Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

If only you knew me... [Ric] (M!!)

Started by Anonymous, July 14, 2009, 11:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Freya obediently let him control the situation. She was his plaything now and willing to obey his every whim. In her imagination he was a forceful brute, who pushed her into the wall ripping her clothes apart, but the real thing was much more delicate so she urged him on. Squirming to get out of his grip yet her face begged for more. "Please. I have been naughty. Punish me."

It was then a blade flashed between them from the most unlikely of places. Before Axel could even glance as much upon a naked breast, something large stepped over him using the blade as a chokehold. small yet warm cussions of body leaning over his spine, the blade tightening against the main arteries present at the neck.

A dark yet effeminate voice whispered in the darkness behind him, Playfully nibbling the kings ear as if teasing his helplessness. "So you have Freya, but the punishment is not up to him to decide."

Anonymous

Axel, without so much as a glance at one of Freya's breasts, found himself pinned to the floor. He recognized the voice and smirked. "Ahh, Irene..." he purred in a neutral voice, "How would you have me punish her, my dear?" He asked, licking his lips a bit. The medallion around his neck would protect him, though he would suffer a bit of blood loss if she decided to cut him, but he knew she wouldn't dare.

Anonymous

"She made a mess out of the trip into Draconi forest. I had to send a clean up team."   Courting the king by letting her sleek and long tail penetrate his pants, embracing his throbbing member while slowly moving the blade at his throat back and forth.
"Your popularity is rising percentage wize. Yet there are still a lot of defectors who side with cute little Zero. Remind me again why we didn't keep Ziggy in our possession. He would have made a wonderful example."

Freya got up angrily, red with jealousy but quickly got down again as a tail full of white goo slapped her. Irene's voice arrogant, almost as if possessed by a vengeful ghost.
"Have fun with your toys King, rape them, flog them. Send us to the gallows. Oh prince of darkness, oh lord of the waste. Impregnate the womb lest she be angry. So sayeth the lord."

Vanishing within the darkness, her cackling laughter disappeared in the middle of its own climax.

Anonymous

Axel merely lay there for a moment, the slightest of dazed expressions on his face. Then he sat up, and then stood. Shaking his head to clear it. "Well, now that she's gone..." he muttered, running his fingers through his hair. "Did you want to continue, or did you want to stop after that particular run-in?" he then looked toward the door, muttering "Peculiar little bugger, she is..." quietly in case she were just outside the door so she wouldn't hear him but Freya could, just in case.

Anonymous

"I..I don't know." Freya tried to remove all the white goo, it was stickling to her like. The realization hit her like a horse hoof. Licking what she could off, the salty yet musky scent aroused her slightly. So this was Axel's. "Did  you ever, with her or any of the other generals?"

"Shhhh." She whispered to him. Crawling onto her sire. Whipping the air with a large dragonoid tounge. Tasting the air with renewed passion and control.
Her eyes flashing of bright red. Tearing his tight pants apart with brute strength alone, grinning devilishly as their eyes met.

"Don't worry my king, I am an expert at handling a sword. Especially one with such a long shaft."

(OOC: this is where we fade to black like draco suggested unless you want her intention to be castration.)

Anonymous

((lol, alright, then. ^^))

After a few rounds of sexual passion, Axel, now, collapsed, his breathing deep and heavy, he looked over at Freya, a slight smirk on his face as he wrapped his arm around her waist and ran his fingers over his free hand through her hair. He then relaxed, falling into a deep, satisfied sleep.

When he woke up, he groaned, and sat up. Then stood up, walking around the room, gathering his clothes, put them on his body, then shook his head, running his fingers through his hair as he walked over to the window, leaning back on the wall as he watched out the window, and he yawned just a little bit, a slight spark of happiness in his eyes. He didn't know quite what it was though he just felt happier for some reason...

Anonymous

"Dear king. will we have to prepare for heirs? " Duke appeared out of the shadows from a pillar. Looking over at Axel her dark eyes brimming with madness, one would wonder sometimes how she had ever ascended to such an important rank in the kingdom.

"Shall we send, word about it to your cousin?" Approaching the king, courting. "Our allegiance is to the king. Regardless of how he ascended the throne. But it is also our duty, to tell the king."

Sensually untying the Greymark vest as she approached him. Pressing those delicate lumps of fat against his chest in a seductive hug, whispering in his ear, while grinding her body tightly against his.  "When he isn't fulfilling."

Freya still slept happily.

Anonymous

Axel hiked an eyebrow as she appeared from behind a pillar. He tilted his head slightly when she removed her vest... and as she pressed her breasts to his chest, he realized: she must've been plotting this. And he backed up until he was trapped against the wall. And as she grinded her body against his, he felt himself getting excited once again. "We......... we only -might- need to prepare for heirs...." he said, with as much authority as he could in his excited and tired state.

Anonymous

"I spent 5 years in a cave, madly in love with a rock I couldn't reach and deprived of my need's. So I could obtain the power to serve you better." The delicate movement of her hands, swiftly untying his pants while licking his nose, panting heavily.  Once the trousers where removed she embraced his bum, finally kissing him passionately. Begging for their tongues to meet before sweeping him down on the floor. They landed on something liquid but it was too late to check what it was.

Straddling his weakened body, warmth suddenly embraced his member involuntary it succumbed to the pressure. The tightness was like something he had never felt before from any other partner. Her eyes glowing orange with lust and hair turned wild. "If anyone does not love thy king, then let him be accused. Oh come Zule. " As if on a verbal que from the prayer she finally began moving. Slowly, almost agonizing but her eyes told him not to move.

"Thou shalt break them with a deadly illness. Thou shalt send agents of death to spread thy will. Be wise now therefore, Oh ye king's; be instructed ye judges of the earth. Serve him in fear and rejoice with trembling, lets he be angry or ye perish from the way. When his wrath is kindled but a little. Arise oh king."

She was draining him. That much was apparent. Already her bulging womb suggested the amount he had sprayed into her. Yet there wasn't a single moan or wavering in the chant. "Let not man prevail, instead purify the world in one righteous sweep. I want to know, What is my king? What is not my god? If we can't even stop these animals from knocking on my door?"

Then almost as if she had been a puppet her strings cut, the body of Irene Duke fell limp to his side.

(ooc: i felt it deserved to be printed in its un edited format first. Will edit it down if it offends anyone or smt like that.)

Anonymous

Axel lay there for a moment, trying to rtegain his strength. After he had gathered enough strength, he got up, damn, he'd be sore tomorrow, that much was certain. He stood up, gathering his trousers and slipping them back over himself, staggering back over to the bed, and he lay upon it, muscles aching horribly.

Anonymous

Aimee Blaze was only being reasonable. Requesting to meet  the king during mid-day. But apparently he was still in bed. She had sent for servants to wake him up but there had been no sign of the situation improving. "Oh Freya there you are. Seen the king have you?"

Freya's hair was a downright mess, The uniform was also slightly off but acceptable. "Aye. I did, He should be down in a minute though I doubt his mind will be at the right place."

"Oh? Did you find out how to kill Zero?" Freya smiled as she always did near Blaze. The girl had kept her naivety, even as she had slaughtered left and right. "Aye. Apparently we need a lot of gold and maple for the plan to work. I'll get started on that. You go talk to the king. Perhaps he will listen to you."

Aimee was slightly confused as Freya left her to stew on what she now wanted to talk to the king about.