Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

It's Sora! In pencil and in color!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2008, 02:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It's my newest character, Sora Jankynn! Here's my original pencil sketch of her:

And here's the colored version. Credit for the coloring goes to Eve and Kate, admins of The Legacy Guild for the awesome job! (Kate was the one who got Eve the necessary materials to do this awesome coloring)

Anonymous

It's lovely! Though, I didn't know kitsune were anthros x3

How do those tails stay on her butt? |:

Anonymous

Answer to Question 1.) Well, if you read up in my archives, she's not really a kitsune per se...she's actually a human who has a kitsune spirit inside her, hence her anthro appearance.

Answer to Question 2.)..........Got me...>.> <.<

Anonymous

OOooh. x3 I kinda figuerd .. it'd be.. posession. |: Anywhoo, I can't draw anthros so x3 You win that one from meeee.

XD geeze! Logic! *taps on the head* logic is looove~

Anonymous

Stop trying to learn all of our Kitsune secrets Draco O_O.
Otherwise I must kill j00!
And I like you!

Her eyes are so cute ^_^

Anonymous

XP I'm drawing a future kitsune character for myself right now! Nyaaaah

I'll show you when I'm done. P:

eeeh, I like the ears.

they look flicky. |:

Anonymous

<3 Kitsune! Can't wait to see you play one ^_^
Yes you must show me!

Anonymous

Wow, both the sketch and the colouring are amazing!

*jealous*

Pray tell, what are your secrets so one may steal them?

^_^

Anonymous

Hrmm...should I or should I not?...hm, might as well.

I started drawing manga about five years ago, and I started out with the help of a book called The Art of Drawing Manga by Ben Krefta. Then I kinda went off on my own style from there, but that book's sort of my basis.

As for the coloring...well, that's not my work, as I said above. I can't color to save my life. Eve--who's the admin of the Legacy Guild (check out SotE affiliations)--offered to color it in for me so I could use it as an avatar there.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Really? How long have you been drawing?

Anonymous

I've been into drawing since infant days...but developed a taste for anime style drawings about five years ago. At some point, I'm gonna scan all my character drawings sometime and stick em up on their profiles but gah I reeeeeaally need to learn how to colour on Photoshop!

How about you?

Anonymous

Well, like I said, five years of manga/anime drawing experience, yet no Photoshop experience...but I am taking a class called Digital Imaging next year, and that's going to teach me everything about Photoshop...including coloring.

I've only drawn a few of my characters, but I'm going to wait until I've mastered Photoshop to post them up in their profiles.