Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Good morning, sunshine! [Draco!]

Started by Rhindeer, July 17, 2009, 02:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Kyran grinned. "Like I said, it's not my father you have to worry about. Not really," he said, locking the door. "He'll probably play twenty-questions with you, because he's always been protective of me, but he'll treat you as family because you're important to me. It's my siblings you gotta worry about."

Taking Lune's hand again, he guided him down the porch steps and out into the street, leading the way toward their destination. "They don't...really understand. Some of them do, kind of, and I'm close to some of them. But to others, I'm kinda this weird...other. Y'know? They don't think I belong. They probably won't like you, either. Because you're mine, and because you're an outsider, more so than even I."

He spoke casually, not seeming too bothered. All these things were facts and issues he had long since accepted and come to terms with. Yes, it bothered him still on some levels--but there was nothing he could do about it, so why worry? He still had his father and the siblings that were close. That was what was important.

"Kinda glad you won't be able to see 'em, though," he added, giving Lune a teasing nudge. "Some of my sisters are gorgeous. I'd have some competition! I mean, not that I'd mind if you wanted to sleep with them. You could if you wanted to and they wanted to..."

He paused, then leaned over and kissed the side of Lune's neck. "As long as you came back to me."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Siblings. Plural. Lune should have remembered that. Though, just because he should have didn't mean it was going to happen. He scrunched his nose and squeezed Kyrans hand gently lacing his fingers through the incubus's. His family sounded scary. Well, the ones that didn't seem to like him sounded scary. Lune used his other hand to draw his hand up Kyrans arm so he could grab the other man and pull his head closer so he could kiss the demons temple.

"I..." Lune tilted his head to the side and gave a delighted grumble when Kyran gave him a kiss. "I think only you would put up with my blind fumblings in bed." He paused for a moment and felt his cheeks heat up. "Or... Not mind when I squeal like a girl when I don't expect something."

He smirked, "Once I can see again, I'm going to blind fold you and have my way with you." Lune nodded before his face scrunched up, "Oh gods. I smell that cart. Are we close?"

Rhindeer

"Oh? But why wait until you can see?" Kyran asked with a wide grin, squeezing Lune's hand in his, liking how that felt. He'd never really held hands with anyone before, and the...intimacy of it was nice.

"We can both be blind together, you know. That can be a lot of fun, having to map out each others' bodies with nothing but touch. You can really learn a lot about each other that way, when you don't have sight to cheat and have to take your time." He leaned in suddenly to give Lune's ear a small nip. "And I like your little squeals. All the little sounds you make. They're cute...and really hot."

The fish cart was indeed near, and that killed the flirting. Kyran wrinkled his nose and held his breath, but he couldn't hold it forever, and he actually started to gag when they drew closer. How he was going to do this for an entire trip, he didn't know.

"Y...yes. We are," he groaned, pulling his shirt up over his nose.

It was a small cart drawn by two horses, and it was filled with wooden crates packed with fish and ice. Kyran waved to the driver, who he'd already made arrangements with, and the man informed them that they'd be setting off in a few minutes, once they finished loading, and to get comfortable.

Kyran lead Lune to the edge of the cart, then placed Lune's hand on it so he could get his bearings. "Need help, pup?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Lune almost groaned out loud. Almost. He did close his mouth to bite back the noise that wasn't a moan or anything. He grumbled when Kyran stopped because the scent of fish was just overpowering. The smell of the ocean was nice and all, but fish was... Eugh. He had never been very fond of uncooked fish. Though he supposed it smelling fishy was better than it smelling like rotting animal.

His hand on the cart made him realise just how close they'd gotten and he hoisted himself up after feeling around or a good spot. "Nope, I'm good. I'm blind, not weak." He stuck out his tongue before he held out his hands for Kyran to help him up. "If the smell is too much for you, Kyran, you can stuck your nose in my neck or we can put my shirt over your head."

He pursed his lips and tilted his head to the side, feeling his hair fall over his face before he moved his hand down Kyrans back. "Hopefully my smell is nicer than fish."

Rhindeer

"I wasn't offering 'cause you're weak, pup," Kyran said with a smile the werewolf couldn't see, reaching out and letting Lune pull him into the cart. "It's just a nice thing to do."

He crawled in after Lune, pausing only so he cover his mouth as he felt a dry-heave coming on. A slight retching sound escaped him and he swallowed hard, immediately glad that he hadn't eaten much this morning--which he had avoided doing for this exact reason! Kyran knew himself far too well and he didn't want to spend half the trip hanging over the side of the cart.

As soon as the fit faded and he had control over his stomach again, Kyran cleared his throat and scooted next to Lune, looping one arm around his waist with the other idly resting on Lune's thigh. And, since Lune had so graciously offered, he was quick to bury his face against his friend's neck, nose pressed against his skin as he breathed in deeply. It didn't get rid of the fish smell, but it was a little more bearable when supplemented by Lune's familiar, masculine scent.

"Mm, it's much better," he murmured, voice muffled against Lune's neck, breath warm. "I don't know how you can stand that smell."

Anonymous

"Smells like... Fish." Lune shrugged and then ran his fingers through Kyrans hair, rubbing the side of his face against his lovers head. "You smell better than fish." He smirked and then moved the hand down Kyrans side and gently rubbed him with his thumb. "Maybe try to nap? I'll keep you safe."

Rhindeer

"Gee, thanks. I should hope I smell better than that!" Kyran grumbled against Lune's neck and gave his skin a light, playful bite. The fingers moving against him felt good, though; soothing. He took a careful breath and tried to relax. "Ugh, dunno if I can sleep like this, but guess I'll try. Wake me when we stop. Don't let the fish get me."

Anonymous

Lune barked out a quiet laugh and pressed a kiss to Kyrans forehead. "Promise not to let the fish get you. I'll fght 'em off, promise."

He wasn't sure how long the ride was, but by the time they stopped Lune didn't smell fish anymore he'd grown so used to it and he was quiet lost. Which made sense, considering he couldn't see. "Hey, Pooky. Are we there yet?"

Rhindeer

"Mm...?"

Kyran stirred at the sound of Lune's voice and the sudden stillness helped rouse him from sleep. He cracked his eyes opened and lifted his head--then gagged when the fish smell hit him like a brick wall. Choking, he pulled his shirt up over his nose. Yeah, he really didn't have the benefit of just getting accustomed to it.

Swallowing back his nausea, Kyran blinked and looked about the area in an attempt to get his bearings and figure out where exactly they were. Which was difficult to do, because it was now night. From what he could see, however, they were in a village of some sort and parked out in from of a tavern, and the sign swinging above it depicted a white boar's head. Rubbing his eyes and still disoriented, he was about to ask the driver where they were when the man called back to them.

"We stop here for the night," the driver said as a hostler came to help him unhitch his horse. "We leave again first thing tomorrow morning, should be in Arca by the next day. Wherever y'all stay, meet me outside the White Boar or get left behind, I ain't waitin'."

Eager to be away from the fish, Kyran hopped down and offered his hand to Lune. "It's night," he told him. "Probably late, but if you want, we can wander around the place if you're hungry. Or..." Cupping Lune's chin, he planted a lingering kiss on his lips. "...we could always go to bed."

Anonymous

Lune pondered for a moment. And then his stomach growled and he pursed his lips. "Hm. I'll find some food. You can go to bed if you're tired." Lune ran a hand down the back of Kyrans neck before he paused, "Okay. I'll rephrase. You can help me find some food and then you can go to bed after we put it in front of me."

Rhindeer

"Actually, Lune," Kyran said, running his thumb lightly over Lune's bottom lip, "I was thinking that we could go to bed. At the same time." He leaned in close, mouth against Lune's ear so his breath tickled the skin, and was about to say more--but a light breeze choose that moment to blow, bringing with it the smell of fish, so instead he wound up gagging in Lune's ear.

Hot.

With an annoyed sound and a muttered apology, he tugged Lune toward the tavern and cleared his throat. "C'mon, let's get inside. They should have bread or stew or something here."

Anonymous

For someone who was so focused on scent and hearing the sound of a loud gag made Lune reel back and move his hands quickly to Kyrans shoulders. The worry would be on his scent, on his face if you could see half of it. His hand moved to Kyrans back to stroke it lightly and then he frowned when Kyran pulled away to start tugging him.

Hm. That seemed to have ruined the mood. That wasn't a total loss, because that meant Lune could eat. "It's okay. I'll take a bath when we get upstairs, I didn't know I smelled so bad." His voice was sheepish and he ducked his head down while they went into the tavern which was warm and felt friendly and smelled like - oddly enough - fresh bread.

Rhindeer

"Yeeeah, I need one, too. All I can smell is fish," Kyran groaned as they headed inside and, blessedly, the smell of bread and ale quickly replaced the smell of fish. Good. Because if it turned out they served fish as a meal here, Kyran would have probably burst into tears.

But this place seemed lively enough, and it had already attracted a variety of people, chatting happily together while in the back a minstrel sat and tuned his lute. Locating a table, Kyran lead Lune over to it and pulled out the chair for him, then ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead. "I'll grab us some food and drink." And with that, he left for the bar where a harried serving girl was opening a fresh keg.

A couple minutes later, Kyran returned with two foaming tankards of ale and set both on the table, sliding one over to Lune as he took his seat. "There you go! They'll be out with stew and bread soon. Thank gods it's not fish anything! I never wanna see another fish in my life."

Anonymous

He felt like the puppy Kyran always called him. The forehead kiss and the hair ruffle was enough to cement it. Felt like a pet. This being blind thing sucked. Only a few more months, the eye area was aching, which meant it was healing, which meant that bits were growing apart to make room for new bits that would be eyebits and...

He smiled and chuckled at Kyrans voice, turning towards him and moving his hand around the bottom of the tankard. The place sounded nice. Sort of loud, but that might have just been his ears. He could ear the slightly off tune lute slowly gain back it's right cords and he tilted his head and smiled again.

Lune couldn't wait to sleep, his ass ached and his joints were tired, but food was more important than sleep. Or whatever Kyran had in mind. "I thought you were part cat? Won't your family be having a lot of it?"

Rhindeer

"What? Fish? In the desert? Maybe by the coast, but ick!" Kyran made a face that Lune couldn't see, wrinkling his nose and sticking out his tongue. "Never had much fish. Never liked how it tasted or smelled. That stuff's terrible and--and hey!" He gave a mock hiss--though it sounded less like a human imitation and far more like a cat. "What's being part cat gotta do with anything?"

Reaching across the table, he poked Lune's nose. "You judging me, pup? That mean I should get you a nice bone to gnaw on? You turn fuzzy so you must like bones, that how it work?"

Anonymous

Lune jerked back when Kyran hissed. It assaulted every sense he owned as a werewolf. There was a very angry sounding cat right accross the table. The same cat he slept with and tried to comfort and one that he cared for.  Genuine worry washed over his features and he gently caught the hand Kyran poked his nose with.

The bone comment made him smirk and he pressed Kyrans hand to his throat so he could feel the 'growlies' Lune produced before he spoke in a whisper. "Well, a good bone might make up for my uneducated comment, hmm?"

Rhindeer

Kyran laughed, feeling the vibrations along his fingers, the growlies he so enjoyed. He ran his thumb idly along Lune's throat and then along his chin. Taking a quick look around the tavern to make sure no one was looking, and finding that most people seemed caught up in their own conversation or too tipsy to care, he gripped Lune's chin and leaned across the table, sneaking in a kiss.

"We'll just have to see, won't we?" he whispered back.

Their food arrived then and Kyran sat back in his seat as the serving girl set down two bowls of steaming stew and some warm bread for them to share. Nope, he hadn't been doing anything!

Anonymous

If he could open his eyes in surprise, there they would be, open and surprised. As it were he just smirked and tried to tweak an eyebrow upwards, which failed because of the cloth that covered the scars over his eyes. Not that he minded, the scars were ugly. Lune had his lips puckered when the serving girl came by and he turned it into a smile and faced her general direction and smiled before she left. His hands moved along the table and he found the utensil, wasn't sure if it was a fork or a spoon and began to shovel food in his mouth.

It tasted great and it wasn't fishy. The vegetables were a little squishy which Lune wasn't fond of, but everything else was good. "So, do we mean a literal bone or a ...  y'know."

Rhindeer

Kyran had a bite of stew halfway to his lips when Lune spoke up and made him laugh. "Well, let's see here, pup...considering everything you know about me, what do you think?" he asked, and lightly stroked his foot against the inside of Lune's shin, grinning. Of course Lune couldn't see it, but he could probably hear it in Kyran's amused tone.

Unlike Lune who shoveled his food, Kyran ate neatly and slowly, taking his time to savor the food (which was only okay, in his opinion) while minimizing mess. "What use have I got for a real, literal bone?"