Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Finally alone (hatchen, Open)

Started by Anonymous, September 12, 2009, 03:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The sharp thud's of wood against wood interrupting a silence as bone, muscle and wood merged together in unison repeating motion's and movement over and over again eventually feeling muscle's tire and wood groan. Having closed her eyes a long time ago. using the left to lead and strike first, light and fast. This time to distract and test the water's.

The log rather unresponsively struck back into the stick sending shivers back trough weapon, muscle and bone. The right strong and determined, a mans rib's, his temple or knee's. Then moving on to more complicated movement's. Practicing a dance yet not a dance. Mimicking ancient movement's from a long headstrong martial art that had reputation for being relatively good against armed and military opponent's. To incorporate magic flows and art form's into a deadly skill set aimed at swiftly destroying even multiple opponent's.

Wood baton's covered in leather for better grip during sweaty session's. Baton's for training, wood for feeling. In truth the elongated stick's could be anything when used in a real fight. Axe's, sword's, knife's, well you get the point. Every fluid motion as naked feet danced across the carpeted training floor. Two years in a foreign country had made her soft in the head yet there was strength in that too.

The smell of freshly chopped wood as she moved across a set of wooden beam's that supported the roof. Striking each one in rapid succession, drawing in the sweet mountain air with determined and strained continuity.

It had taken two years and all of the reserve founding he had saved up during his time of prostitution to build this paradise hotel and now that her designs and intricate pattern's were finished. It was time to open her eyes. Sheathing the stick's with practiced manner.

Drawing up a set of sword's from a wooden weapons stand. Inspecting the balance and testing it out, the desert sabre shape quite alluring and well forged. Good enough.

Anonymous

Eddicus arrived at the door to his next target.  After attempts against government officials people started getting worried about this assasin so they hired a mercenary to take her, dead or alive.  That's where Ed came in, he gained a reputation from body guard missions, although this is only the third hit he's done.  He doesn't kill people unless it would help justice and peace.

He checkeded to make sure he had his customized kuckled, they were square for more stability and there was a square protrusion for a more focused impact.  He has been told of her speed and skill, so he had a sort of plan in mind.  Although he really hoped that he wouldn't even have to fight her.

She wasn't hard to track down and he knew she would be here, today, at this time.  He knocked on the door and waited patiently for her to answer.

Anonymous

Almost as if expected, the door opened and blue beady eyes met his firmness, the inside was unlit yet as the door opened more and more was revealed, everything from the red silky hair and revealing clothing. Barely able to contain a set of firm yet fairly large melon breast's.

the attractive womanly curve's bobbed with even the slightest movement and the air carried with it an alluring scent of perfume."Greeting's, you have been expected."

"Would you care for some, distractions?" She added. moving to the side's so he had to cross her to move inside. The tender subject's of desire would be a massive roadblock to any man not worth his will in steel.

Anonymous

Eddicus bit the inside of his mouth the keep himself from desire.  He walked inside with his head down and turned.  He let go of his mouth to say, "No, disctrations aren't necessary.  I like to get down to business.  Although I will give you a chance to redeem yourself... why do you try to kill the government leader.  There must be some reason, whether rightousness or fun."  He kept his urges under control, the clothes set things in motion but it wasn't enough.

Anonymous

"I am not the person you seek. She is faar to timid and shy to openly invite stranger's without taking a certain amount of." The woman paused there, eyeing the belt's and checking to see if he was followed. Slightly disappointed that he did not desire to have fun, she waved him in. "precautions."

Tasting the air while closing the door. Finally the pair were hidden in the darkness of the entrance. Bodies mere inches away from each other's. The perfume stronger than ever, the woman turned to lead the way.

Anonymous

"Well it is obvious she does take precautions if you are some sort of... guard."  Ed kept himself on guard in case things went bad but instead followed her.  After she got that close he stayed a smal distance away, close enough to keep an eye on her but far enough to take the full blow of the perfume.

While walking he asked, "So, what kind of perfume is that?"

Anonymous

"Wouldnt you like to know?" Her back was turned, but the tight clothes still revealed alot more than what would be considered proper even the darkness seemed to caress and reveal more.

Leaving nothing to imagination as they kept walking trough dimly lit passage's with several door's each leading into private room's so the client and their benefactor would be left alone to desire and lust's.

Finally after many steps and corridor's she sidestepped. Presenting him to his door. "We live to serve, please come again some day."

Eddie was calmy observing the door, mentally and physically prepared for anything. The stillness of the plant's only matched by the ripple's going trough the water feeding them all. A wonderous mixture of plant's, earth and stone with mechanism's for drawing fourth water and lot's of moisture.

It was somewhat of a mixture between building and tropical forest.

Anonymous

Eddicus calmly walked through the door and thought they had gone through a portal to Kishahn Jungle.  He stepped through though and it took little time to find the other person in the room.  "So I take it that you are Eddie?"  He asked while sizing up his possible opponent.

Anonymous

"and you must be Mr.Reverb, Your mother has been missing you lately. You should send her another letter, or perhaps visit in person."

Eddicus, what a screwed up name. A tinkering father and a caring mother. For days wondering what would make their son turn out the way he did until the why was boring and the how was left. Now that how was out of the way, after goading him over here with planted information it was all a matter of persuasion.

"I take it you have come to kill me. Have you not?" Eyeing the taller and physically strong human, for he was nothing more than human that much apparent. The moist already trying to latch on to the mans coat and leather belt's when the door closed in on him.

Wearing nothing but a white linen dress, with an erotic split for easy access, along st the wall's were several hidden spots to hide weapons, as with the two baton sticks next to him.

The calluses on his hands and slight bulk with muscles within the nakedness. Almost as if he wanted to prove that he was no ordinary mage.

The guy had worked out and rid the world of his female aesthetics.

Anonymous

He ignored the comment of his mother.  He had seen her while he was on his way to get Eddie.  "I had hoped I could avoid a fight.  Although that all depends on you and how you answer my question."  Ed was ready for a sudden attack, and he didn't plan on lowering it any time soon.  

"Why is it that you have attempted to kill government leaders.  Is it something of a rightous act... or does it just give you pleasure to kill?"  It was obvious from how he asked that he would let Eddie go if it was rightous, but Ed was watching for any hint of lies as well.  "Just be straight forward, no need to lie to me."

Anonymous

"Let's rephrase that question." Eddie thought hastily, this man might be able to convert to the cause. Another non magic wielding human embracing the fold and joining his rebellion.

Tilting his head back, while sitting down letting the steam and droplets ripple downwards with the sudden gravitational pull. Spreading his leg's while hiding his genitals with a hand.

Looking over at Eddicus while suddenly his brown hair grew longer, and his body started to change, little by little hair vanished and his shirt, wet with water started to tighten around a pair of well formed yet not too large breast's. Panting as if the change gave him immense pleasure while fat gathered around the thigh's, giving his hips a rather attractive curve.

"Why is it that you wish to kill those who attempt to harm official leaders? is it something of a righteous act or does it give you pleasure?" Spoken genuinely true, their causes where the same. To remove what they thought was wrong with the world.

What was in front of him had been male, now it had unmistakenably changed gender. Was there a reason for that? Only Eddie knew.

Anonymous

The thoughts crossing his mind were, Trying to swade me with sextuality and word play, nice thought but, Then without faltering or pausing he said, "One, I do not kill, I arrest... fighting is just a usually unavoidable part of this.  Secondly I wish to do what is right, I'm unaware of the government official in question.  If he is a bad man then the people would be scared and lie about him being evil, if he's good though then they will still say he's good.  You however are not afraid of this man... nor anybody for that matter.  So I ask you if your rebellious acts are rightous in nature so that I may know who's cause I belong to.  Even if yours seems the side I wish to join though there would still be investigation to do before I decide.  I like to hear as much of the story as possible before I decide who I help. I am a mercenary after all, I'm used to taking sides."

Ed stroked his chin thinks of anything he left out then continued, "So are your actions rightous, or something... ?"

Anonymous

"Shame lad, cuz to capture me you'd most likely have to kill me." Eddie picked up the two wooden baton's with practiced hands doing some spinning set of motions while rising, trying to convey that she wouldn't go down easily.

"My drive is vengeance, whether the actions were righteous is non of my concern. I shall diminish for now, and leave this place. To loose the heat sort of speaking. Merely stayed because a friend told me you were looking for me and that if you did not join our cause, and accept our money. We'd have to eliminate your family. So that you'd feel if only slightly how it is to be a mage within Connlaoth's boarders."

Eyeing Reverb from a distance, the mans next movement and decision making might be crucial for him but even more so, he could decide to actually attack. Two years of using these sticks, still not trusting them enough to pull it off convincingly.

Christ, every ounce of determination had gone into playing this little act, and now. They were at its climax and she was screwing up.

Anonymous

Ed considered the words for a moment.  "I will never know how it feels to be a mage in Connlaoth, nor anywhere for that matter.  I do not and will not have magic.  As for empty threats against my family, I've heard better.  Lastly, I told you that I would not bring you down now but only gather facts."  Ed walked over to the door leading out.  "I'll show myself out, but I will find you again so that we can... settle this."  Ed left to go gather information from the people around town.

A week later he stood at the door of the new hideout.  He expected the woman that showed him in last time, so he was prepared to control himself.  He took in a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Anonymous

"Oh, its mister Reverb again." A different woman opening the door this time, she swung it open with well versed motion. Dressed in a blue rather manly tunic, with revealing forms yet more decent than the last one. Her hair was cut short, a dark brown and plain brown eyes stared at him for a while before waving him inside.

"This way, the usual i presume." She said teasingly, lingering in the doorway before opening a path for him to enter by turning backwards on her heel, already wandering off to show him the way inside.

Waves of perfume latching on to new air, clawing its way trough his nose. "It was my shift  at the door now, so forgive me if you were expecting someone else." Whiter and more puffed up with makeup to enhance her looks and make her slightly special. Not too special, and not too exotic much like that other woman had been.

"They are fake you know, those large breast's. It's because size usually turns on the simple minded. They were invented 30 years ago and are very popular. If it keeps growing in popularity who knows. Maybe even the nobles will start using them."

Giggling slightly for herself, maybe expecting a reply or maybe not. Reverb was unusual and not a regular customer and very odd compared with most other Connlaothian's.

"Can you imagine that? No more flat chest's. The way we do it doesn't even cause harm to the body or anything like that.

" Everything in the hallway made of stone and wood, like a miniature back alley with several doors each one for each customer. Eddicus was not a hard man to deal with, rather childlike and very hands on. She could tell by the way he behaved, the stoic expression and his movement that he wasn't about to deviate.

"Your not too keen on physical contact are you? We could arrange something different or well anything for the customer, you know?" Slightly hesitant upon opening the designated door, revealing a rather plain themed room with a large bed. The dim light from a almost burned out candle guiding eyes towards a desk. The wooden desk contained a fairly large paper with a decently amount of writing upon it.

"Sorry if it ain't her, it is just that she left recently and said written word might be enough." Standing there tasting the fragile truth of her life balancing in this man's thread. Nervously licking her upper lip in unconscious fear. Slightly expecting an angry outburst yet hoping for something else.

Anonymous

Hachen listened to her silently as he followed.  He kept any comments he had to himself because he was thinking of how to approach Eddie.  When he was shown the room he sighed.  "Very well.  I hope what Eddie wrote is good though.  I wonder if I have to wait here for him to return."  He let her go in first, he didn't want to get stuck in a room alone.  Then he walked in and started reading the paper.  Out of the corner of his eye he was watching to make sure she didn't leave until he was done reading.

Anonymous

Dear Eddicus Reverb

As you are reading this i have set about fleeing Connlaoth. Not that the thought of staying to chat up with you did not appeal. It is just something about being captured and sentenced to death that puts me off and my desire to live on has proven victorious over the need for revenge or should i say ive put off the idea of revenge untill i am strong enough to overthrow the entire system at once.

Im at war with Connlaoth. Whether you take the gold coin ive left behind or slaugther the entire coven is not of my concern. More mages die daily here than your sword can reach. As a side note i doubt you have it in you.

The girl waiting nervously for his reaction, fidgeting with her hands almost on the verge of biting nails. "Was the letter alright?" She looked upon him with beady eyes, hoping.

Anonymous

Eddicus let out a soft sigh.  "Stupid."  He said to himself looking from the note to the gold coin.  He put down the letter and picked up the coin.  He looked it over and turned to the girl to say, "Ya, it was good enough for now."  He tossed her the coin.  "Anything else I need to know before I go looking for Eddie again?  I'd like to let him know I'm siding with him.  It's amazing how many Connlaoths hate the government, something about being too supresed?"  He smiled to her to let her know she was safe.

Anonymous

Catching the gold coin bewildered. Did this Reverb not want it? Was he giving it to her? What a confusing man.

"It is only us, the mages who get presecuted that hate the government. The general populace fears magic and it is an understandable fear. Magic can destroy and corrupt a peson from within. Eddie said, that in order to strengthen and control your magic abilities you must become them. When casting fire, an agressive mindset speeds and powers it up."

Her shoulders relaxing, most of the tension was gone now and she exhaled in relief. "She also said i have potential..." Blushing slightly from the thought before remembering mister Reverbs question.

"She comes and goes. Often gone for years at the time or at least so I was told. The matron said that since I was still an apprentice. The coven can afford to have me slain if worst came to worst." Pouting slightly, her eyes shining with held back tears. apologizing and hiding her face, even turning her back against him so he would definitely not see.

Using a handkerchief to blow her nose, sobbing lightly. Even now holding her emotions slightly in check "Dhim do dorry." Blowing her nose again. Finally able to speak and behave normally again.

Wiping off the few tears that had fallen down, thanking the goddess of beauty for water and salt resistant makeup. "Then I met Eddie and everything was ok for a short moment, when I get scared I talk a lot. You probably noticed that in the hallway." Laughing a short, yet heavily emotionally laden laughter before lying down on the comfortable bed. This was simply too much for her taste. Too much fear and death.

She had grown up relatively safe, hidden away in the coven from the day she had been born by her mother. As she retired the people suddenly expected her to pick up the mantle and then suddenly thrown into this weird situation and told she might die.

In her selfishness demanding to know why could they not just have kept her sheltered. Perhaps this was why they had done it. So she could taste fear and partake in their everyday lives. Perhaps they had already suspected Eddiecus's decition making and sent her.

Anonymous

"Hmm."  Eddicus mused while she talked and with a nice smile he said.  "It seems there is still time, perhaps I could help you.  That is if you want to leave the coven."  He ripped off a piece of the letter and got a pen from the desk.  He wrote down something on the piece of paper.  "If you want, I know someone that could help.  In fact I could probably track him down as well, and you could use that coin to pay for food and shelter on the way."

He held out the paper to her, writing side down, the name of Hachen Raine written on it.