Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Asher's Wants and Limits

Started by AsherTheElf, August 14, 2021, 11:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AsherTheElf

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play? I prefer a more peaceful plot and a platonic relationship

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play? Plots that are fighting based, I'm not that good at writing fight scenes, but I'll try anything. Aggressive enemies, same reason as fighting based plots, I am willing to try, but I can't guarantee you'll like how it is...

What are your favorite character types to play? I adore playing characters that are like the helpful npcs of the game, you get a nice conversation.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised? I would prefer a general idea as to where the plot is going to end, but love to be surprised

How do you feel about group threads? I'm not that good in a group setting, but I'm willing to try!

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post? I can reply very often, but if I don't for a day without previous warning then I probably need a nudge

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread? I could wait however long it'll take if I'm enjoying the storyline, but it will make me anxious if I'm just ghosted.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP? This is my preferred method

How do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP? That just means the story is good and we're all interested. As long as there is no confusion, then I'm sure to enjoy it
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other.)

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything? Anything an everything, though I do mirror posts

Any RP styles/habits that you love? I enjoy detail very much, though I'm not sure if the question was meant like that.

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid? One lined posts and a lot of time between posts.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding? I don't really mind as long as everyone can do it
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations? Anything's fine with me. I'd be okay with pre-plotted or spontaneous IC-rejection, love-triangles, and age differences. Just try to warn me a bit.
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level? I don't have much limits, just try to warn me.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots? I don't mind pregnancy as long as I get told it's gonna happen
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)

What about healing? This would just add more fantasy, so I don't mind
(For example, a blind character magically being able to see, a scarred up character having their scars repaired, etc.)

What about characters being transformed against their will? Same as the prior (Think vampires, werewolves, and magical spells.)

Anything else? Just that I like to have ooc discussion during the rp, though the rp will never be dropped for the discussion.
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)