Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Vampires

Started by Anonymous, December 19, 2008, 11:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Okay so I haven't found this defined anywhere yet and since I just joined, I don't want to go around like I own the place.

I want to bring in a character that's half vampire and half high elf. However, my idea goes on the assumption that vampires are a reproducing species instead of infected/cursed/whatever humans. I could go with the latter as well. It'll basically dictate the personal history I write.

So I was just wondering if there's an accepted version of vampirism here, and if so, what? Because I'm fine with conforming to whatever I need to.

Unless this character is too extravagant. I can think up something else as well. :3

Rhindeer

There's no one accepted version of vampire here. :3 Basically, your concept is perfectly fine!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous