Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mae'leena Doh'vek - 'The Spider'

Started by visualspice, February 22, 2014, 11:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

*All of my profile art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!

__________________QUICK STATS
Name Mae'leena Doh'vek
Age 21
Gender female
Species human
Ethnicity Saranthian
Height 5'7"
Occupation thief
Residence the open road

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
With soft, caramel colored skin, deep, brown (almost black) wavy hair with highlights of turquoise woven throughout, this thief is beautiful. She has a strong face and jaw, thick lips, and medium sized brows that are shaped narrowing downwards on her face, giving her eyes a catty look. Her eyes are similar in color to the vibrant turquoise strewn throughout her hair, and she is normally seen with some paintings on her skin in the same tone, such as sun marks, and river waves, and other symbols of the God Spirits her people worship.

She's shapely, like most Saranthian women, and normally wears things to show it, with too short of skirts and too high of boots. Also, like her people, she adorns many piercings and gold charms woven through her attire and hair but one signature thing about her is the massive ruby she carries around (though normally that's hidden in a pouch slung over her shoulder). The ruby crystal contains a magical golden chain she can pull out of it- and the things this chain can do would astound you.

Personality
Cocky, arrogant, rude- those are some words that could describe her. She's also playful, but a bit selfish; and tends to keep a lot of things to herself. Not one to open up to others, this little thief loves to go to market, and maybe even flirt for some fun; but commitment is nothing she's big on; and like most Saranthians, she yearns for the freedom of the open road- but also something more.

Magic/Abilities
She possesses some traits her native Saranthians possess to see the future, however, she had never been wholly in tune with it, as she is only half Saranthian and her mother, who was full blooded, died long before she could properly teach her little daughter what her strange dreams mean. She just knows sometimes- if she listens to these dreams- she can find some pretty cool things. Like treasure!

She currently possesses a large ruby called the Katakuhlu that houses an enchanted golden chain within it that she can use to help herself climb up and into buildings- it acting much like a spider's web- hence her alias known to some as 'The Spider'.

Her preferred weapons are a pair of sais kept at her hips; but she also has a few hidden daggers and lock picking equipment on her person. She also has a holster fashioned onto a glove on her left arm so she can fasten her golden chains to for more effective 'spidering'.

Relationships
She stole the Katakuhlu ruby from a man named Kahna-mu and he and his men have been after her ever since. Thankfully, she's clever, and can normally outwit him and his men, but she always has to be extra cautious now thanks to her knew, shiny toy. But this girl's not about to get rid of the ruby, and would rather die before giving up those golden chains.
(I might be up to plotting something with someone if they want to rp Kahna-mu)

Javira Hilda Therrien- her child (born during the end of year 8 of the connlaothian civil war)

Duke Erwin Therrien- it's.. complicated :|

History
Her mother was a wanderer (as all Saranthians tend to be) but she knows little of this, and her father was unknown. The second she was left to fend for herself, she took to stealing and ended up making that her career. Though at first it was for survival, know she's so well at it that she does it with a bit of flare.

Unfortunately, she's not really the best thief and her ego can get in the way of her jobs, but was she not to lucky, she wouldn't be so well off.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
The Road to Selevea

Complete Threads
Along Came A Spider
Hide in the shadows or bask in uncertainty
How Far The Ivy Grows
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: