Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

My strange character fetish...

Started by Anonymous, December 21, 2008, 10:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ok its not really a fetish, but i'm VERY much into making strange characters... for example, Therek, my demon/dragon pyro guy...

well, i want to know, what is the limit for strange characters? for example, i want to make a vampire angel, is that alright? i've been denied lots of sites because of my imagination but i just want to check the limits for the weird around here!

i understand that it says you can make just about anything, but is there truely a limit to that rule? because i can list some seriously strange people i've thought of recently that can really strain it...

Anonymous

my first character here was a wind spirit trapped in human form who thought that Love was some odd orange plaid with polka dots. We've a blob creature hanging around somewhere. I have a dragon that disguises himself as a horse. Talking wolf cub that was once a stuffed animal.

Basically, Rhi's like the coolest person on the planet, so if you can think it up you can probably do it. If you're not sure, PM Rhi or Tal or someone.

As for angel/demon pyros, go for it.

Rhindeer

Yep, Sopho got it. xD I play a fruit vampire and a zombie faerie. A vampire angel is totally cool!

Go for it. There really aren't limits--and that's exactly why I originally made this game. :3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

And that's why it's so successful. <3

By the way, I'm glad it's not really a fetish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Sophophobia"And that's why it's so successful. <3

By the way, I'm glad it's not really a fetish.

i couldn't think of a better word at the time... although now, obsession comes to mind... >.<

-scurries off to make some weird characters-

Anonymous

Does that mean that a hydrophobic Mordecai/ rain mage is okay?

Anonymous

Why would you do that? XD You'd make a character who would literally make himself/herself physically ill!

But, if you wanted to do that, I don't see why not ;D

Anonymous

To see what would happen. They could also develop a split ability/mind (more intense than a split personality).

It was just an idea. I had another one for RotE that was pretty much a healing mage on Edanith that was considered as human (cannot remember how). It would have been fun but unallowable.