Started by Tally, December 01, 2008, 06:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anonymous

Uhh...i think i can use this for the Deviant badge ^^
http://tebbydare.deviantart.com/art/Bel ... -147872996

and then for the storyteller --> viewtopic.php?f=104&t=9898

umm...i think that might be it...

OH! wait! I am totally RPing with five different people...
lion,eveea and shizzy,taky,drisand Fiend

Anonymous

Oh, wow. I just saw that five peeps badge thing. I have that too! I think.

I am role playing with these seven . . . ! Just in case one or two don't count as active.

Taky
Tebby
AshiofOpals
Xphyre
Gold
FiendishIntentions
Talyafera

and more! XD They are all still active, but people are just taking long to reply.

Regards,
Dris

Lion

Lessee here.... I gots:

Tebbeh
Taky
Juno, aka Penguinz
Shizzeh
Dracceh

and many many....many more ._.

8D Flower please!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Xphy

Just so Draco doesn't forget, maybe there should be a badge for people with a ton of characters. I mean it takes time and effort to come up with characters that are different and unique enough to deserve their own profiles, and some people here have a crazy amount them.

Anonymous

Like Shizzy.

*cough*

Seriously. O.o He has over forty.

Anywaiz! I'ma claimin' mah flower!

Hurr we go.

Me and Sammah
Ric and Hachen are in this thread with me.
Dris, Hachen, and Tebby are in this won.
One with Shizzy.
Me and Goldy have been doing this thread for way too long.
I scooched into this thread with Fiend and Rina

How many people is that so far?
  • Sam
  • Ric
  • Hachen
  • Dris
  • Tebby
  • Shizzy
  • Goldy
  • Fiend
  • Rina

EDIT: Derp! I just saw the "active" part of the flower badge. xD Cutting down!
I still have nine though! P:

Tally

Anonymous

Shizzy wants some badges too!

First I've got this role play with Rhi here.

Then I've got this role play with Ashi over here.

Then this roleplay with Tebby.

Then of course the wonderful Goldy has a roleplay with me here.

I have a role play with Xphyre in Draconi Forest as well!

Then, last, but not least ever, is my role play with Rina!

That should be enough right?!

Storyteller from this one, which IS mine, Rhi will say so! I wish I had gotten to ten pages but...it's nine. Nine counts! Unless you count that it's a continuation from another role play, using the same characters...then it's like...12 pages!

I don't know if I can get Herald, but when I was an admin, I did a lot of linking and return affiliating for Rhi, so I don't know if that counts, or if I have to have done more. Ahem.

Oh! And I technically have been a member for 4 years, since August 2006! Ahem.

And I whole heartedly approve that we should have a badge for a lot of characters. Call it Character Factory and have like...a  little brick factory or something. I don't know. >_>

Anonymous

I also get the yearling badge! As of today!

Anonymous

I can has Herald badge? 8D

Advertised:

I like lists. :3

Also, do I get the Leadership badge since I claimed Summervale (I'm working on filling information in, I promise!) or is that badge just for the kings and queens and such? <__<

Xphy

I has 5 ppls.

1. Sam
2. Dris
3. Shizzy
4. Rhi
5. Taly

Also Like Crono I'm confused on Leadership as well. So I don't know if my High Lady of Altas Verde qualifies for it.

Anonymous

Aren't we all confused about the leadership badge? I was back there asking about it. You know? Because I have Drauis, he is the regent, and Draconian says that it is worth the badge, but I donno.

Anonymous

I think we should make a badge for 'lesser' leadership roles. x3 Since the leadership one is a crown, and that's for kings and queens!

Xphy

Why not just call the crown one Royalty, and the other one Leadership?

Anonymous

hmm, that works. XD I'll poke the other admins about it.

Lion

Speaking of new badges, would it be a good idea to give badges for threads that succeed in exceeding the 10 page mark?  Like maybe a badge for 15 pages?

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

That's just unnatural. |:

And if you make a lesser leadership badge, then Gold won't have all the badges and she won't have a way to get it (that I know of <__<). xD

Xphy

That depends. Who knows, playing a monarch might qualify someone for both. Not to mention military ranks might count toward it as well. So it really comes down to how the badges are set up.

Anonymous

Ooh ooh ooh I gots a 5 page thread, yeeah! viewtopic.php?f=94&t=10381

I can has first badge plz? 8D

Tags: