Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Joke Game!

Started by Anonymous, April 10, 2008, 02:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Okay, it has a lame title but it was the only one I could think of that relates to it.

Now, heres how it goes...

You say a joke then you give a subject and the next person has to say a joke they know, or make up a joke about that subject.

Example:
Wanna hear a dirty joke?
OK
Pigs playing in the mud

Apple

(now the next person has to say or make up a joke with an apple in it)

Begin Game:

first person:  Knock KNock
second person:  whos there
first person: boo
second person:  boo who?
first person: DOn't cry its just a joke!!

Orange

Anonymous

Why did the apple go out with the fig???

Because it couldn't find a date!

Redneck

Anonymous

Two rednecks, Bubba and Cooter, decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead.
Bubba goes in first, and the professor advises him to take math, history and logic.
"What's logic?" asked Bubba.
The professor answered, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weed-whacker?"
"I sure do," answered the redneck.
"Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard," replied the professor.
"That's real good," the redneck responded in awe.
The professor continued, "Logic will also tell me that since you have a yard, you also have a house."
Impressed, the redneck shouted, "AMAZIN'!"
"And since you own a house, logic dictates that you have a wife."
"Betty Mae! This is incredible!"
"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual," said the professor.
"You're absolutely right! Why, that's the most fascinatin' thing I ever heard of! I cain't wait to take this here logic class."
Bubba, proud of the new world opening up to him, walked back into the hallway where Cooter is still waiting.
"So, what classes are ya takin?" he asks.
"Math, history and logic," replies Bubba.
Cooter says, "What in tarnation is logic?"
"Let me give you an example. Do ya own a weed-eater?"
"No."
"You're a queer, ain't ya?"

Nuns...I love nun jokes.

Anonymous

Okay, so Pat is not feeling very well and he decides to go to a doctor.

While he is waiting in the doctor's reception room, a nun comes out of the doctor's office. She looks very ashen, drawn and haggard.

Pat goes into the doctor's office and says to the doctor: "I just saw a nun leaving who looked absolutely terrible. I have never seen a woman look worse."

The doctor says: "I just told her that she is pregnant."

Pat exclaims: "Oh my, is she?"

The doctor responds: "No, but it sure cured her hiccups."

Okay, next subject: Ireland!

Anonymous

So, an Irishman walks out of a bar—
No, really. It happens.

Dead Baby.

Rhindeer

How do you make a dead baby float?
Two scoops of ice cream, one scoop of dead baby.

Next subject: Blondes!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

A man kidnapped 3 women and held them ransom. After he got the money, he decided to kill them. He held the gun to the head of the redhead. "Any last words?" "Tornado!" She shouted. The man turned to look, and the redhead ran away. He held the gun to the brunette's head. "Any last words?" "Tsunami!" She shouted. The man turned to look, and the brunette ran away. The man held the gun to the blonde's head. "Any last words?" "Fire!" She shouted.

Next joke: Little Johnny

Goldie

Ok....so....I have to ask....was is a little johnny joke....? Because I'm at a loss...

Anonymous

Its a group of jokes about a hypersexual, bad behaved little boy named Litle Johnny. His teacher hates him. Here's one:

Susie's mom: Do you know that your son was playing doctor with my daughter?!
Johnny's mom: Well... they're interested in that kind of things at that age...
Susie's mom: What are you talking about? He took out her appendix!

Now that I think about it, most of his other jokes are a bit bad for this site, so change of subject: school.

Vitar

Johnny liked chemistry class
But Johnny is no more
For what Johnny thought was H2O
Was H2SO4

... puppets.