Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The master and the beggar [M]

Started by Medievarad, January 24, 2016, 08:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"Come out and face me, cowards!" His voice thundered across the valley. Yet, he didn't get an answer just yet. His arms reduced to normal proportions and shapes again with the writhing of flesh tendrils. Artorias slowly walked over and pulled his blade from the man's head, kicking him onto his bacl and inspecting for any insigna oe trace to the assassin's possible identity or affiliation.

visualspice

ANd that's when a woman with a knife leaped at his back, hoping to cling onto him and cut his throat.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

Artorias managed to catch the arm before she reached her throat, snapping her hand like a dry twig and throwing her down over his shoulder, holding her arm to break her elbow and pull her shoulder from it's socket.

His hand went down for the woman's throat and he picked her up, holding her in the air with only one arm by her throat. "Who and why." He stated. Not asking. But demanding.

visualspice

The woman's feet were kicking, her face turning blue.
"You should know why," the woman choked through a growl.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

He grit his teeth. His voice dripping with spite and hatred. "Cullen," he hissed the name between his teeth. "Where is he now."

visualspice

The woman continued to choke, before croaking, "Fuck you."

And while the man was preoccupied, the others silently moved forward, scooping up the paralyzed Vels from the ground. With a sword to her throat, the man grinned over at Artorias.

"Drop the woman or this one dies too," the man demanded gruffly.

Medievarad

"I'm going to tear that tongue out." He said, before he dropped the woman to the ground, turning around. His arm morphed again, a tendril with a speahead surged forward at great velocity, piercing the one who held Vels at swordpoint through the chest. Artorias immediatly pulled the tendril back in as the blades of the tendril opened, barbs causing the man to be pulled over to him. He was already dead however.

"Leave the girl be. Or you will suffer the most painful death possible."

visualspice

And things went silent, despite the woman choking on the ground for air. And when she saw the man being killed, she scrambled to her feet and tried to attack him.
"YOU MONSTER!"

And all Vels could do was watch from her pathetic strewn floor withint he grass.

Medievarad

"Threatening a defenseless girl. He is the true monster." Artorias stated dryly as he sidestepped, slamming the dead corpse still attached to the monstrous tendril against her. "Run back to Cullen. Tell him I will come kill him personally. He has killed enough of my mordecai." The whip/spear hybrid dislodged from the man's chest as it changed back to a normal arm.

"Tell him he will suffer." Was what Artorias said with grit teeth.

visualspice

Though wanting to take her revenge, she scooped up the dead man before dragging him off- and if there were others out there, they had already slipped away.

Vels remained, crumpled pathetically across the grasses and the piece of clothe discarded and lost int he grasses behind her. She hated this feeling, to be able to see- though blurry, but not to be able to move or even speak.

Medievarad

Artorias sighed and picked up his blade again. And he had just cleaned it. Now it was once again, covered in blood. Shouldering the enormous sword, he walked back over to Vels, slamming the blade in the ground again where it was previously, where he sat on the rock.

After that, he went to pick up Vels. "Blink twice rapidly if you're unhurt." Was what he said, not seeing any blood on her, so, judging she wasn't. Still, no issue with being safe.

visualspice

Still startled, she blinked once, then realize she was suppose to do it twice and corrected herself, blinking twice as quickly as she could.

Medievarad

Artorias nodded slowly. "Good." Was what he said as he walked back to the place he was sat before, putting Vels down in the grass and leaning on the sword again, as if nothing happened.

visualspice

Inside her head millions of thoughts were begging to be asked. But as it were, she could say nothing, and eventually found herself passing out with exhaustion.

Medievarad

Artorias glanced at the woman, noting she had fallen asleep. Not surprising. He stared forward again and just waited. Thinking about possible ways of confronting this Cullen. He wasn't anxious. He was angry.

visualspice

The sun was beginning to set by the time she awoke. The paralysis had since faded, and she groaned, holding the side of her neck and cracking it before noticing Artorias was still there. Taken back, she found herself blurting out, "You stayed with me?"

Medievarad

"I am a man of my word." Artorias glanced at Vels, "how are you feeling?"

visualspice

Her eyes were kept incredibly wide, before she blinkingly registered his question.
"Sore, stiff and confused." She gave a side long glance at him, trying to figure him out, or perhaps what to say. She settled with a, "Thank you." before looking around.
"Those men... the one's who attacked us. They haven't come back.." She returned her gaze to him. "Have they?"

Medievarad

Artorias slowly stood up. "Don't thank me." He pulled the sword from the ground and sheathed it on his back again. "They haven't come back. They probably aren't foolish enough to do so." He turned around and looked at the setting sun.

visualspice

She furrowed her brow, but with held her smart comment.
"Can I ask why they attacked us?"