Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mia's Character Sprite Workshop ^^

Started by Anonymous, July 17, 2008, 10:17:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Nah you're okay, I like doing them ^^

Anonymous

well, if you're sure, but you can always change your mind and bug me for a pic if you like ^___^

Anonymous

Congratulations One Last Breath
Lazarus is officially the most difficult and annoying sprite I've ever done xD

Anonymous

OMG! Thats bloody AMAZING! *cuddles little Lazarus* I LOVE it! :D *glee* THANK YOU <3 I cant wait to see more! :DDD

Anonymous

Here's the Mystery sprite

It would have been done yesterday but I was having monitor trouble o.O

And lastly Princess and Braylinn

Anonymous

OMG! They are so AWESOME! I love them! Thank you so so much! *delight and glee!* I'll have to get ya to make my other two charas when I finally draw them so my whole signature matches :3 They're so cool and cute and I luff them to death ^___________^ *gives cake*

Anonymous

^^ Glad you like them

Choco I did a sprite of Lang for you, I would have done them all but it was the only one with a picture or description o.O
Didn't know what to make him wear o.O

EDIT: Here's the Fiona sprite mdu ^^
She's very colourful ^^

Anonymous

Hee hee. That is so funny. *big huggily hugs to Mia* I love it. That must have taken so long with all those colours! OOO! We spell colour the same way *dialect buddies*

Okay, I'm a litle excitable now. That is the best thing ever, the sprite that is. I'm going to make it my avatar too (hopefully Fiona doesn't turn to life and fob us both).

Anonymous

xD Yes Dialect buddies!

I like many coloured sprites ^^ they're fun

EDIT: Serigala for mdu ^^

hikaru.dream

I'm sorry I was so late;;

I still haven't thought much about Hikaru and Taiga, but here is a picture for Etona & Cloud and a Cloud avatar :)

Anonymous

Done Cloud ^^

Etona will probably be done tomorrow ^^

hikaru.dream

Thank you so so much!! *hugs*

Kawaii :heart:

It occurred to me, would it be possible to stick a sword on?

Anonymous

You mean like this?

EDIT: Etona Hope it's okay

I also did a sprite of my soon to be joined character Kolari when I get round to finishing his profile o.O

hikaru.dream

Thank you!!

I love them!

*puts in sig*

Thanks again!! *^^*

Anonymous

Yeah, so while looking at Miatherabbit's "Sprite" Topic, I noticed a "cheat" link. I loved it, so I went ahead and made avvies for most of my characters:

Cyrus, Tobias, Felina, Aerynn, Jonah, Caoilynn, Byron, Ziya, Almaarea, Amy, and Lynn, in that order. Some aren't that accurate to my actual descriptions (see link in siggie!) because the creator's a little limited. I couldn't do Angel, Sinopa, or Sora for the same reason. But that's OK, because I love how they came out close to what I was aiming for.

Kudos, Mia! :heart: I hope you can do them sometime!

Anonymous

Squeee!!! Yay so many sprites to do ^^

Sure I'll do them probably not all at once though o.O

EDIT: Okkies I did Cyrus and Tobias. In Tobias' profile it said he was giant so I did giant one and normal sized one o.O

Anonymous

Hello! Me again! This is Cosette! Man, it was hard finding a shirt for him that did NOT give him breasts >_> *cough* anyway.... *puppydog eyes* Sprite please...? <3333

EDIT: And this is his brother, Karn :D

Anonymous

Sure ^^ I'll do AoC's first though o.O

Anyway, here's some more of them AoC
Hope they're okay o.O I read the descriptions in their profiles and edited them accordly

Anonymous

Here's the Cosette Sprite ^^
I'll do Karn and the rest of AoC's sometime as well ^^

Anonymous

*squee!* Thank you so much! I just can't get over how CUTE these are! Cosette is lovely!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! <3333

Did you happen to get that PM I sent you? :O My net has been screwy and a lot of e-mails and such aren't getting through >_<