Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Where did you find SotE?

Started by Rhindeer, November 22, 2008, 11:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpio The Scarf

I found it on another Play-by-post forum. There was this guy who had this site in his signature, thought it'd be nice to check it out :3

Sunset Mage

Google search for "Freeform RP".

Vasil Doukas II

Well i always loved roleplaying i started roleplaying last summer and i just decided to look for new roleplays due to the ones i was in dying out due to real live problems with all of my friends and i told em to look for me on this website  :)
So i just looked up "Roleplays" and found this nice place i am so happy this place exists because the community is so nice i hope this place lives a long and happy life!

saer

I found this place while looking for a cool fantasy role playing site, and this was the coolest and most active one I found :)

almighyxcavus

The great SilverDragonsBlood introduced me to this site and RPing in writing.
Gotta say I'm proud to say that this is my first site.

Wrecktalski

Longbeard

Google, was searching for a fun fantasy based forum to write in and this was in the top 5 results. 

Calianne

I basically googled for any good RP forums, and this one caught my interest. I liked how open-ended everything is, so I decided to join.

Anarchin

I found it while looking for a fantasy rpg forum through Google. It was listed among the first results of my search.

Longbeard

Google searching, was looking for a fantasy based roleplay.  Usually I stick to scifi, but want to explore something new.  I have a lot of AD&D experience, have read countless Dragonlance and Forgotten Realms novels as well as a lot of JRR Tolkien. 

Dwarves are my favorite race, always have been.  Hard drinking, hard fighting, tough but lovable!

Kikuyoshi

Ave. It's all Ave's fault. In the best way possible of course! lol <3

Bees

o man... t'was a weird way!

i, having roleplayed on animal forums for two years, and having grown tired of writing 'paws' instead of 'hands', decided to look for human-ish places. a couple months of writing of discord, and i realized another important component of my needs was the structure of a forum!

hence i googled "oldest forum roleplays" and stumbled upon... this site... which frankly looks like its beaming 87 malwares into my computer just by looking at it.

i was pretty dispirited while scrolling down, but felt a pang of interest when i saw a site that appeared to be over twenty years old! i clicked, and, full honesty, expected a dead forum...

but the moment i saw it was surprisingly modern ( hell~o discord~! ) and that each subforum was still getting posts---

well, i just had to get in :P

MadEmperor

Hah! I found it on that site too! I was looking for a forum where long posts weren't required and without face claims. After wading through a sea of hideous JCinks, I was happy to find this place.

Nahashsan

I followed a friend here then life happened.  I went mia for years but came back and found SotE was still alive and kicking

Nyami

Googled something along the lines of 'Fantasy forum roleplay' and it came up!

Tags: