Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Smell of Adventure in the Morning [M]

Started by Draconian, June 27, 2016, 05:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Minerva trembled, eyes closed, snuggling closer. "Those were my guards," she whimpered, pressing her face to his chest, "and withhout horses traveling could take more than a week!" A heavy sigh and she tucked her face against his neck. What was she going to do? "What if i cant pay you?"

Onilius

"Don't worry lass. Let me take care of it all." Onilius knew well enough he could handle this. It wasn't the first time the odds were stacked against him. Holding the heiress close in one arm and his sword in the other he kept a vigilant eye set upon his surroundings. "You... can pay me by staying alive." This job was no longer about the reward, something bigger was going on and he would find it out.

Draconian

A skeptical look was given to the strange man.  A pout and she swallowed carefully before letting her head drop against him again. What a terrible turn of events. "Fine," she stated, "That's your payment. My staying alive," that was cheap! Sort of. He'd probably really have to work for it.

"And not a penny more!" She huffed and tilted her chin up, not pleased with the sitation. "Just... get us out of here. God knows what else lurks in the shadows."