Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

'Noble Assassination' Anyone?

Started by Anonymous, September 01, 2009, 01:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldie

Yeah....I don't think killing the Oracle would be a good plan...

At this rate, is sounds to me like you're trying to resurrect the Dread Army or something and have another siege on Serendipity. If you're plotting with nobles, chances are they're not going to want to destroy the entire system just because they can...Most nobles would not risk the security of their station and the kingdom for total anarchy O_o Especially if they come from a long-prestigious line of nobility! I seriously doubt that anyone in their right mind would want that type of chaos....

If you wanted to go and destroy the system all together, I would recommend shying away from nobles, because it's less political intrigue and more all out war....if you went to attack the Oracle or the heads...you would be making a butt load of enemies! >_< and I bet most of the commoners and even the nobles would rise up against you and beat you to a pulp....

Remember to try and keep it a little bit realistic ^^;;;;;;;

Anonymous

In the old days I was known for causing chaos, in quite a few countries. But that isn't my aim right now. Besides I wasn't serious about the civil war, it would take a few threads to get everything in the right position.

The motives behind the Lord would be that, he sees a chance to increase his influence on the other Charter houses. By killing one of the houses nobles he could be sending a message. All it would take for a civil war would be one very greedy  Lord and one weak minded charter house and you've got yourself a war.

Alternatively, the Lord could wants the assassination for his honour! His wife was called a wench and he's having none of it. We probably won't find out his motives other than he wants this Noble dead and is willing to pay a lot of money.

Edit: Gold your either going to love my starting Post or hate it.