Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Where did you find SotE?

Started by Rhindeer, November 22, 2008, 11:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinn Zighelm

Search on Google. And I'm very glad I did!

Asdiros

I literally just googled 'Fantasy Role plays' and this was the third one to come up. It sounded interesting so I decided to investigate.

Swagmeister

I googled freeform rp. Simple.

fancycat

I googled "Fantasy RP".  This looked good!

Raevyn

I found this awesome site by Sir Google.

I can't wait to have tons of adventures!

SoulofTobi

I found this site after several google searches for a Rp site that seemed appealing to me, and this one was the first one that looked good after about a hour of searching, though i still need to make my first character.

Wild

I found this site through an roleplay directory. Not very original, I'm afraid.

Smaugthesilver

I just typed in 'rpg forum' into google- and, poof!

Adsturm

I was looking for a place to have myself a good time! 8)

λ

Friend was talking about it, thought I might as well join :v

Dr.Mozzarella M.D.

Just found this place last night through the ise of my mad Google-fu skills. So far it's pretty neat and I might have someone to start my first rp with soon.

Zylle

Roleplay directory. I just googled roleplaying message boards without being too specific.

Valyras

google ^^ fantasy roleplay forum -> second hit

Rogue

Just came across this online looking for ways to learn how to right better and get more into character :) excited to get into some rping.

CherryFlare

I think I found it through an RP directory. "I think" because twas months ago. Lol.

Arocraes

Google!!! Tried other things but this site has been by far the most immersive and fun.

Gawfy

I googled freeform RP and your site was the first in the list

Morgan Droud

I was bored of Dark Souls, and still don't have enough people for a game of D&D, so I tried Googling something and this came up.

Torunn Astri

Did a search for fantasy freeform roleplaying, and Spirits of the Earth was one of the first results.