Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

No Rest for the Wicked

Started by Caerina, August 18, 2013, 11:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caerina

It was an ugly city, filled with thousands of disguisting people. Worst of all, they were all alive, and seeing them jump around happily looked very offensive to a Soul Eater such as Desdemona. At least in the Demon Realm, they were all dead, but this... It was almost far too much for her to handle. But, she remembered why she was here and decided to ignore the too-lively atmosphere around her.

"Would the beautiful lady want a flower?" a small boy, with blond hair and light blue eyes looked up to her and offered a white narcissus. In truth, the boy wasn't much smaller than her. Standing at barely 5ft she was very petite looking. Desdemona looked at his eyes very carefully and smirked.

"No. But I'll gladly take your soul." she enjoyed the sight of his eyes widening at her words. He quickly ran past her, a white narcissus falling out of his arms. Desdemona took the flower and looked at it. It had the same colour as her hair. Snowy white. She threw it back on the street, uninterested.

She didn't come here to look at this nonsense. She came to feed, and that was what she was about to do. But, she doubted meat, fish or cake could sate her apetite. No, she needed something much more powerful, a human victim with a soul. It wasn't too hard to find, seeing most people had souls. The only ones who didn't were the Hollow Ones as they called them. Those were the people who killed to much and became empty, their souls leaving their bodies before they died.

No Hollow Ones on sight, and plenty of souls to feed on. Desdemona glanced around choosing her food. Nothing better than a human soul when you're hungry, she tought and continued through the streets.

------------------------------------------------------
OOC: I hope you can fit in with this, spice... If not just tell me so that I can fix it ^^

visualspice

OOC: The post is fine :D No, worries! I can work with it B|

-------------

Hungry..
he was soooo hungry, that by the time he had gotten to Suna, he was dirty mess of bones. It was the same cycle all the time, and as he clutched onto his stomach, it let out a very loud, rumbling groan. Patting his belly, he frowned down at it and wilted.

"I hear you stomach, I'm hungry, too," but as his blue eyes looked around, peering out beneath a mop of curly, black hair, he saw what he saw in every town. People. Loads and loads of people, and they all seemed happy here, going about their business. This helped perk him up as he made his way down the streets and paused, his cheeks flushing at the sights and sounds of food. He was so, incredibly hungry, that by the time he saw a woman stirring a giant pot of soup outside a Tavern front, he literally threw himself at her and clung to her arm.

"Ma'am, your soup smells so good!" he began, and the woman, about twice his age, smaller than him, but much stouter, gave a cry as Feni'tat was latched onto her.

"What are you doing!?"

"Pleeeeeeaes, might you spare some soup?" he asked, his blue eyes bright, but his face was a dirty mess. But despite that, he looked like a rather handsome stranger. Too bad the woman had no time for beggars.

"Get off of my arm before I call my husband! We do not take kindly to beggars here!" she began.

"But..."

"HAROLD!"t he woman called, and Feni'tat's mouth opened at the sight of a gargantuan man that barely managed to squeeze out the front of the tavern door. The woman pointed to him. "This boy's tryign to steal our soup."

And a moment later, Feni'tat was bruised over his head and scrambling to get away from Harold, the mighty. Pouting back towards the tavern owners, he turned dejectedly away and stared down at the ground. It was ten he caught the sight of a white flower and his spirits perked up again.
"Oh.." his eyes sparkled as he held onto it, twirling it idly between his fingers. "How pretty." But then he realized, perhaps someone might have dropped it? He didn't wish to steal, and when he caught sight of Desdemona, he approached, giving a light tug on her arm.

"Hey, is this yours? I think you dropped it," he said, looking up at her with his large, baby blue eyes and dirty face.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Caerina

She was on her way to choose her food when she felt something pulling her arm. Desdemona never looked kindly on those who interrupted her. Especially when she was preparing to eat something. She turned toward the stranger with her cold purple eyes. In his hand the stupid white flower she just threw away.

"I don't like it." she said uninterested "Keep it."
But before she turned around she observed the man. He was handsome, as much as humanly possible, with his crystal blue eyes and perfect face. But he looked like a beggar. He was dirty but she could feel his soul. It was so pure and vivid, like he was just a child. Her interest returned as she slowly smiled towards him. Yes, he will be a good one for her. Been a long time since she saw a soul as pure as his.

"Do you wish of me to show you where there are more?" she asked nodding towards the flower. Desdemona smiled, he will come, they always do.

visualspice

Feni'tat blinked at her question, and with a frown, looked down at the flower, then back up at her.
"That would be nice, but I'm really looking for something to eat..." then his eyes grew ten times their size as he suddenly grabbed onto her arm. "You don't happen to have something to eat, do you? Dried fish jerky? A biscuit or dried bread? Some ham preserves or apples? Lemons or even a raw fish?" His mouth was salivating at the words, and even as his eyes were large, they grew bigger and bigger, sparkling as they took her in with hope filled wonder.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Caerina

She took out an apple from beneath her cloak, and smiled very flatly. It wasn't a pleasant smile at all.
"Here, do you want this?" she asked, looking at his huge blue eyes. The apple was pretty and red. She got it from a merchant on the street and for some reason decided to take it. Desdemona didn't know how useful it would be. Again, his soul was something astonishing even for hee. So innocent, she wanted it so badly for herself.

visualspice

Feni'tat's eyes went large at the sight of the apple.
"I can have it, really?" he almost looked too afraid to take it, or rather, too much in awe as his eyes shined in wonder.

Caerina

"Yes." she said "I don't need it."
He was perfect and she couldn't wait to taste him. She smiled once again as she offered the apple to him.
"I will also show you something beautiful if you come with me."

visualspice

The rest of the world no longer existed as a smile exploded across Feni's face, as did a cry of excitement.
"AN APPLE! A REAL APPLE!" he cried, and suddenly threw himself at her, clinging to her in a powerful hug. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" he said, nuzzling his dirty face against her real good before taking up the apple, dropping onto the ground so he could sit and eat it, then he began to gobble the thing almost whole.

Caerina

She was terrified when he hugged her. It was very unexpected and Desdemona was unused on that. But it also allowed her to better feel his soul, and from this proximity it was even more tastier. As he ate the apple, or better say swallowed it, Desdemona tried to clean the dirt from her cloak. It wasn't a nice sight, but as long as she gets a good food from it, it was worth it.

"Will you now come with me?" she asked him, her voice mild.

visualspice

"Mmmmmm." Feni'tat gave a contented sigh and wipe to his lips off on the back of his sleeve before turning to Desdemona with a wide grin. He closed his eyes, smile brightening as he replied with a nod. "Sure!" and excitedly leaped to his feet. Standing real close to her, he asked while hugging onto her arm. "So where are we going? Are there more apples there?"
He had no idea...

Caerina

Desdemona was agitated by the fact that the 'thing' was now clinging onto her arm. Just a little bit further was a pretty garden. It seemed to be empty most of the time so she could probably use it to lure her victims. Desdemona was quite pleased by the fact that she didn't have to use much effort in order to attract this Soul. An apple was all that it took.

"Yes, apples and much more." she said coldly as they arrived in the garden. All she needed now was the way to get close enough to him and suck the soul out. That's the easy part. Right?

visualspice

Feni'tat gave an enthusiastic fist-pump into the sky.
"Alright! Food! Food! Food!"a nd he gave an overly excited thumping of one foot onto the ground as he clenched his hands tightly into fists, face scrunching excitedly. "I can't wait!"

OOC: Some of my characters are so dumb, loooool
but Feni amuses me greatly! <3

Caerina

"Yes, food." she muttered cooly. Desdemona would've snapped his neck the minute they've met if he wasn't so delicious looking. Hell, his chippy personality and his optimism gave her a headache. But what she really couldn't understand was how did he survive for this long. I mean, let's face it, the boy had the intelligence of a rock.

"Now, you need to close your eyes, for the food to appear." she said, slowly pushing him up to a wall.

(ooc: I almost feel bad for him.. Poor thing xD <3)

visualspice

Feni'tat, clueless as ever, had his cheeks swelling as he smiled brightly.
"Really? Is this some sort of magic?" he inquired, blinking curiously at her as she guided him to a wall.

OOC: Yeah almost.. loooool

Caerina

It took all of her strenght not to roll her eyes. I mean, what was his problem, be seemed to be a grown up young man and here he talked like he was five. It didn't mind anyway and it wasn't worth fussing about. She came here for his soul, she will take it and leave.
"Yes, food magic." she nodded "Only works if you close your eyes, though." her voice sounded dead serious. There was no such thing as food magic.

visualspice

Feni'tat's mouth formed into an 'o' shape as he looked at her, then nodded his head furiously before closing his eyes.
"Do I have to do anything else?" he inquired, innocently.

Caerina

"No, just be still and don't move." she said and came very close to him. Desdemona raised herself on the tip of her toes, being as petite as she was didn't make the job easy. Her lips were just a half an inch away from his. Desdemona's eyes began to blacken completely as she kissed him, trying yo take his soul with her. It was a fight indeed.

visualspice

It wasn't the sudden sucking of his soul that startled him, or made his wings come out (although, it might have been the reason his wings had come out..), but the kiss itself. To feel the woman's soft lips against his own made him gasp and rear back, only to find himself striking his head painfully against the back of a wall she had him pressed against. Rattled, he wasn't sure what was going on when suddenly he felt the wings tear out from his skin and blossom around him, clothing them in their shadow and raining down soft, black feathers from their tips. Feni'tat was at a loss of words as she struggled beneath her, breathing heavy and feeling something pull at him, grabbing for something deep within.
"What.. what are you doing?!" his face was hot in a blush, but then he noticed her eyes and gasped as he struggled with her grip. "What are you!?" she was obviously not a normal human! Then again.. from the sudden sprouting of his wings.. neither was he!

Caerina

A lot of times, things just didn't work out for Desdemona. Sometimes it's her fault, sometimes it's her servants who make the mistake but rarely there comes a moment like this. Desdemona needed little time to catch the situation around her. He was angel like in appearance, but she couldn't sense that on him. His soul was incredibly pure and she couldn't take it, which made no sense. But, the colour of his wings was something that attracted her attention. Black, and it wasn't he colour of angel wings.

"A hybrid." she said, taking a step back, her eyes regaining the purple colour.

visualspice

Stumbling away, Feni'tat kept himself guarded and pressed against the wall.

"You're... a... a what!?" he asked, his heart hammering within his chest.