Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Coming of a Shadow [feartakyuubi, Closed]

Started by Anonymous, September 07, 2009, 03:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Saeilith laughed brightly. "Of course I don't care! To me, you are just as normal as normal can be!" He settled down to a smile. "Why would I have married you if I did care?"

Anonymous

Amber grinned. "Good point!" She hugged him again, still grinning. "But, normal? Don't go as far as to say I'm normal! Who Else do you know that is part 'fox'?

Anonymous

"Of course it's a good point!" Saeilith smiled. "Fine, you are . . . somewhat normal with somewhat strange features that might make you not normal but I consider slightly normal . . . if you get what I am saying."

Anonymous

Amber turned into a little fox and jumped into his arms. "Hey, look, this isn't normal, no matter how you try to put it." Her tounge lolled out of her mouth in a smile.

Anonymous

Saeilith frowned. "Do you WANT me to call you strange and stuff?" He paused. "Really now, do you like it that much?"

Anonymous

Amber growled playfully and nipped at him, being a little fox at the time. "Hey,
I'm pretty used to being called weird now. It doesn't bother me anymore."

Anonymous

"Really now? You are used to it?" Saeilith grinned at his sudden thought. "Well then, I'll just go ahead and call you normal, since it seems to bother you so."

Anonymous

Amber growled playfully. "Don't you lie! I'm not a normal person!" She nipped at him. "Don't amuse yourself with your lying! I'll get you if you do!"

Anonymous

"haha, That may be true, but no matter how weird, strange, whatever, you are." Saeilith smiled. "I will always love you, even in the worst of times, even if I were to love another, I would never love them as I loved you."

Anonymous

Amber said, "I didn't think I would ever love someone before I met you. I thought they would be scared of me." She chuckled.

Anonymous

"Well, you were wrong there." Saeilith lifted Amber's chin, so that she was looking into his eyes. "I am proof that not all would be afraid of you, and certainly can love you."