Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

LunarValravn's wants and limits

Started by LunarValravn, January 01, 2020, 01:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunarValravn

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
I open to most plots but tend to favor the adventurous, dangerous, and mysterious plots. I am open to romantic plots but I am not so great with those. In terms of relationships I am pretty open.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships toplay?
I can't stand plots that are too slow paced or focused solely on....sex. As for relationships I don't like excessively sappy or cheery

What are your favorite character types to play?
I prefer playing the insane, distant, calm, dark, evil, cunning, combative and manipulative types. Though I specialize there i can play compassionate types. "Dark" types aren't all cruel so expect a seemingly cold character to hold more under it all.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised? I prefer a preplanned plot but once that is set I can handle free flow writing. In general both. Feel free to make plans mid rp too and let me know. I especially prefer planning in terms of romantic pairings and some battles. Though battles are also free flow to me.

How do you feel about group threads?
I am willing to give it a shot but it seems...chaotic. May be due to my comprehension issues.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
I will do my best to reply every day but ill luck follows me so net or phone failing can cause me to vanish. If I don't reply in a few days feel free to remind and/or ask what's up. If I don't reply odds are something went horribly wrong.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
A few days but I can learn to be more patient.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
I am actually used to this so it's all good.

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other.)
Seems like instant message rp so I'm cool with it. Being on a phone just means I'm a bit slower.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
Both. The ebb and flow of a good story makes it so both long and short posts are needed respectively.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?
I prefer 3rd person.  Habits.... I am a sadistic person so aggression and deception are my own habits....plus insanity. However I am open to most and kindness is also common. I guess expect contradictions? Will edit if I find more things I enjoy.

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
I tend to avoid first person styles. Will edit if I find more that grates on my nerves.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
I am fine with this in reason. Some characters are just too strong, fast, skilled, ect for other characters to do much about. I do expect some chances to retaliate or simply acknowledge defeat though.
What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?

(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
I am excessevily daft in the area of romance so preplanned is preferred. I will make exceptions for those skilled with flirts or making intentions known. In this case naturally occurring relationships are fine.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
I am a sucker for violence sadly. Blood and gore is fine by me. Sex....I prefer that be "blacked out" if it to occur. I have special exceptions there but simply avoid or skip. Drugs, alcohol....I an neutral there. The assault....by all means avoid.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
This is fine by me. I oddly have a fascination with drawing and creating characters based off their parents. Genetics are fascinating.

What about healing?
(For example, a blind character magically being able to see, a scarred up character having their scars repaired, etc.)
Healing is ok if a person wants said change to their character. Healing for injuries or battle wound that were inflicted during rp are perfectly fine by me.

What about characters being transformed against their will? (Think vampires, werewolves, and magical spells.)
For permanent transformations I prefer it be pre planned. Temporary transformations, sure surprise me.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
I am imperfect and always trying to improve. I can adjust fairly easily so if I post something in the wrong place or forget something a simple reminder is good.