Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Arc's want and limits

Started by dunn, July 28, 2020, 04:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dunn

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?probably be up for most things suggest it and i will probably say yes

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
not sure have not really encounter anything i totally hated again ask and i will decide
What are your favorite character types to play?
rogueish types reliant on quick wits and clever tongues
Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
i usually like a outline of major events but the actually details and in between bits surprise me
How do you feel about group threads?
i try to stick to a max of 4 any more then that and it get hard ot manage
How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
i will try to post at least once every other day but if its been a week please nudge me
What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
after a week i get antsy after 2 mildly upset
How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
i am for it usually run table tops to quick action reaction play is my bread and butter
Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other.)
not something i am great atbut willing to try
What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
i tend to do shorter posts unless i have a specific reason to have a long post
Any RP styles/habits that you love?

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
really power gamer/ munchkiny rp

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
its fine if it makes sense but please get consent
What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
i would probably prefer pre-ploted but i am open to the idea of spontaneous otherwise i am okay with rejection and love triangles as long as they are done will
What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?case by case basis if you want to add something like that shoot me a pm first and i will decide then

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
if it makes sense in plot i am all for it
What about healing?
(For example, a blind character magically being able to see, a scarred up character having their scars repaired, etc.)
see above
What about characters being transformed against their will? (Think vampires, werewolves, and magical spells.)
non-permanent is fine just ask first maybe we can make it even more interesting
Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
nothing i can think of