Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Vermillion's Wants and Limits

Started by Vermillion, April 02, 2019, 08:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vermillion

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?

~~Plot, intrigue, troublesome situations, with a healthy dose of snarky back-and-forth. I'm pretty flexible with what I can play. As long as it sounds like something my character would stumble into believably, I'm down

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?

~~Ones that are obviously just fap materials for the person on the other screen

What are your favorite character types to play?

~~I like to subvert tropes with my characters. Super hardcore edgy scythe bitches that are actually super kind, super powerful wizards working desk jobs, etc.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?

~~Depends on my mood or the plot, but I lean more towards improvised roleplay

How do you feel about group threads?

~~Good if clean/organized

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?

~~I have a sporadic schedule. I am mostly free in the evenings central standard time for board posting. If through instant messaging I am free most of the time.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?

~~Until you are ready. I am patient. I don't nudge. If a response takes too long I'll assume it's done, but if I get a response sometime along the line I will continue.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?

~~Preferred

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?

~~They are fine depending on the plot

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?

~~I usually try to match my partner's length to some extent. I'd say more medium length because long posts tend to just drawl on

Any RP styles/habits that you love?

~~I prefer RP that is laid out with paragraphs and quotations

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?

~~asterix based roleplay. Assuming my time all the time.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

~~No mortal wounding, but roleplay can get boring if both parties keep dodging. As long as the powerplay is consensually agreed upon by both and I am given a chance to react

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?

~~I prefer them to happen naturally, but if someone makes a convincing argument OOC as to how it would make sense, I can make exceptions

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?

~~Bring it on

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?

~~I am, but it would have to be done through alternative means due to Vermillion's sterility

What about healing?

~~If worked naturally into the plot

What about characters being transformed against their will?

~~Within reason. OOC discussion would need to be had first

Anything else?
~~nope