Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Linkie's Wants and Limits

Started by Windsion, March 03, 2018, 12:25:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsion

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Anything really

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Can't think of anything.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Possibly twice a day if I have the time, and if not once every two to three days at max.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
A few days without notice and with notice whenever possible for the other.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Have not tried it before but I would be open to the concept. PM me and we will discuss if willing.

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)
If we are on at the same time and have the free time to do it.

Anything else?
Nothing else at the moment.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
Simply put it I would like the chance to react to actions towards my characters but there is situations which for the sake of the plot I will roll with it like an assassin that sneaked up behind you and slit your character's throat. stuff like that. Also for the controlling of other peoples characters, no unless if it is mind control but I would rather we discuss that beforehand.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.) I love a good nature romantic situations that just happen but pre-plot relationships could be just as fun to plan, discuss and finally act out like some love story. IC-rejection and loves triangles would be splendid to act out. Age differences I am fine with but IC it depends on the characters.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write? Note: If you are under 18, you must fade to black.)
Oh heavens no! Fade that to black ASAP! Jking but it should be part of something more than just sex alone. Part of a long time romance or several roleplays. Whichever warrants and earns it in the story.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
Sure if the roleplay demands it!

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
Who doesn't want to spill some blood from time to time in combat or do other violent actions like shouting or being an absolute manic if and when it happens to come to that? Btw I am up to play it out.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)
Honestly now that would be some hard-core roleplaying and please do consult me first about it before going down the dark path. I'm referring to the rape solely as I am fine with abuse within the plot of roleplays.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)
Cool, yes you have my permission whom may read this.

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.)
There is things even magic and medicine could heal but please don't let that stop you if it is believable.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
Just thought of this and it could become an issue. I swear on occasions and also can throw around racist terms now and then but know I don't say them in hatred, or to cause harm in anyway and please do tell me if anything I say hurts you in anyway. I do genuinely care 

Tags: