Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Political Intrigue in Serendipity - Movers and SHakers HERE

Started by Anonymous, April 23, 2009, 08:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

She's absolutely wonderful. ^_^ I love her.

Updated with the family summary. I'll get the Eursi up today.

Anonymous

I didn't notice that Lion was wanting that, I just thought he claimed the spy. ^_^ Shows how well I notice things. Um...... has the Herald been spoken for?

Anonymous

*smiles* no it hasn't. I can save it for you.  :mrgreen:

Anonymous

That would be wonderful. I'll get a character up by tonight.

Anonymous

Everyone makes characters so quickly. lol

I feel like the turtle who raced the hare or somethin >.>

Anonymous

@ Cleoni: *grins* I can't wait to see her. Spot saved. ^_^

@ Hiren: *giggles* There isn't a rush.

Tally

Oooh, my character Lorin is the prince of Serendipity and standing right in the way of all these ambitions for the throne. We should do plotty things with them all sometime. <333 If you need a rival House, Siilan is there.

Anonymous

Even better! ^_^ I'll add them to the list of 'baddies' for the Verot'dess family. I'll also try to wiggle out a summary of them. Cleoni will need to know about them what with her being a Herald and all.

Anonymous

And Good ol' Draesen is stuck in the middle of the prince and this ambitious family. XD

Wonder who will try harder to ensure they have him backing them. >.>

Anonymous

I know she's my character, but Lady Hatshepsut is a part of one of the oldest if not the oldest noble families in Serendipity. Just thought I'd throw that out there, though I did make her as a possible wife for the king.

Talyafera just let me know what Orphelia would know about your family. No rush though. ^_^

Anonymous

What I mean, my dearest, is that if you need to use her for something. Either as an allie (if you can convince her) or as an enemy she's free for use. Just let me know if you need her. ^_^

Anonymous

*loves* You are too kind.

More updates added to first post.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Countess"She's absolutely wonderful. ^_^ I love her.

Updated with the family summary. I'll get the Eursi up today.

*claps excitedly* I'm glad you approve! Senoniya's children will be attending the banquet. Two of them at least ^^. Wonder how the rest of the fam and friends are gonna turn out.

Anonymous

*grins* good to hear. I'll be looking forward to your post.  :mrgreen:

Note: Eursi summary added.

shinigamikitsune

Just to let you know, that my character Alestra has been approved for the cavalry commander (just waiting on Rhi to move her profile to Serendipity). Right now she gives full support to Draesen in whatever he decides. It is possible that she could be approached by somebody to try and gain her support and have her try to convince Draesen to give his support as well.

Anonymous

*smiles* Thanks for the heads up. I'll add her to the list of notables we may wanna interact with. ^_^

Anonymous

Well The spy is up and done for the most part.

Vincent Leonine

Hope that is to your liking, hun

Anonymous

*grins* Oh yes, I definitely think he will work. Lovely job. *dances*

As a note: there are still some positions open. If anyone wants to give another one a shot, let me know. ^_^