Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Started by Anonymous, March 14, 2005, 05:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

O_O

drow do not like any race at all, they blame all for their banishment and think of all as Lloth's meat. besides, drow live on Middledark and mind flayers live on Lowerdark, that's about 10 miles difference in depth of the earth...that's big seeing as middledark only goes from 3 miles to 7 miles underground

Anonymous

once again info from a campaign rulebook. Campaign rules don't apply here. Get stuff from a pure imformation book lol. such as...

"Drow Magic, sorcery of endless night"  :D

And drow make alliances with any races if it benefits them, such as gnomes, illithids, and duergar.

Anonymous

how do illithids help them? mind flayers think drow have great tasting brains and would rather eat them. drow deal with demons more frequently than anything, another point why their ships (if they had them) would be fueled by the demons they trapped in the engine.

gnomes? of all things. that's slave labor there, snirvneblin can offer nothing to save themselves from the duergar, let alone drow. however, i can see drow working with duergar, but the drow would have much distaste for "sinking to such a level"

Anonymous

Drow will do anything if it benefits them. You should read some drow books o.O not source books...like, the dark elf trilogy, homeland, or any of the war of the spider queen books.

Anonymous

i'm just going to leave that one alone *shakes head in wonderment and smiles*

Anonymous

And I'm just going to go now and pretend i didn't start this.. *skuttles off*

Anonymous

Tis what i thought bitches  :P

Vith Dos ryyvil

Anonymous

i think josh has you in drow knowledge guys.  that's like all he does... literally. XD

and umm.  campaign sourcebooks are made for dnd, which is, in essence, a dice game.  its not entirely true, just like how you should be able to cut through walls and shit in starwars games with your lightsaber, but you cant because it would not work in the game.   drow encyclopedias and such are more truthful.

and, since i've fallen way behind on posting, about the blindness...  yes the sun causes excruciating pain in all drow fresh from the underdark, but they eventually adapt to the light.  and there are a select few, like my character Kerath, that simply push through the pain, through sheer strength of will.  and there is a little thing called a hood.  drow are trained their whole lives to fight blind.  partially blind by the light, they are still at least on par with any human.

Anonymous

Well! I have one thing to say to you..

The Luminari will still kick their butts :d

Anonymous

. humans die at..hmm.....80? lose good fighting ability at...40?50?....average drow lose good fighting ability at....hmm...800? hehe and thats like...low level soldiers....drow with aid, like Venorik and Kerath..hehe :twisted:  lets see if any of the luminari can cram 800 years of pure training into their what....incapable untill about...15...so....on average most of the human character are like 30...so...800 years of training matched in 15 ? Survey says no.

Anonymous

Do Drow have REALLY good hearing?

Anonymous

dude, Kerath's pushin 730 and still got a good 800-1000 years before he goes senile.  nto to mention his complete indifference to pain or near to non-existant fatigue...

Anonymous

duh.  underdark assasins...

Anonymous

drow have very honed hearing. Thats like..one of the firs thing all drow are trained in..for about a human lifespan hehe

Anonymous

:twisted:  Perfect.

Anonymous

but the luminari wouldn't know that..i don't sense the merge of IC and OOC knowledge, do i?

Anonymous

oh, and before you swim in your little pool of joy about your plan to deafen us with our super-sensitive ears, just because we can here, doesn't mean drow ears are any more fragile than other race's.  we just take the time to listen to shit. :D

Anonymous

Anonymous

yep.  cannot use info from the ooc.  that strictly forboden.  

and was i right about your plan?  just curious..

Anonymous

...-_- I've been role-playing for five years(post-by-post RPing)... I KNOW the rules around OOC and IC stuff.. Don't go on about that with me.

My plan? A little.

Yes, the Luminari WOULD know that... They HUNT them... I don't think there's much about drow they don't know.