Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Coming of a Shadow [feartakyuubi, Closed]

Started by Anonymous, September 07, 2009, 03:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It had been a few weeks since Saeilith had brought home his lover, that he had found in Draconi Forest. His doctor had fixed her leg and Saeilith had just finished a big dinner for his love, trying not to go too overboard. He smiled at the suprise Amber would be when he proposed to her. It was something he had been planning for a long time, he had a ring and all. He sighed, remembering the day that he offered to bring her to his home. It was a day to remember. But he frowned slightly at the shadows, for he had heard from Amber about her sister. She was not something to be taken lightly, especially if she came after Amber. But he would protect his love at cost. No mattter what.

Anonymous

Amber sat in the other room, contented as usual. The past weeks had been so much different than she had ever experienced before, and she was happy. Her leg had been healed, and she didn't expect it to be as well taken care of. She was glad to be in this place, with her love. It was wonderful. She peeked over the back part of the chair she was sitting in to look for him.

Somewhere nearby, a figure stood in a corner. Suddenly, it dissolved into darkness, just before someone walked by. The figure regained shape, and even when the light struck it, the darkness was not penetrated.
'Little sister...where are you..?'

Anonymous

"Shit!" Saeilith shouted as a vioce echoed about. "Little sister...where are you..?"

He quickly abandoned his plan and sprinted into the other room and literally picked Amber from her chair and carried her out of the room up a flight of stairs and into a room filled with light, that he had made just for if her sister ever showed. Slowly setting Amber onto the floor, he watched for any shadows. This was going to be trouble.

Anonymous

Amber appeared not afraid, but cautious when he picked her up and put her down in the tower. She looked around cautiously. "She's back."
Shadow climbed to the rop of the tower, her sword being held to her side, dripping the blood of some unfortunate person. "Ah, I see you've gotten yourself a boyfriend, little sister." she let out an evil chuckle that could send shivers down your spine. She smirked evily, and licked some of the blood off the blade of the sword. "It's a wonder, considering the disgusting, useless being you are..."

Anonymous

Saeilith took a step forward. Who are you to say that she is useless?" Sael demanded, then smiled. "Unless of course you are jealous?" He walked back and forth in front of Amber's sister, Shadow before stopping. Saeilith smoothed back his hair to keep it from his face and slowly removed his eye patch from his left eye.

"But what can you do?" Saeilith said, one eye still closed as he gave a crooked smile, for I will know where ever you are because of this lighted room." he paused. "You . . . will not touch Amber."

Anonymous

Shadow's smirk did not dissapear. "ah, jealous? No. I can say she's useless because I know her better than anyone else. And useless...perhaps is not the correct word."
When he made the comment about the room, she looked annoyed. "You have very bad taste in interior design, as do most humans, when it comes to  light."
She looked around, and said, "ah, amber is just a pawn."

Anonymous

Saeilith was angry now. No one talked about Amber, his love like that. "What I think, is that you loved and lost, and now you can't bear to see someone else, especially your own sister have someone she loves." Sael said quietly. "You truly are, one of a kind."

Sael shook his head slightly before grimacing. "Now you shall see why you cannot touch her." he paused and opened his left eye, the first time in two years. "Now fall under my control!"

Anonymous

Shadow's smirk froze, and her emotions dissolved into fury. "Nobody ever speaks of that....incident." As he opened his eye and said that, she glared at him and said to Amber, "Remember...those years ago...when you were my little pawn?"
Amber's eyes widened, and she looked away. Shadow continued glaring at Saeilith, and said to amber, "Remember WHY most of our family is gone? Remember WHY?"
Amber yelled at shadow, "No! don't say it.."
shadow grinned evily. "...you, YOU, KILLED THEM ALL!" Shadow laughed evily, but only for a a few seconds. Amber stared at shadow. ".." Then, she looked at Saeilith. "N-no! its not.."

Anonymous

Saeilith remained calm. He glanced at Amber before he smiled. "It doesn't matter what she has done in the past, it doesn't matter at all, the one that we see now, the one that is here is the one that I love, and she is different then from then. If she kills me then so be it." He paused. "But I bet you didn't always act as if you wanted to kill her, no, you might have thought she was just a sister, nothing else, you used to think of her normally." Saeilith said. He racked his mind for what to say. "I think ever since you lost the man you loved . . . no . . . not lost, but was betrayed, that is why you do exactly what he did to you, you have become a bitter person, one that will never love again."

He walked right up, putting his face an inch from Shadows. "Am I right?"

Anonymous

Shadow's expression was frozen in a hateful look. "Nobody...ever...has been able to see through the shadow until now. I admire your perceptiveness." Her expression went back to neutral. "Amber will be my pawn until the end of her life...she knows that...don't you, amber?"
Amber said quietly, "No....You...you messed with my mind...you made me beleive things that were'nt true.! You controlled me, Shadow, and i'll never let that happen again!"
Shadow stared ahead at Saeilith, and said to amber, "or will it?"

Anonymous

"Oh no," Saeilith said. "Normally, I never use my power like this, but you are dangerous." He paused. "I really wonder what you were like before all of this, before you were betrayed." Sael coughed slightly knowing that soon his power would not be enough to stop Shadow anymore. He looked deep into Shadow's eyes and wondered if there was any hope for her. "You messed with her head, now I am going to mess with yours." He took a deep breath and smiled. "I command you to forget everything from before you met your betrayer until now."

(Ooc: It depends on whether you want her to be like that, I leave it up to you.)

Anonymous

Shadow's expression darkened as he talked. Who did he think he was, prying into her buisness? She growled at him and fixed a nasty glare at him. "I hate you.." When he commanded her to forget, her expression looked surprised, and she fell to her knees, her eyes closed. After a few seconds, she looked around, and said, "..where am I?" Her expression was nothing like before; it was neutral, but there was no evil behind it. She looked up at Saeilith. "..who are you?"

Anonymous

"You are Shadow, sister of Amber." Saeilith gestured to Amber behind him. "You seem to have amnesia or something like that, you sister might as well fill you in on your life." He paused and moved back a few paces and whispered to Amber. "I suggest that you give her some good memories, something that is reasonable, if they are not, she might remember truly who she is, and make her like me a bit, I really don't want to have a nice girl like your sister try to kill me or something."

He sighed and collasped to his knees and replaced his eye patch onto his eye. He felt as if he had just run a few dozen miles, and he was sweating furiously. Sael grimaced, this was why he did not like using his power.

Anonymous

Shadow nodded to amber, and smiled. "Ah, sister, its been so long scince i've last seen you!" She went over and hugged her, smiling.
Amber looked rather sad, and she said, "...I missed you also, sister..." She had not seen this shadow scince she was very small. Shadow released her hug and said, "so. what have you been doing?" Amber shrugged. "eh...not much..." Shadow looked at Saeilith, then at amber, and grinned. "Heeey, are you two...?" She chuckled. Amber turned slightly red, and said, "well, yeah." Shadow ruffled her hair, and said, "Ah, I'm glad you're happy." Amber smiled a bit, and said quietly, "...same with you, kasumi....."
She said, "I got the book for you....that you wanted. It's in your room.." Shadow smiled. "thanks." Shadow walked off, not to be seen for a while....

Anonymous

Saeilith watched as Shadow and Amber had a small conversation. He noticed that Amber seemed a bit sad, but still, it was a lighter atmosphere then before, he also turned slightly red when Shadow noticed the thing between them, but he no longer cared. He moved the box in which his ring was, he wondered if this was a good time to do it. He had no idea. He gathered his courage, and just as Shadow left, he tapped Amber on her shoulder. and got onto one knee.

"Will you marry me?"

(Ooc: Btw, you can speed up time a bit till the point of the actually marraige.)

Anonymous

Her fox ears shot straight up and she looked at him with a very surprised expression, her face redder that roses. "w-what?" She blinked a couple times. This was happening? Did he just ask her if she wanted to marry him? A few weeks ago, if someone told her that this would happen, she would reply that the likelyhood of that was about the same as a flying cow. She smiled, said "yes!", and kissed him.

Anonymous

Saeilith almost laughed when her face turned an incredible shade of red. It was something that even the first day they met, it was not as red. He was quite surprised. He grinned, feeling happier and alive then he ever had felt before just waiting for the answer, even if she said no, he would not care. But she said yes! Sael laughed and was suddenly being kissed, surprising him even more. But then he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back. This was the dream he wanted, now it was reality.

"Shall we start planning for the wedding?" Sael said, when he stopped for a breath, he was trying to stop himself, but he could not. He planted another kiss, and carried her off the plan the wedding.

Anonymous

((LATER....lol))

As the days had gotten closer and closer to the date of the wedding, she get rather nervous. For starters, she was rarely around people before to begin with, then she's surrounded by people...it made her nervous, but she was excited in a good way, also. She had allways wondered what it was like to be around a lot of people, and now she was experiencing it. She had allways wondered about what it would be like to find someone you love and marry them someday. She was experiencing that, also. It seemed as if things were coming together and ends were being tied. But, despite that, it seemed a small uncertainty hung in the back of her mind. There was something that was going to happen not as planned....but what? Shadow wasn't a threat any longer, and she was getting married to the man she loved. As the wedding progressed, she couldn't beleive it was happening. It was like a dream that somehow became reality. As she leaned in to kiss Saeilith, she pushed away her worries and thought, 'Really. What could possibly go wrong?'

Just then, as Shadow watched their lips meet, something clicked in her mind. Then, memories flooded in. She was no longer the kind person she was only seconds ago; she had been transformed into the bitter person she was ever after that incident. She showed no signs of changing into her bad self; she looked exactly as she did before. Shadow decided she would wait until after the wedding....then she would strike.

Anonymous

It all happened in a big blur. It was something, though he wanted it really bad. It scared him. Sael shook away those doubts onto the things that could possibly go wrong. Amber could not want it anymore. Someone could die. Shadow could remember. They were all possibilities. He almost disregarded the last one. But he had a gut feeling not to. Of course Shadow was going to be the maid of honor, so it was a big possibility. He sighed and for now pushed those thoughts from his mind and was suddenly kissed by Amber. He smiled and kissed her back before the the they went their seperate ways, Amber to get into her dress, and he into his fancy clothes.

He took a deep breath now. It was time to for Amber to walk down the isle. And when she appeared. She was magnificent.

Anonymous

As the wedding progressed, Amber felt nervous at first, but then, she felt a strange calm. Her fears and worries faded into nothing as the end got closer. She couldn't help but smile. This was her day, her big day, and nothing was going to ruin it. Now, if someone told her THIS was going to happen a while ago, she would reply with even more sarcasm and say that it was more likely that cows would fly over the moon and she would sprout wings. She continued along with confidence that wasn't as evident before, and after the "i do"'s, She focused on the moment. As her lips met his, she was truly happy. She thought, 'Ah, I was right...nothing did go wrong.'