Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wicked Basket's Wants and Limits

Started by Wicked Basket, November 09, 2013, 02:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Anything with action. Although I suppose I could muddle through a drama if I had to.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
There is no plot I wouldn't at least try, but, as I said before, I'm not fond of pure drama. I need action.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Usually once or twice a day. Depends on how busy I am on any given day.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I normally consider a thread dead if it has not been touched in a month. However, if the individual keeps in touch and makes known the reason for their disappearnce and when they shall return, I could wait indefinitely.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I do not utilize any instant messengers so I cannot RP with them.

Are you open to post volleying?
Yes I am. Although I've never done it before. How hard can it be? I suppose the best way to set it up would be through a PM.

Anything else?
Nope

What are your limits regarding powerplay/godmodding?
No death or permanent injury. Long term injuries, such as broken bones or extensive bodily harm, should be discussed first. Anything else, such as a cut or simple stab wound or something non-lethal, is fine.

What are your limits on regards to sex?
I will avoid writing sexual content in any way I can because I'm not very good at it. It can be implied, fade to black, or someone else can write it, but it is out of my field of expertise.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
I only RP male character. Not because I'm sexist, mind you, I'm just not good at being a woman. :P Therefore I will not be affected. I would not mind if one of my characters gets someone pregnant or if someone just so happens to be pregnant regardless of who's responsible.

Wicked Basket

Stupid DSi and its limited capabilities to handle large amounts of text.
Anyway........

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
I'm fine with anything and everything.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
I am ok with it, but I personally shall not write it nor have any of my characters take part in it.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Always ask first.

What about healing?
Anything may be healed. However, defining features, such as scars, a bad eye, or an aleady missing limb, should be asked about before healing.

Anything else?
That's about it.