Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Creative RP'r needed for a Dragon friendship

Started by Anonymous, April 13, 2005, 03:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hihi all. ^.^ I just joined the site with Quick Silver (who has too many names) and has a bit o' back history. I may just leave that to my other charries but that aside, I'm looking for him to have a very close friendship with a human or something-human like, such an Elf. I might stretch it to a Wolf or some such beast but no robots or androids, please! Anyhow, anyone out there that's up for lots of plottage with Quick Silver?

Anonymous

I've been meaning to put my wombat anthro, Keb, into a plot.. he's a wombat anthro.

Tell me what you think of a possibility :)

http://www.geocities.com/damaged1616/ch ... s/keb.html

Anonymous

Haha, I love it! How creative!! Do you have any back history and/or ideas?

Anonymous

Nope! I'm really open to anything with Keb! He's really sweet, innocent and tries to be cheerful all the time ^__^ If you'd like I could post him somewhere and you could have Quick Silver reply?

Any ideas where to start them off? Any preferred areas?

Anonymous

Anywhere off the beaten path is fine with me. Where ever Keb's located I guess?

Anonymous

Well I had Keb in the Jungle once a long time ago, but he's basically been wandering the barren paths in my mind for the passed.. six months? ^^;; Maybe a year. heh!

I'll go post him.. in the mountains! I'll be sure to post tomorrow.. tonight I'm tiiiired! But I'll put it at the top of my posting list!