoning that they enter. Vidar gracfully led her inside, his mind spinning as he thought about all the fun things that they were about to see.

Anonymous

Inumisha smiled at Vidars words, and happily entered the tent. "You think we could find an up close seat?" She had an innocent smile on her face, making her look simmilar to a small child discovering magic for the first time. "Lion tamers you say?" Her eyes glistoned. "That reminds me of the coleseum." She remembered back to when she was kiddnapped and taken to greece. The czar was going to killl her for what she was. Inumisha shivered, then smiled again.

Anonymous

Vidar smiled at her, the apparent childish joy pulsating from her was enough to make him overly excited as well. "Sure thing, its always better to have the best possible seats in the house." He led her through the crowd, managing to find two empty spots on the second row of bleachers. With a quick smile he dusted off the area, before motioning for her to take a seat. Only after she was comfortably seated, did Vidar sit down next to her,  brushing a few strands of his green hair out of his eyes. He looked about the arena, his ears and tail twitching slightly with excitement. It had been a long time since he had last been to a circus, he found himself hoping and wondering if it would be the same as it had been when he had been a child. Or if, since he was now older, if he would find some other higher form of joy out of it..or if it would make him feel like a kid again.

"I remember, that when I was a kid..the thing I always loved most about the circus was the tripesse act. I was always amazed at watching them flip and fly through the air, with seemingly little reguard or fear to the risks they were taking." He smiled upon saying that, recalling flashes of sweet childhood memories before his eyes. Would he still find joy in that, would it still be his favorite part after all these years?  He wasn't sure, but the thrill of finding out was almost bursting out of him. And suddenly when the lights went down, that thrill grew even more.

Anonymous

Inumisha was excited, and couldnt wait to watch. After Vidar dusted off the seat, and she sat down, the excitment in her began to grow. After he sat down, she took his hand in hers and leaned her head on his shoulder. When she heard about the trapesse act, she thought about something she had done that sounded relitivaly familiar to what he described. Inumisha's heart was also racing for another reason. She had found a likeing for Vidar, and was happy to be here with him. She looked aup at Vidar who was also showing excitment. several thoughts raced through her head, like the show, which she should really be paying attention to, and kissing him. She decided to wait for that, and enjoy the show. then the lights dimmed.
occ:I have to apologyze for this, but your gonna have to do the circus show bit, I have never been to one before, so I dont know what exactly goes on at a circus.