Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Where did you find SotE?

Started by Rhindeer, November 22, 2008, 11:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Just a curious question! <3

How/where did you find us? Inquiring minds must know! And what prompted you to join? :3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I found out about it through RPG directory.  Got bored one day and decided to look that place up again, and this place caught my interest.

Lion

A volatile combination of curiosity and boredom.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

hikaru.dream

I started RPing on PPT and lived for that for a while.
So when no one came to the RP boards, I went to hunt for somewhere else. After a couple trials and errors I came across SotE (I think it was the RPG directory). I thought about it a whole day then signed up the next day.
I just wanted to RP. And be somewhere where I'm allowed to be the noob  I am:)

Anonymous

Well this was my first ever RP site, never tried it before. I think i was looking at the cool artwork on elfwood.com and someone had said that thier art was based on thier character from Sote so i decided to take a look. I liked what i saw so i joined.

Anonymous

Two years ago, someone messaged me on ff.net, asking if I was interested in RP'ing. I'd never even heard of RP'ing before, so I signed up to their site. Soon got the hang of it, but quickly got bored so joined up to a few more sites, and then found this one through Mona/Keeci!

:D

Anonymous

I was bumming around some invisionfree site, and got bored, so I started clicking links to other sites, and then clicking links from there, and so on, and then I ended up here. Hooray.

Anonymous

A LJ RPing advertisement community.

Anonymous

Searched in the RPG directory, Found the link in the first pages. ^_^

Anonymous

I blame Luxon whole-heartedly: he lured me to Spirits, and I think it was JunoZXV who pointed out Remnants.

Either way, started at RotE, migrated to include SotE.

Anonymous

I was just browsing the web looking for a decent role-playing forum in which to role-play and I came across SotE.  I was a member for a short while--took a break because of my career--and came back to find it still up and running.  One of the longest running role-playing forums I know of, but my knowledge of role-playing forums is null. ;P

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

After phailing to think up any stories at Island of Elements, I browsed through their affiliates and found the link to SotE. ^.^ After posting a little, I poofed for a really long time (roughly) and when I came back, all sorts of stuff had changed. *.*

...Good god that was a long time ago. O.O

Lion

Oh you know, the usual story:
I was wandering around and when I passed this pet shop, there was this really cute puppy with the letters SotE on it's collar and I just HAD TO HAVE IT!

umm...
That was stupid.

I found this place upon just good ol' wanderin'.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Anonymous

I found an advertisement somewhere from a page i googled up while searching for a place to rp.

Anonymous

found it by looking at the affiliates of www.dimensionalwar.com & one of them happened to be RPG-Directory & i found it there. I never actually meant to join, which is the funny thing.

Tags: