Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Jarrett L'isson; assassin and blood mage

Started by visualspice, April 08, 2013, 01:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

*All of my profile art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!

__________________QUICK STATS
Name Jarrett L'isson
Alias The Wolf
Age 31
Gender male
Species human
Ethnicity 1/2 Connlaothian/ 1/2 Essyrni
Height 6'
Occupation assassin, blood mage
Residence Connlaoth, but he's been known to travel

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
A tall man with broad shoulders, well muscled for his work and sharp facial features. He has large eyes and heavy black brows, black hair that is cut somewhat short, that slicks down across his face at an angle, giving him a heavy side bang across his face that reaches down to the high crest of his cheek, and his hair is much shorter in back, with some pieces of his black hair turning out like small wings at his ears. He has dark tanned skin from his Essyrni heritage and from being out in the sun most of the day. He always as a five o'clock shadow, with a tuft of hair just below his lip, resting in the middle of his chin.
His eyes are peculiar, in dark lights his eyes might seem black, or a deep gold, but if they catch the sun or moon at a certain angle, they glow yellow. Though in regular daylight, they seem as green as grass.

What he wears
Leather, fingerless gloves that are cuffed by bracers of metal and trimmed at the ends with wolf's fur. The fabric of his pleated leather jerkin is also cuffed in grey wolf fur. His wears a loose fitted black shirt beneath his leather, though it has no sleeves, so his arm muscles are exposed. His biceps are cuffed with studded leather cuffs.
He wears a studded leather belt to keep his pants on, which are tight and have leather studded cuffs around his thighs. His boots are also leather with similar studded cuffs adorning them and reach up almost to his knee.
He also has silver piercings on his left ear. These piercings are mostly metal cuffs and studs.

Personality
He kills with certainty,  never seeming to flinch. Though he doesn't necessarily appear heartless or cruel, only grey. Killing has been a life style for him, something that just sort of happened as he fell into it. It paid good money and most of the men he had killed deserved to die anyways, so he views his job like any other. A baker bakes bread, a jewelry sells fine jewels, and a butcher kills. He merely views himself as a butcher. A paycheck is a paycheck and he's rather good at it. Though there is a reason he aims to kill and has been set on his own, but he never talks much about himself. He just appears where he wants with who he wants for what he wants and then is gone, never staying in one place for very long, considering most people up north see his skin tone and hair and assume outsider or Essyrni, so sometimes he's viewed with some margin of disdain or discrimination.
Though there is a lightness to his eyes, a subtle curiosity that can be seen when he is quiet and absently staring off into the distant, lost within his own world, his own thoughts.

Due to his elusive nature, and the fact he makes it so easy to kill, he's taken on the nickname in the assassin's circle as The Wolf, or Lone Wolf, or some other nick names to that effect.

Jarrett is also a smoker, and will occasionally be seen smoking a rolled cigarette or cigar.

Magic/Abilities
Jarrett is a blood mage, which means he literally has to use his blood in order to conjure magic, and the only sort he can truly conjure, or has been trained to know, is fire. So if he wants his blade to be lit on fire or blessed with a blaze, he simply has to paint his own fresh blood across it and whisper the incantation to release the power contained within his own blood. Jarrett has to be pretty close to his blood in order for the enchantment to work. He's done some interesting things with this power, such as spreading blood across a man's head before whispering the words and watching the man's face burst into flames.

Jarrett can wield a sword or dagger as good as any other man, but most notable a retractable blade he keeps hidden behind a leather cuffed contraption on his right arm. A simple squeeze the right way will thrust the blade out at a moment's notice, and a side button locking system will help put it back into place when he no longer has a use for it.

His Teacher of Blood
To become a blood mage, he's technically become a slave to his mistress. Having been drunk at the wrong time and having been enticed into something more, Jarrett awoke one day to a peculiar revelation, his blood was burning and a woman was cutting him, and cutting herself. It turns out she was a blood mage and made a connection with him, sealing the pair of them together and cultivating her magics within him. He wasn't born a blood mage, but she had taught him what it meant, and in order to sustain his power, the pair must continue the ritual of blood letting and fire.
Because of their connection of blood, she technically owns him and has become rather possessive. Though his mistress comes and goes when she pleases, he, in a sense, still belongs to her, and he hasn't quite decided how he feels about that. Being a blood mage is so strange... and although the woman is kinky and the sex is good, he can't help but feel nothing for her outside of lust and their peculiar connection on this unique magic. After all, this all happened when he was drunk, so he is seen as little more than a toy.
One thing that's unique about becoming a blood mage is longevity, as he found out during a peculiar circumstance that should have killed him, that it was not easy to die, and though he had been left for dead, his mistress came for him, sensing the bond failing and gave him some of her blood through cuts and ritual. It was because of that time he feels he owes her something, but he's not sure what. Again, he is an elusive creature that comes and goes like the shadows, like a haunt, a phantom in his newly plagued life.

If interested in playing his mistress, PM me!

Music
Use Me- Bill Withers
WonderWall- by Oasis
Always Alright- Alabama Shakes

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
The Corpse Bride
I am the pin that will burst your bubble!
Awkward; A Fair
Castles of Sand
'Til Death Do We Part

Completed Threads
Hair of the Dog (player went MIA)
I am the Terror that Flaps in the Night
I am the sourball in the candy jar of goodness!
An Addition to the Rogue Gallery!
See Spot Run
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: