Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

'Noble Assassination' Anyone?

Started by Anonymous, September 01, 2009, 01:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

As we all know Serendipity is in 'Chaos!'

As Gold has mentioned the Lords are having it out for control of the kingdom.

My idea is to have my chara Logan with a one or two others being pad to assassinate one of the other Lords.

Anyone interested in a good friendly stab in the back?

Anonymous

Im the kidnapping kind of guy x3 stabbing people in the back ;O how rude and uncivilised ;3

Anonymous

I'll warn you Ric. The road ahead of us is dangerous and full of peril!

By the End, we will probably be dead, tortured, dead, or even pushed over!

Are you man enough to accept this challenge? Could you take the un-takable? Because if you are, we may just make it out of this alive!

Anonymous

They will crush our reproductive organs to tiny pieces, cut it off then ride a stake trough our asses before killing us, then ressurecting us to repeat the process ultimately ending up in our own personalised hells.

Anyhow, you need more than just an objective, you need motives and character reasoning. What benefits him killing this guy, why? when ? who? The butler with a mop in the bathroom.

Anonymous

This almost sounds fun. I might have to conjure up a new character just for this special occasion.

Anonymous

Ahha! You asked a good question! Now hears the juicy bits.

How I'll get involved or all of us, is that outside a tavern late at night, my chara Logan stumbles out a little drunk. In front of him a a body, looking through the body's pockets he finds and piece of paper with orders written on it to assassinate a Lord, in return for a huge sum of money. Written on the papers is the name of the Lord that wants to do it.

Risk of death in return for a Huge Sum of Money! Logan can't wait to sign up.

Anonymous

Logan cant wait to die. ;3

ok this said lord you intend to kill for lives in Hyoite, currently residing inside his sweet summer villa near the mountain chain of Connlaoth.

that is ok with you that is? *wink wink*

Anonymous

Are you lookin at me funny like? If so I'll go drunk Russell crow on your ass!

That sounds like as good place as any in Serendipity.

Shizzy! Your welcome, to join our motley crew of would be villains.

Anonymous

Shizzy is gonna see what he can work out. He's got a lot of ideas...

Anonymous

Lay then on me when you've got them!

Anonymous

we will track down king fenway, and slit his throat.

Goldie

LMAO! wow Ric xD

The sad thing is....this is what I'm hoping for xDDDDD Just remember that your charrie prooooobably won't have a long life if Fen ever returns!

Anonymous

I love making Enemies! There just like friends, except they make a bigger effort to see you when your around. :D

Ric, No! Were not doing anything crazy like that, were just going to kill a Lord surround by guards, collect a reward and live happily ever after. That is if we live long enough.   :twisted:

Gold your character Andwyad seems like the sort that would get involved. I wonder if he would be interested in killing some rich people?

At any rate, I'll set up a thread by tonight, so we can get moveing!

Anonymous

So npc lords are popping up like weeds and we are the exterminators. T_T attempting to kill fenway would be the most fun anyone could have. OK i can play that game alone, king slayers dont go around reqruiting too often.

Im still game for that npc lord, just less enthustiastic about it. Because IT HAS NO REPRECUSSIONS WHAT SO EVER. aside from character death in the chase of failiure.

Anonymous

It could have as much repercussions as we want. My plan is if the thread goes well, is to end it with  us causing the start of the Serendipity Civil War!  :twisted:

Lots of people going to be killed! Lovely. Aside from that the possibilities are endless! :D

Anyway, what chara are you going to use, or will you decide once I've made the starting post?

Anonymous

Most of my chars are aviable, just give me some sugar coated information and i can support the assassination with a wide array of characters. Most wich are busy. For now you can use, erm. Valtera probably.

Yea make a starting post and we will have to see from there.

Anonymous

Cool. I'll have on up by the end of today. I am soooooo busy!

*Sees something in the cornor of his vision*

Huh! Pancakes!

Rhindeer

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

You ruined my fun! Guess I'll have to go ask Gold if I can kill Oracle of the Daygate. Actually I get kill more people now, Yay! :D

Anonymous

Okay, Karnee what exactly is your plan? Do you just want to kill nobles, or do you want a particular prince or princess to be backed so that they can be elected to being the Monarch?

Also try to remember this: Without proof of Fenway's death, Houses assassinating each other for the Throne are a really stupid thing. Not to mention going after the Oracle is a bad plan. That's like the money maker right there. You can make ANYONE king or queen with her Holy Proclamation. Killing her would just ruin the chances of everything.

Unless, this whole plan is just to cause a super amount of chaos and not have anyone be the Ruling Monarch.