Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Orion’s Wants and Needs

Started by Orion, December 29, 2022, 10:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?

Any kind. I like everything from large scale battles/wars, to adventures with a small group of players, to intimate scenes just sitting around a campfire.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?

Refer to previous answers.

What are your favorite character types to play?

Heroic characters. Make or female doesn't matter, just people who get out in the world and make a difference. I like to play as adult characters in particular, not kids. I rarely play characters younger than me.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?

A little of a and a little of b. Sometimes inspiration will strike in the moment and I'll be like... woah. Gotta do that.

How do you feel about group threads?

No problems.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?

Unless I've posted otherwise, I like to keep updated to at least once a day. Twice if life isn't kicking me in the pants.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?

Hahahah! I've waited weeks for one post just to find out we're ending a thread after that.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?

That's ok.

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?

Meh. I have to be prepared for it and know it's coming.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?

Varies. I usually try to post what's needed for a particular moment and don't go overboard.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Don't touch my toys without asking.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?

I'm fine with it either way. I'm not opposed to it but it's not why I'm here.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?

I'm like an 6/10. Keep it classy and not overly graphic and you won't hear any complains from me.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?

Doesn't bother me. Again, keep it classy.

What about healing?

I don't mind anything of the sort being done to an NPC, but if I've intentionally given my character a flaw or defect don't try just healing it without running it by me.

What about characters being transformed against their will?

Don't touch my toys without asking.

Anything else?

I think it's pretty self explanatory that I'm a big proponent of consent. I expect to have a conversation before anything major happens to my character. Little things don't bother me, but it can't hurt to check in.