Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Coming of a Shadow [feartakyuubi, Closed]

Started by Anonymous, September 07, 2009, 03:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Saeilith smiled. Shadow was not entire different from him. But he had found what he was looking for. He sighed, and hung on even tighter to Amber, but careful not to squeeze too tight. He glanced backwards before he decided what he said. "Hey, Shadow, I look forward to our next meeting, lets have some tea next time."

Anonymous

Shadow looked confused for a moment. '...tea?' She tilted her head slightly, and then dissapeared into the darkness. She thought about Amber. She didn't like the fact that Amber could have something she couldn't. Why was that? She shook her head. It didn't matter anymore.

Anonymous

Saeilith laughed slightly at what he last said. Though he meant every word of it. Tea was nice. With a person who didn't like him. Even better. He sighed, wondering what everyone was thinking, Shadow . . . Amber . . . everyone. Oddly enough, he found that he still had one hand draped around Ambers neck, holding her close.

"So what now, Amber?"

Anonymous

Amber sighed. Invite Shadow for tea? Ha, she would most likely come. Even if she did come with a different intention than drinking tea, she didn't care. Amber looked at Saeilith, smiling. She kissed him on the cheek, and whispered into his ear, "Why don't you decide what we do?"

Anonymous

Saeilith sighed moments after Amber did. He had no idea where to go. He had gone completely brain dead. He thought long and hard, almost running into a few walls and posts. Finally he decided. "Well . . . I am a bit hungry so . . ." he paused. "How about dinner?"

Anonymous

Amber nodded. She was hungry also. It had been a long day so far. "Yeah, dinner sounds good." She looked thoughtful. She wondered what her life from now on was going to be like.

Anonymous

Saeilith nodded to himself after he heard Amber's answer to him dinner idea. He knew a few good places to go eat, and most of them weren't too expensive, not that he cared, first of all, because he was a noble, second, because he would have gone anywhere with Amber. He sighed, and made up his mind. "Well then, this way." He said. "Anything in particular that you want to talk about at the moment?"

Anonymous

Amber wondered where they would be eating. Ah, she didn't care. She had actually never gone out to eat. She wondered what it was like. She shrugged at his question. "Well, I'd like to mention that I have never gone out to eat. What is it like to eat out?" She looked slightly embarrased. Her parents were the kind of people that saved every penny.

Anonymous

Eating out. Oh eating out. Sael loved eating out. But his form of eating out could be with homemade food taken to some far away place to eat. Like a picnic. He sighed. He loved Amber. He could not stop thinking it. He finally decided to answer Amber's question.

"Well . . . eating out . . ." It was too hard to explain. "You'll just have to find out."

Anonymous

Amber smiled. "Ah, I guess so." She looked thoughtful again. "Hm...And, there is something else I would like to say. I am, as you may have guessed, immortal. And, there is allways the question of 'what' I am..." She looked off to the side.

Anonymous

"Guess? Its the truth! I can't explain what it is like to eat out! It differs!" Saeilith said. "Well, that question of "What" you are? I don't care, it doesn't matter a single bit." He paused. "Though you being immortal is a bit a trouble, after all, I am not immortal, and . . . well . . . I will eventually die . . . "

Anonymous

Amber pushed the subject of death aside. It didn't bother her, but why make everything all gloomy? She hugged him. "No need to darken the mood with a gloomy subject such as that. Besides, it's not like we need to deal with that now." She sighed. "So...what was your life like before we met? I'm curious."

Anonymous

Saeilith shifted uncomfortably. His past was not something that he liked to talk about. Even to people he knew very well, or loved. He sighed. Sael decided since it was Amber, and only this once.

"Well, I grew up being a bit spoiled." Sael said. "After all, I was from a noble family, my cousin Drauis visited a lot, and we were close, but he tended to like to aim for higher positions . . . look at him now, he is the regent of Serendipity!" He paused. "Well anyways, I grew up, but one day, I watched both my parents get murdered." Saeilith closed his eyes. "After that day . . . I swore I would get revenge, and I did, after five years, I tracked all of them down and murdered them . . . " He sighed. "I don't want to talk about my past any more . . ."

Anonymous

Amber's eyes softened. "Okay." She looked off into the distance. "Sorry if I brought up something that hurts you." She sighed. "Well, I guess it's fair if I tell you about my past. Do you want to hear it?"

Anonymous

Saeilith smiled. "'Tis all right, love. I would tell you anything you wanted to know about me. Even if it pained me." he looked deep into Amber's eyes. "That is because I love you more then anything in the world." He sighed. "There are things everyone wants to forget once in a while, but we can't, no matter how bad it is." He paused. "If you are willing to tell me about it . . . then go ahead, I will listen."

Anonymous

Amber nodded, recalling her past. "Ever since I was little, I have been ignored much by my parents. When they payed attention to me, they were teaching me how to fight. I was to be an assasin like my sister and brother. It's our family buisness, you could say...anyway. They taught me how to fight with a sword. I tried especially hard to learn, because I wished to be better than my sister. We fought a couple of times as a test of strength, and she won every time.." she looked off into the distance and fell silent.

Anonymous

Saeilith's expression was blank throughout the entire time that Amber spoke. But he gave his undivided attention at least. He nodded a few times but said nothing until Amber finished talking. And even then, he was silent for quite a while more. Then he spoke.

"Well, your history at that point was not as bad as I thought." Sael sighed. "We both have had bad experiences, but it does not matter what happened in the past anymore, we are who we are, as I keep repeating." he paused. "We may look back and think sadly about something that was in our past, but it has been long since gone. We can't change who we were, but we can most definately change who we will be."

Anonymous

Amber smiled at him. "Thank you...you made me feel better about it." She appeared to be very happy. "I'm glad you're so understanding about this, about me. Everyone I met before thought I was some kind of beast, something instead of someone. Before I met you, I allways thought I was only good for fighting people. Now, It's like there is another world infront of me; I'm seeing everything in a different light. It's interesting and different. Even though it's been a while already, I still havent gotten used to it."
She hugged him. "You are the only person I have ever loved..."

((OOC: Really Sorry for taking so long!! ^^;;))

Anonymous

"Well if I didn't make you feel better about it, or anything, how good of a husband would I be?" Sael said, smiling, only half joking. "Everyone now? Really? A creature of sorts? Well now, creatures are still living beings, don't put them off now, I've met some really intellegent creatures." He cracked out a thoughtful look. "Fighting is a good skill to have, but killing is not something you should do. And its the same world, you've just entered a different part of it, you are as you said "seeing it from a different light"." He looked deep into Amber's eyes again. "And though we have been together for not as long as I would have liked, it doesn't matter if you are used to it, because I love you too, and you are the one . . . the only one for me, always."

(Ooc:// You think it took YOU long? How long did it take me then? A few centuries?)

Anonymous

Amber smiled again. She hugged him, eyes glittering. "Being with you, it makes me forget about all my old problems...being with you is just what I need." She kissed him on the cheek and said, "ha, remember that time when you first 'found' me? I thought you  were some random person waiting to bother me or something.", she said, amused. "Honestly, if I were told my future at that moment, I would have said more likely a flying cow were to zoom through the room." She chuckled.