Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ehvren, Prince of the Heartless

Started by visualspice, March 06, 2014, 03:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

*All of my profile art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!

*This profile is a work in progress! Please excuse the mess!
__________________QUICK STATS
Name Prince Ehvren (He doesn't have a last name- and if asked, he gets quite angry)
Age 24
Gender male
Species half heartless demon, half human
Ethnicity unknown
Height 6'3"
Occupation vagabond
Residence Tundra
Event Find out more information about THE HEARTLESS here!

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Tall with broad shoulders and a light coating of muscles, his skin is pale but has a bluish hint to it, with dazzling blue eyes and a curly mop of hair that's black as night with a few thick locks of white curled within, one of which predominately sweeps across his forehead. He has a long nose, a long face, and an exquisite shape to his nose that is distinctively foreign. His lips are thick, his expression always brooding, and his cheek bone are cut high and his eye lids are worn low. Over all, this gives him a regal look, and his lips almost always carrying a scowl or sneer. One could say he appears arrogant, especially since his nostrils are almost always flaring.

He tends to wear a lot of white, and keeps a silver, gilded ring always on his right, middle finger- which was said to have been given to him by his father-a nd something to claim his rightful birth rites. ALl he knows is he's a prince, but not to WHOM or WHERE. Seems no place in La'marri.

Personality
Arrogant, rude, ignorant and vain are a few words you could use to describe Ehvren. He always puts himself first above others, and is always restless and unhappy. He complains an awful lot, and some of that is due to the illness that consumes him from time to time.

He does NOT like talking about his past or when others do, and will become exceptionally snappy if provoked on the subject. He also gets jealous very easily and fumbles around with emotions when it involves interacting with others.

In truth, Ehvren just wants to be accepted and have friends. Though he goes about it the wrong way, he's extremely lonely.

Magic/Abilities
Unbeknownst to him, he harbors demonic magics- most of which are similar, if not the same in nature,as his father's.
Somehow he can wield a sword and is exceptionally good at archery- yet he can not recall how he acquired any of his skills

Relationships
Coming soon!

History
He awoke in the Tundra with not a single memory left in his brain. The only companion (who was forced to go along with him) was a white Owl named Orville. The only thing he is certain of is the crest he bares on his middle finger is that of a King, and so he self proclaims himself a Prince. His name is all that remains from his past life.

Music
How You Remind Me- Nickleback

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
Sleeping Beauty's Rude Awakening

Complete Threads
Simple Little Snowflakes
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: