Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

In need of plot twists for Shade

Started by Anonymous, April 14, 2005, 02:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hihi, tis me again. ^.^ So I've got a thread up 'n goin for Quick Silver, now I want some plotters for Shade. I definitely want her to be not well-liked, especially by women cuz stealing material things isn't good enough for her. She must steal emotions and lives as well. Anyone need some agony and/or fling in their charrie's life?

Anonymous

SotE already has the Queen of Thieves

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/members.php#thieves

But we definitely need to revive that place! Sachi and Caanan have been in Serendipity for AGES *rips out hair* so me and Rhi are looking forward to getting them back to the Hidden Mansion...

But we definitely need to revive the poor thieves.. So many things halted all our plans with them over the years (well, at least they've been stuck in Serendipity for over a year because of plot complications)... so a new thief would be great!

Anonymous

Hmkay, sounds good, lemme know how I can be of service.

Edit: Ahh, now I see where I went wrong. The Thief's Guild has no leader specified. Do the Queen and King run that as well?

Anonymous

They sure do! ^__^

I have a few storylines that need (desperately) to finally get underway.. I don't think I could offer any characters until all those suspended plots are finally put into action.. Which could take a few months so I'd hate to keep you waiting (its with the birth of Sachi and Caanan's first child and some other good stuff)

Anonymous

No problem. I'll keep looking for other people to plot with. Thanks for the interest and info though!

Anonymous

she could join the dread army lol