Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Final Fight of Nazune and Elial - Part 3

Started by Anonymous, April 05, 2005, 06:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

(Continued from Nomads)

The sun had nearly set over Adela village, only now a shred of light on the far horizon.
Two portals each ripped open in the clouds far above the village, sending tremors like lightning through them.
From one emerged Nazune, her wings losing loose feathers and dripping blood like rain.
And from the other emerged Elial, his wings leaving a trail of ethereal residue as the incorporeal fabric slowly dissolved.
Instantly the two raced towards each other, their weapons in hand.
!!!!
They crashed like thunder against one another; the sound trembled through the sky and shook the clouds. When they both stabilized in the air, they rushed at each other again, and again they slammed like thrown mountains against one another. After recovering the second time, they each sliced towards the air at one another a third time.
!!!!
Nazune and Elial flashed by one another, then rounded in the air after a moment with some distance between them.
Nazune cried out and arched her back, an explosion of blood flying out of the slash across her chest.
Elial yelled out and bent forward, an explosion of blood spilling out of the slash across his chest.

All...use all that I have given you.
!!!!
Many tendrils of flame burst from Nazune's back and shot rapidly towards Elial-
Many tendrils of silver energy burst from Elial's and shot rapidly towards Nazune-
The snakes of fire and energy lashed past each other and raced like bullets towards their intended targets.
Elial grabbed at his throat as the tethers of flame sought to strangle him to death.
Nazune spit out a burst of blood as the silver energy strands speared her in several different places.
Twin trails of blood leaked from the corners of the Archangel's mouth as the strings of fire plunged like knives through his body.
Gurgling blood in her throat was the best Nazune could do for breathing as she was slowly choked by Elial's energy tendrils.

Now.
Elial managed to open one of his eyes-
Nazune managed to open her exposed eye-
!!!!
The tendrils of flame and silver energy shattered and dissipated into nothing as both Nazune and Elial broke free of the opposing forces.
And, for a moment, just one moment, one quiet moment, one naked moment, one moment where the world stood still, one moment in the eye of the storm, it was them.
Elial looked at Nazune, and Nazune back at him.
The eye passed.
Elial grinned, lifted up his left hand, and looked back, as if to signal someone behind him to come forward.
Or something. After a few seconds, a low and continuous rumbling like approaching thunder was heard. Then, through the clouds, Nazune beheld a monstrous sight - a literal tidal wave of silver energy that stretched from one end of the dark horizon to the other, was rushing forward.
As the massive tidal wave of silver energy neared him, Elial slowly looked back at Nazune with a sinisterly victorious grin.
Nazune pursed her crimson lips and darted her gaze around, at a complete lack of something to do-
!!!!
She slowly looked down at her free hand, then, after a moment, shot a steely gaze at Elial.
Nazune thrusted her free hand back, like she too was calling to something...
A literal wall of fire ran through the clouds, spanning the whole length of the sliver of light horizon, rushing to back Nazune.
Their forces assembled, Nazune and Elial's eyes met and locked...
!!!!
Elial threw his arm forward and raised his sword for battle, screaming towards his adversary at that moment.
Nazune did the same, brought her own weapon to the ready, and sliced towards her opponent.
Their respective forces chased after them-
Masked by the clouds, the tidal wave of silver energy made it seem like a violent storm was approaching.
Hidden by the clouds, the wall of fire made it seem like the sun was rising again.
The approaching storm raced towards the rising sun, and the rising sun raced towards the approaching storm.
!!!!
Their collision created a bright flash like a great bolt lightning arcing through the sky.
!!!!
The storm was no more.
The sun was no more.
And Heaven cried a single tear.

Nazune weakly opened her eyes.
She could still feel her weapon in her hand.
...She could feel a blade piercing her through the heart.
Nazune could see Elial below her, her bladed staff ran through his chest and into the ground. She was lying arched on top of him, impaled upon his sword.
And Elial opened his eyes slowly, smiled when he saw Nazune, and said two dying words: "Thank you..."
The Archangel's eyes shut and he let out his last breath.
It was so quiet.

Anonymous

(It almost seems like you planned it out perfectly in Nazune's favor as you brought the battle to an end in the same Village Norriden is in :P)

A freakish winged demonic form could be found on barely the edge of Adela village. He is unconscious and thrown over the back of a horse. He's soaked as if it had rained hard, but the clouds have not been powerful enough for such a thing. It was the sudden collision of two powers that had awakened the demonic angel from his forced slumber. He opens his eyes, only to see the hide of a horse. Norriden could feel constant movement as he slowly lifted his head. He's away from the Village now and Sizzlebeast's aura has died down. That's not what caught his attention though. He pushed himself off the horse and landed on his feet. The horse continued forth to disappear into the forest. Norriden looked in the direction that he could feel the feint aura of someone he truely knows. That's not a good sign. So he lept into the air and sped way off towards the dimming aura.
Little time was waste and Norriden finally has sight of the scene. Elial is dead... Nazune is impaled and nearing that path. One difference about her was the bloodied wings. Norriden paid no heed to them as he sped the rest of the way towards her. He rolls her onto her back and quickly pries the sword from her chest. An instant later and he places both one demonic hand and one normal hand onto her chest to channel his healing abilities through her once more. He pulled her from death once before. this time is no different. But then, there are always doubts.
"C'mon, Nazune... please..." Norriden speaks, but for once, it's not with the thunderous voice that it should be. It's much more lighter and sounding a bit edgey about the demoness' condition.
"I don't want to lose you too..." He continues as his eyes begin to well up a bit.

Anonymous

(Heh heh heh)

Thank you?
Nazune didn't have much time to think about the Archangel's strange final words, as a wave of cold passed through her body. She felt tired, and closing her eyes would be the easiest thing in the world.
Everything was so far away.
She was distant from the world...
She was on her back.
She wasn't here anymore...
She no longer had the sword through her heart.
She was so far away...
!!!!
Then back to reality, that loud and shocking wake up call. Nazune sat up sharply, fully conscious now and wondering just what had happened.
And she noticed the oddly paired hands on her chest, releasing the healing waves into her body. Nazune traced the hands up the arms and up to the face to see Norriden there, looking rather worried and distraught.
She breathed a heavy breath of relief and slipped her arms inbetween Norriden's, separating them and then moving in to embrace him tightly and rest her head on his shoulder.
"It's over..." she said wonderously. "It's finally over..."
She had small moment to hold the embrace, then-
!!!!
Nazune opened her eyes wide and was tugged away from Norriden by an unseen force. It was happening again, just like all the times before.
Nazune began to supernaturally levitate off of the ground with her back arched deeply, the comits of flames orbiting around her floating body rapidly. Slowly, Nazune started to involuntarily curl up into a fetal position as her black clothing unexplainably began to form into a literal cloud of darkness, concealing her body from sight. Once she was totally incased in the shell of tangible darkness, the orbiting rings of flame spun faster and expanded into a full-fledged ball of raging fire in which the shell of darkness was encased.
The ball of fire began to burn out of existance-
!!!!
Nazune's arm stretched out of the fire, her hand extended towards Norriden, and she managed to poke her head out as well, her luminescent red eyes exposed.
"Norriden!!" She called out. "Take my hand! Come with me!!"
Even as she was beckoning to Norriden to accompany her, she was rapidly getting pulled back into the ball of swirling flame.
There wasn't much time.

Anonymous

Norriden was really too worried to notice Nazune's sudden awakening at first. When he did notice, he was too in too much of a happy shock to react as she moved in to embrace him. That's about when he snapped back into reality himself. He then found his arms wrapped around Nazune in a tight hold of his own.
"Oh, Nazune... I..." Before Norriden could continue with what he was saying, Nazune was ripped from his grasp. He was startled for a moment but then realized that she was being ported again. But this time, she reached out to him. She wanted him to come with her this time. With that wish, he wasted no time in propelling himself up to grab ahold of Nazune's and continue into the ball with his own momentum.

Anonymous

Both of them slipped into the ball of fire-
!!!!
It was spiralling down a tunnel of swirling fire at roller coaster speed-
Bottomless.
Endless.
Eternal.
Down...down...down...
Reality was blinking out sporadically, everything was getting smaller.

Nazune opened her eyes to behold a familiar black and featureless landscape, somewhere but nowhere. She noticed that she was fully dressed all save for the blindfold, her eyes almost like a beacon in the darkness. At her side was Norriden, whose hand she still had not let go.

Welcome home, my child...
Said the omniscent voice of Mother, audible to both Norriden and Nazune in this place.
Nazune glanced at Norriden and smiled, then let her hand slip from his and took a knee, placing a hand over her heart. "Mother...it's finally over. I've settled the problems of my past...and Elial is no more. It's all in the past...it's over..."
Mother's soft voice was strangely...reassuring:

Not quite yet, darling.
Nazune felt her heart skip a beat upon hearing her mother's words. She slowly raised her head up and asked innocently, "Wha...what?"
Nazune...my child...have you enjoyed my gift? My most precious gift that I have given you?
Nazune glanced up at Norriden worriedly, then back skyward and replied, "I...don't know what you're talking about Mother."
Mother's voice had that tone when one was giving someone they loved a present:

Everything, my child. Everything that has transpired. All that you have gone through and overcome. Everything Nazune...everything.
Nazune slowly rose back up to both feet, gradual horror growing on her facial expression. "What...what do you mean, Mother? I don't...understand..."
Mother laughed softly as a teacher would when she was explaining something so simple to a student:

Do you remember when you where in the Terminal, my child, with Elial? When you fell into the Black Abyss...I found you. I found you at long last...
And I wanted to give you a gift.
Your past was troubling you so deeply Nazune...I had to help you, darling. I had to help you and only you put him to rest...

"Elial," Nazune breathed as her eyes trailed down and darted around, seeking answers. "Mother...you...did you-?"
Can you see what I have done for you now, Nazune? Elial was going to throw it all away...he was going to throw away the pen. I could not let him. Thinking of you, I simply could not let him...
He was part of my gift to you.
I shaped him, Nazune. He was insufficient for the task I had for him as he was, so I molded him into the perfect adversary for you, Nazune. I allowed him to see the future I carefully mapped out for him and you...I empowered him...I let him become a great King...I controlled his every thought and motivation.

Nazune thought back-
"Thank you..."
She shook her head, "No, no, no...this isn't right...this isn't right at all. How could...how could you-"
Bishop.
!!!!
Nazune's eyes snapped wide open and she breathed almost inaudibly, "Bishop..."
Mother's voice was sorrowful now:

I am sorry, Nazune. He served his purpose, and served it well. His death was not without-
"YOU KILLED HIM!!!" Nazune hollered at the top of her lungs as she collapsed onto her knees, crying profusely. "Why Mother...why...?"
He was part of my gift to you, Nazune-
"Gift! Gift! What gift??" Nazune yelled through her tears.
Mother's voice was more stern now, like Nazune's attitude was treading on sacred ground:

Meaning, Nazune. I gave you the most precious gift of all. The gift of Meaning.

Anonymous

Once the two were grounded, Norriden opened his eyes and saw the barren landscape himself. It was a dreary place. He was grateful that he was still with Nazune though. When the voice spoke out, Norriden was quickly startled. When Nazune released his hand, he soon relaxed a bit. All he could do at that point was remain where he was and listened. Norriden soon realized that he wasn't liking where al this was going. Especially when Nazune brought up Bishop. He felt his heart stop for a moment when he heard of the reason why Bishop is dead. Now it has gone too far.
"Meaning?!" Norriden begins in his now booming and echoish voice. "Where is this 'Meaning' you speak of?! Innocents have died because of your meaningless exploits. What did Bishop ever do to deserve what he got? That is the most selfish thing I have ever heard of anyone. You think solely of Nazune, but you never gave time enough to think about anyone else. You disgust me." Norriden is most certainly displeased with the whole thing. His current irrational thoughts of this 'Mother' will not change anything, but there is one last thing he need to throw in.
"I love Nazune will all my heart, but I will not stoop so low as to destroy the world around her just to give her a 'gift'."

Anonymous

As Nazune was overwhelmed in sorrow and newfound mourning upon hearing the horrid truth, Norriden shared his thoughts on the matter. The voice of Mother stayed silent during his bit, and her response came a moment after his last sentence. Her tone of voice wasn't angry or reprimanding, but oddly explanatory in a maternal way:
I believe you simply misunderstand, child. The universe and creation and existance is all devoid of any true meaning, lacking any true purpose. It is all hollow, merely a gap into which life came to be. That life also existed without meaning. Meaning and purpose is not a birthright; it must be made.
And so it can be given to one by another.
Look at her, child. Each tear that she sheds is shed for a reason. Each tear serves a beautiful purpose. Nazune's life was in peril to become meaningless as Elial attempted to leave this realm in death. I saved her from that gap, that empty void. I did this because I love her, can you not see?
I gave her a reason to fight.
I gave her someone to fight.
I gave her life a purpose.
I gave her someone to avenge...

"Mother!" Nazune shrieked through her tears. "What happiness was I to find in sorrow!? What peace was I to find in mourning!? What sort of meaning is this??"
Mother took a second, but replied nevertheless in her comforting and reassuring tone again:

All is in order, my child. I have seen the many faces of purpose and how different individuals exemplify and embody them. They are the alignments. I know that Elial has already shared a few words with you about this, my words simply spoken from his mouth. As you know, he was Valor. And you Nazune, after discovering your past I knew you were inexplicably one type:
Torment.

Nazune failed to breathe for a few seconds as Mother's words sunk in. Her head slowly shook side-to-side in denial, her jaw hanging lifelessly.
It is true, my child. The span of your lives can be measured from torment to torment. Your ultimate pursuit was that lasting peace, that dream landscape.
Nazune gasped-
And her dream became visible, replacing the bleak and featureless surroundings of before:

Nazune was happy as anyone could ever be.
The afternoon sun was shining brightly, and there was not even a wisp of a white cloud to obscure the view of the beautiful blue sky.
She was sitting on the top of hill, the roving green England landscape set out wonderfully before her. A cool summer breeze was blowing steadily as well, and the little patch of yellow flowers in front of her were swaying slightly due to the light wind. The birds in the trees were all alive with lovely and melodious song, the avian chorus never ceasing to provide their soothing music.
Nazune's Mother was sitting next to her, holding her close, the warmth of her body in delightful contrast to the cool wind. Mother was saying something to her, laughing gaily at irregular times (but always smiling), but Nazune was at a lack to listen. She was busy observing everything around her...taking in everything for what it was...what it truly was...
Even life.
It didn't take long for her to realize that this was an Utopia...

The dream slowly dissipated away, vanishing as Nazune reached her hand out towards it.
We all have our one true dream, Nazune, the end of our road towards which we all strive. But, what happens when we achieve that dream? What happens when we come to the end of our road? Once we have attained that dream, that driving purpose, that which gave our lives a meaning, then what have we left?
Nothing. Our dreams are our destruction. The road to them holds all meaning and purpose. The journey itself, after all, is more important than the journey's goal.
I am saving you from that linear path, Nazune. Your meaning and purpose is found in your Torment alignment, and it shall be undying. You will never come to destruction, as I will do all I can to keep your dream from your grasp.
I will give you life anew, with a new enemy, a new struggle, and new torments - your purpose and meaning shall be resurrected from destruction.
Your eyes will forever glow a tormented red...I promise.

"No..." Nazune breathed defiantly.

My child? Will you not except my wondrous gift?
"No..." She breathed again.
I do this out of nothing but love for you, Nazune. That is my alignment, after all.
"No..." She breathed a third time. Nazune slowly composed herself and rose to her feet. "I don't want to believe what you believe Mother. I don't want any of it. I don't want to be reborn again." And she started screaming now, "I don't want any of it!! I don't want your torments! I don't want my eyes to glow anymore!! I just want to be happy!"
I'm sorry Nazune...but if you found happiness, you would lose your meaning and purpose. I cannot let you be happy.
Nazune frantically glanced around, then found an idea.
"Mother...I will be freed from Torment. I will find happiness!"
And with that-
!!!!
Nazune threw her arms around Norriden and kissed him deeply and passionately, throwing everything she had into one blissful moment. She felt that sensational rush coursing throughout her body, warming her heart again.
Even the black landscape around them began to brighten up slowly as Nazune was breaking free...
And Mother's voice was a small whisper of disbelief:

This...cannot happen.

Anonymous

Hearing Mother's explaination further, Norriden could not even move due to the shock he is in. This Mother is more of a monster than anything. What has nazune ever done to deserve such Hell, continuously. As much as Norriden wanted to protest, he could not find words. He was feeling horrible for Nazune. If only there was something he could do. Anything. Then the sudden surprise of Nazune throwing her arms around Norriden and kissing him threw him completely off guard. He didn't move and his eyes remained wide at first, but then his nerves settled down a bit and he began to relax, wrapping his arms around the woman he loves. The barren landscape's change didn't have any affect on Norriden as he was now caught in the moment. A moment he longed for.

Anonymous

Euphoria.
Happiness.
Peace.
Tranquility.
Freedom.
Release.
All in one simple kiss.
Everything Mother thought Nazune should never have, all in one simple kiss.
A while passed without anything changing; Mother remained silent, and Nazune and Norriden were still locked in embrace. Then Nazune finally let go and disembraced from Norriden slowly, exhaling a tranquil breath of air.
And it was then that Mother spoke in an apologetic tone of voice:

I am sorry, Nazune, but this cannot be allowed to continue. It...it is time for you to move on...to continue with the cycle that I have made for you. You cannot stay.
"No, Mother, I will not go. I am going to stay where I am now. Forever..." she looked back up at Norriden with a smile.
I am afraid you have no choice, my child. You...must.
!!!!
Nazune abruptly started flying backwards, as if a rope was bound around her feet and was pulling her back rapidly.
"I don't want to go!! Mother!! Please!!" Nazune pleaded loudly.
Mother sounded like she was on the verge of tears:

You have to go, Nazune...
"No Mother!! Don't!!"
It must be done...darling...
Still being pulled away supernaturally, Nazune cried out, "Norriden!!" And reached her hand in vain out towards him.
Then, the unthinkable started happening: Starting at her feet, Nazune's body was gradually breaking apart into pieces like shattering glass and dissipating away into nothingness.
Nazune glanced back to behold what was happening to her, then looked back to the demonic angel and cried out even more desperately, "NORRIDEN!!!"
Her entire lower half was gone away into nothingness, and her upper half was disappearing quickly.
Her eyes pleading as they were locked on Norriden's own, the last two words to escape her mouth was, "Save me..."
!!!!
The hand that was extended towards Norriden was the last part of Nazune to be shattered and dissipated, and now she was completely gone away...
After a short interlude of silence, Mother spoke to Norriden in a tone of voice not short of thankful:

You have done well, child... And for that I thank you... Be home now...

!!!!
The whole place of blackness suddenly became alight with fire, and that sudden pulling feeling and downward spiral through the swirling tunnel of flame were soon to follow.

Right back to where Norriden started in Adela Village.
Elial's body was gone, as was his sword.
But there was one thing left on the ground...a black blindfold.

Anonymous

After the happiest moment in Norrden's existance, Nazune finally pulled away and Norriden couldn't help but smile back at her warmly. Finally, peace at last. But then this Mother had to continue with her initial plan and continue her pointless cycle. Once Nazune was yanked back with such a force, Norriden stood shocked for a moment. This cannot happen.
"No!!" Norriden begins to yell out as he dashes for Nazune as she begins to fade away. He reaches out to her as does she for him.
"NAZUNE!!!" He calls out her name as she does his. As he reaches her and with her final words, he embraces nothing. He then drops to his knees with tears welling up in his eyes. There is no end.
"I will save you. I swear it." Norrden speaks to himself as a few tears hit the ground before him. Before he could know it, he was back in Adela's outskirts. Nazune's blindfold lays before him. He simply reaches out to pick it up. He looks to the sky with saddened eyes as he holds it to his chest.
"I will find you..." He finishes.

Anonymous

"Goodbye...Elial..." came a very soft and slightly echoing voice from somewhere behind Norriden.
And behind him was a remarkable woman crouched down on her knees in front of the body of Elial with her back to him.
--The woman seemed apart from her mundane surroundings and shone with a soft, white radiance that made her appear like something more out of dream than something in reality. Her long, light blue hair looked like it was threaded from peace incarnate and flowed magnificently behind herself. She had dark green eyes that literally sparkled with tiny little particles of brilliance that floated upwards for a short distance before fading away. Her attire consists of many ornately designed, elaborately decorated, flowing garments that were a hue of otherworldly white.--
"I did nothing to save you or our beloved daughter Reigne..." she admitted sorrowfully as she gently slipped her arms under Elial's chest and sat him upright. She embraced Elial's body gently as twin tears rolled down her cheeks. "For that I am wrong. I should only hope that you would have it within your heart to forgive me...forgive me..."
The Archangel's body slowly began to dissipate into tiny and plentiful sparkles of holy light and ghost away...
When Alexiannastraziel could no longer feel Elial in her arms, she spoke softly and brought her hands to her heart, "Farewell..."

Anonymous

As soon as Norriden heard the voice, he turned around to see who it was, pocketing the blindfold at the same time. He's been in his demonic form for a long while now. The only way for him to revert back to normal is with his father. That can wait though. A High Seraphim. He's heard of those from his father. What is she doing down on Earth though?
"Elial... Just another pawn in an endless cycle of torment. Though he may have done some things, it was not him doing those things he did. It makes me sick to see such a beautiful soul put to waste just for some meaningless reason. If only there was a way to break the chain. Too many lives were lost for so little. By God, I will end it. The chain will break by my hands. I will free you, my love. My Nazune. I swear it." Norriden speaks to himself, just loud enough for Alexiannastraziel to barely hear him. He turns away and begins to walk away in the opposite direction.
"Forgive the bitterness I have shown you, Elial. I did not know." He finishes, continuing his stride.

Anonymous

Not too long after she spoke her last tidings to Elial, she heard the quiet voice of another person making what sounded like a determined resolution.
And she heard the two names: Nazune and Elial.
That meant...
She breathed in softly and gracefully rose up to her feet. Alexian looked over her shoulder at the demonic looking male just before she vanished from the fabric of reality around herself.

I know of the pains you are going through, Norriden Utor, for we have shared a common fate. I know of you only through Nazune, and of her only through the one responsible for has transpired... spoke a gentle voice in his head, the same voice of the High Seraphim he had just seen a moment ago.
My name is Alexiannastraziel, and I speak to you now sincerely to ask for your help. With our loved ones taken from us, I believe that we find ourselves against a common foe. I know of her, for she is a High Seraphim like I.
She is known only as Mother, and I believe that she has far fallen from the glories of Upper Heaven and into a demented state of her own. I am unable to take vengeance upon her myself, thus my reason for beseeching you, Norriden Utor.
I can aid you and guide you, if you so wish. Know that you will not be alone in your endeavors either.
So I ask you, Norriden Utor: Will you help me?

Anonymous

Norriden stops walking when the High Seraphim begins to speak. He looks out forward at nothingness as he listens to the truth.
"Yes." Norriden manages in his normal voice without booming it. "For Nazune. For Elial. For those that have been lost in Mother's exploits. She will pay for the greif she has spread. I am with you every step of the way." Norriden announces out loud, so that Alexiannastraziel can hear what Norriden bounds himself to. He's ready to take on the world and the heavens to get nazune back. Nothing will stop him.

Anonymous

A strange feeling could be felt by Norriden - like hearing her voice in his head, he would be able to tell that his words had brought a sincere smile to her face from that affinity.
And she spoke to him again, her tone very pleased:

I am glad, Norriden Utor. I hope that both of us may gain much through our new relationship.
Though we are one in the same now, confronting Mother will still be no matter that is easily attained. Despite this, I have devoted much of my time seeking a way. The first step we must take is to locate her specifically, and I believe that by following her traces of incident back to their source, then we may learn what we seek to know, and perhaps even more.
To assist you, I have summoned you some aid, Norriden Utor...

Norriden's immediate surroundings began to feel...different. The closest sensation to compare it to was being submerged in water that was steadily becoming more rough and unsteady. The world outside of the immediate area became incredibly distorted, or so it seemed, as reality shifted and a person appeared through the flux in the real.
When everything settled down, the person, a woman, stood up straight and smiled cordially at Norriden. She had jet black hair level with her chin, had youthful and pretty features that was the signature of Divinity, and wore sunglasses as black and shiny as her hair that hid her eyes. The woman wore a black, open suitcoat with silvery buttons, a dress shirt that was very brightly cyan in hue, slacks to match her suitcoat, and a pair of polished dress shoes.

I would like you to meet Virtue, a proxy that I created. She is a loyal servant and a dedicated follower, and will lend you her aid, given that my presence on Earth is very, very limited.
Virtue offered her hand to Norriden to shake. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Sir Utor. I indeed look forward to working with you in the coming times."

Anonymous

"Very well." Norriden notes in response to Alexiannastraziel. Then the flux in the world bagan to make a turn on Norriden, but it did not affect him directly. He simply stood his ground without any trouble. Finally, the demonic angel was introduced to the so-called proxy that the high Seraphim had created. Intresting turn of events. This individual decided to show kindness right off the bat. Norriden simply took her hand for the shake and smiled.
"Likewise, Miss Virtue." He returns the kindness. He then looks around his surrounding area before attempting to ask the High Seraphim one question.
"So, where do we start?" The question wasn't too pressing and wasn't too relaxed either. He wanted vengance, but most of all, he wanted Nazune back.

Anonymous

Like before, Norriden could feel that Alexian was once again happy and pleased after his and Virtue's successful greeting. Afterwards, he went straight to business, and Alexian followed suit.
During the course of Mother's play with Nazune, she had her find and do combat with a certain woman by the name of Kynrei. Even I am not quite sure about the true purpose of Kynrei or her relationship with Nazune, but I have discovered that Mother created her much in the same way that I created Virtue. Interestingly, however, it appears that Kynrei has rebelled against her creator after playing her part in Mother's game. Perhaps, should fortune be so generous, Kynrei has actually decided to side with Nazune and to shun her creator. If this is true, then you must make haste to the Village of Serendipity and find her before Mother has the opportunity to undo her creation. I only know that you may be able to find Kynrei in a place known as The Exiled in Serendipity, a 'club' with an evil allegiance.
Heaven's Light in your endeavor, Norriden Utor.

Virtue crossed her arms and glanced somewhat up towards the sky, "The Exiled...I am not very proud to say that I have been to that place before; Sir Elial and I could barely stand the stench of evil choking the air of that place."
White wings sprouted through the premade slits in her suitcoat and stretched out in their entirety. She looked to Norriden and asked of him, "Are we ready to travel to Serendipity, Sir Utor?"

Anonymous

Norriden listened carefully and remembered the name of the club that was mentioned. He knows exactly where he must go. Speed is no issue with him, though he is nowhere near as fast as his father. Without a word, Norriden spreads his freakish wings and propels himself quickly into the sky to head for Serendipity. There is no time to waste in his view. Time is the very thing that is against him, infact.