Badges! Get yer badges! <3

Started by Tally, December 01, 2008, 06:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anonymous

I think I qualify for yearling at least.  xD

Tally

Anonymous

My badges appear to have vanished. D: I don't think my SotE Deviant one is actually valid if I ever had it, but I should at least have A+ since I've got a couple of accepted submissions, right?

Xphy

Have you tried looking in your user control panel to see if they're still there and just not showing up? Because there is a known glitch with the boards where certain things in your profiles won't show up under your name for some reason.

Anonymous

Nope, they're not there--just gone.

Rhindeer

@__@ Unfortunately it's a weird glitch in the forum that I've been trying to figure out how to fix. (So far phpbb3 support hasn't been very helpful in that area.) : Some of the custom profile fields I created for the site just like to...randomly poof. T__T
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Kiri has finally come to claim all the badges she has put off claiming!

Yearling: I've been here for a year, holy crap!
    Herald: For advertising like a boss! [ 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 |10 ]
    A+: My wiki article on great naries! I plan to have a character who has a bird like this later...
    5 Peeps, Yo!: I've RPed with Kozi, Sinedra, Lion, Draconian, and Shizzy.
    Storyteller: For my thread with Kozi, Streams![/list]

Tally

Wow, way to go, Kiri! xD All added!

Anonymous

I'm just hoping I can get some badges~!

Well, one of them would be Storyteller badge for my thread with Kiri de Kismet. Found here

Another is the SotE Deviant submission, I have a few, but here's just one example: Solae

Another is the A+ badge, all my characters are thought up solely for this RPG, and example is Ba'ast

And finally, 5 Peeps, Yo for all these: Kiri de Kismet, Rina, Ros and Ric, Blade, and Scyth-Nova.

On another note, I would like to nominate someone for THE COOKIE badge. I feel as though Kiri de Kismet is deserving of one. She's super friendly, and awesome. Is always willing to plot out new things, and is open to a lot of ideas. She has an amazing character profile set-up that she doesn't mind sharing. And the list goes on.  So, I really think she's deserving of the cookie.

Anonymous

XD I totally forgot, but I earned my yearling badge awhile ago.

Xphy

I just realized... This thread qualifies me for the Storyteller badge. ^^

Tally

All updated, and thank you Közi for your thoughtfulness in thinking of others and nominating someone for the cookie badge! :3

Anonymous

D'aww. You don't have to thank me!  ^^ I think she deserves it.

But, thank you~

Winters-Feather

Um, I qualify for the pink flower badge (was in threads with Ookakiba, shizzy, rina, rhi-rhi, and Sweetpea).

Also for the one for being on for a  year :D

Thief

Claiming my Deviant badge http://visionsoftheearth.deviantart.com ... 4#/d3r8yvf
    I hope to use this for advertising the site soon.

Anonymous

Hey~

I would like to claim my storymaster badge for this thread Thanks!

Tally

Sorry for the delay! :3 Went on a short hiatus and am still catching up with everything. All updated! Way to go, guys! *high fives!!*