Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Started by Anonymous, March 14, 2005, 05:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

how would they hunt drow?  drow mostly stay in the underdark.  wouldnt the luminari be scared or lacking in power without the sun?

Anonymous

No one ever said they hunted drow in the underdark...

Surface Drow... The ones that shouldn't even be out and about in the light.

And no, They wouldn't scared if they couldn't see the sun, they still have fire. ;)

Anonymous

they hunt them, yes, but how would they find out about drow anatomy?

Anonymous

and um...*cough*..good luck. a surface raid happens like...once every fifty years..maybe ...^_^

Anonymous

..You're so... ..They CATCH drow, Then cut them open... Duh..

Hey, dosn't mean the odd one can't get out, anyway... I don't really care 'bout your Drow crap. I don't control the Drow NPC's anyway.  So, XP

Anonymous

yeah, and if you guys only hunt the surface drow, you wouldn't now shit about underdark drow.  they have completely different cultures and styles

Anonymous

joo can't tell how good people hear my opening them up but..hmm..ok..<_<...WE WIN! H! what now? lol. Me and David pownz'ed joo hehe

Anonymous

yep yep.

might as well give up.  me and josh will shoots down anything you say... so just... just quit now before you hurt yourself. :D

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

You're a bad winner!  ^^

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Darth Mod"joo can't tell how good people hear my opening them up but..hmm..ok..<_<...WE WIN! H! what now? lol. Me and David pownz'ed joo hehe

Khi, bash me.

and yes u can tell how good people hear by cutting them open. u know that thing called an ear drum? it's size. plus ur inner ear. deaf people, their ear drum is incredibly small and it gets larger the better u hear. would lumenari know this about anatomy? well lets see, it appears drow know how to use ships even though they have no use what's so ever for them. underdark is riddled with portals. and something odd about what u two said too. raiding parties every 50 years? well seeing as UR drow live to be about 2,000 years, 50 years is nothing. that's a normal human lifespan doing something every year like celebrating their wedding aniversery.

and even if lumenari don't live longer than human years (if they do or don't) there are things call logs and research. it's like the usa finding a space ship and keeping it storage or if they found an alien, keeping it frozen for further study.

Anonymous

which means only about one group of drow come to the surface in a lumenari's lifetime, and they only last about an hour, so it isn't the easiest thing to find while they be out.

Rhindeer

*cough* I think everyone's forgetting that this is an RPG. XD Not everything has to be played line by line by the book, peeps, not even races. I mean, people play, say, Elven characters all the time, but it's a rare occurance when you'll find a Tolkian-ish Elf, or an Elf based off of true mythology. Because it's a fantasy RPG...and you have a LOT of creative leeway here. You don't have to play by the book unless you want to.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

i know these things..<_< lol

Anonymous

yeah, but we're just saying what should happen, and what, generally, the races should be capable of.

Anonymous

Anonymous

we now have an underdark board!!!!!!! :D  :lol:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: