Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Two really bored characters

Started by Goldie, March 26, 2005, 09:33:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldie

Well, a while ago I posted two of my characters, Eylae in Thantos, and Jocan in the Dark Mage Village and they are in serious need of companionship XD

I had been hoping that someone would just go and post a reply in one, but it's been some time and it seems I overestimated people again (given, I don't jump into posts much either, so I'm in no way complaining...just pointing out that I'm a hypocrite XD woops ok, I'll stop condemning myself now...)

Anyways, if anyone has any free characters and would like to reply, please go right a head!!!

Jocan is in the thread entitled, "A Life for a Life"

And Eylae is in one called "Exploding of the Galaxy"

Nice doing business with you! ^_^

Goldie

Ok, you can nix Eylae's post.  I just decided to reply her to another thread, but PLEASE someone go keep poor Jocan company! ;_;

Tally

I've got a couple new charries I wanted to join up. I dun wanna ruin your thread by introducing someone unsuited for it, though. ^^;; Did you have any preference as to what kind of charrie Jocan interacts with?

Anonymous

well... i have kai settled in serendipity village...
was thinking on having him in a mage village, but... wasnt sure.. *pine* should i move him or not...?

Goldie

Hmm...I'm not even sure how Jocan is going to act yet!  XDD He was a dream figure that I had to join up as a character.  I do know that he's really reserved (in his own right) and goes about killing with a nonchalant attitude.....kinda like he has done this so many times that it no longer phases him with pleasure or disgust...just...apathetic.